The bull is coming

The time to buy is now. Bitcoin is drama is going to pass and we'll be witness another bull run in August. Load up on cheap quality coins and hodl.

Other urls found in this thread:

xbt.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder: Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

So true.
Loading up.

Nice, just bought 100k

Segwit2x just hit 50% signaling. Rope and ride boys!

>The time to buy is now.
Oh I see the time to sell is now.

I came here to say this.

Another red candlestick is forming on the ETH chart, continuing the overall downtrend. It's amazing how short-sighted some of you are.

>muh "if I zoom in far enough onto the graph it looks exactly like a bull market" meme

>OP mentions BTC
>Start talking about ETH

ETH's gonna continue its slow death

>ETH
who cares

I still just hold.

One day I will be rewarded. That's it..

what we're looking for anyway is trend reversal. A red candle is fine, we just need more green candles later to surpass it.

I see it's still in a bearish trend though. Since I'm nowhere near the top anymore, I'll just hold.

You know, LTC looks *exactly* like that. Yet its USDT value continues to climb. Bitcoin is artificially inflated. You'll see it plummeting within the next 2 weeks.

At this point neither buying or selling is a wise thing to do for ETH, if it hits a low enough point I'm gonna scoop up more, but if the market goes full retard and it skyrockets from here I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole, I already have a nice little bag of it but no way in hell am I paying anywhere near this price for more

>Since I'm nowhere near the top anymore,

Relative to BTC, sure.

TA doesn't predict future performance. Once Segwit is adopted (and it looks like it's going to happen) bitcoin and all cryptos will see a massive bull run. Right now people are waiting on the sidelines, but it's pretty clear what's going to happen.

ETH is seriously undervalued. There is no reason for this drop apart from weak hands panic. Metropolis and EEA3 are coming soon and we will probably see 500 in the next month or two.

>we will probably see 500 in the next month or two.

Only if the other smart contract platforms don't eat ETHs lunch once they get up and operational in the next few months

>Probably see $500 in the next month or two

I will eat a cat turd on livestream if this happens, that's how confident I am that it won't. People are way too wary of what just happened and a bubble of that magnitude won't form in 1-2 months after a horrific bloodbath of a crash.

>ETH is seriously undervalued
>went 50x in a few months due to hype
See you back at 20$

The miners are taking over bitcoin. The miners, not the holders are deciding the very format of bitcoin itself. Not for the good of the bitcoin ecosystem, mind you. But to increase transaction fees to stuff their pockets. This is equivalent to Visa making money heavier so they can charge larger fees. Its a joke.

Bitcoin was sold as an independent entity, free from centralized control. But Segwit2x reveals that Bitcoin is under control of the mining cartel. Enjoy your transfer fees, faggots.

Ether is ahead of everybody else and have the support of true largest companies in the world. The tech is already being implemented as sort of a 'standard' blockchain for serious organizations. I'm also diversified in other promising projects, but imo ETH is going to come out on top.

Looking forward to watching it.

It's also in their best interest to keep the transfer fees reasonable, if the fees are too much nobody will use bitcoin and therefor they'd shoot themselves in the foot. Bitcoin has a lot of competition and so they'd do a disservice to themselves if they don't stay competitive with their fees.

That's what you'd expect since the whole business is about making money in the first place and not caring about longevity of something.
This just means that btc really might not stay the king forever and better tech will overtake it eventually that focuses on better speed, security and cost.

>he thinks chinks are thinking that far ahead and not just thinking about getting rich short term

no fucking chink gives a shit if this stuff is around long term

Everyone listen.

The time to buy is not now. Once the hard fork comes btc is going to drop HARD. The best alternative is to invest in ltc until btc recovers. Once btc drops ltc will be the coin people go to so get in early.

Buy ltc now.

There isn't going to be a hard fork. Try and keep up.

There's not going to be a hard fork

I've been seeing your bullshit here for months. It's so good to finally call you out. "Omg look I'm a girl, listen to me!!" Fuck you.

xbt.eu/

>Gives wrong advice
>But I'm right because muh tripcode

>KryptoQueen

All I'm trying to do is help you guys out here and it's not misinformation it's commonly known that there will be a hard fork and it's even been talked about on here.

Again the best alternative is ltc. It will maintain it's value and when you realize I'm right you'll buy in to. I'm helping you guys get into this early.

Buy ltc and you will profit as btc will drop.

There's not going to be a hardfork. Keep up.

You're not listening.

The hard fork is canceled, we just found out about it. That's why BTC is rising.

LTC is going to dump soon because the uncertainty is now clearing up, I'd sell if I were you.

its a pity you're not a tripfag so we could either hold you to this or force you into anonymity out of shame when you dont do it

I am listening and I'm telling you that that's not completely certain. I'm doing you a favor. If you don't want to take my advice then that's alright I'll be here with my ltc getting rich :).

You don't seeyto be up to date on the latest news. Anyway, people should scoop up some undervalued quality coins that fell at least 50% from their ATH not buy litecoin.

Wrong, the holders will dump their coins on the chains don't support. There are OG whales ready to dump billions worth of bitcoin on anyone who dares to hardfork. Watch this space.

There should be one more dip, but if we don't plunge under the 1830 we hit last time it'll be a good sign to buy back in

Both LTC and BTC are going to rise in the long run, stop this petty nonsense. They are both headed up

As a poor college student with only a few thousand i was able to buy bitcoin with during this dip, I am ready for the profits, but they will still be mere pittances compared to someone with multiple bitcoin

I am begging a richfag to give me some of their cheaply-purchased bitcoin

Please... I don't want to miss out on this opportunity for MOON just because I happened to be born a few years too late with no capital..

3PR6ZW8NFPPXKRSFfgXqgQ1ub6NEsW9Sbg

I will pay it forward in the future, when we make it big and there are those who missed out

you realize you can buy partials and make handsome profit right

this week alone if you invested $500 you couldve had it turn into $1000 by this morning

Only buy when the market is very active. Otherwise, you'll be holding bags till the end of time.