ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

Daily reminder Portugal was a cooler sea Empire than the UK.

Seconded.

As a Bong, I would agree in quite a big part. Pacheco Pereira was a super fascinating guy, kind of like a Charles Gordon four hundred years ahead of his time

NVLLVS AMICVS MELIOR
NVLLVS HOSTIS PEIOR

The man liked war and special ops. He didn't care who was engaging in it, or how ironic it was. He just wanted to be apart of it. That and man's gotta provide for his baby girl. No time to be prideful.

>when you kill for the Nazis, Get found not guilty by allied trialsafter British commandos testify on your behalf, then escape from prison, set up the ratlines to Argentina, fuck Evita Peron while serving as her bodyguard, train Gaddafi, then kill Nazis Egyptians and Arabs for the Israelis because why the fuck no gotta cross em off the list, and then tell cancer and spinal paralysis to go fuck itself.

I wonder what kind of man he was? He never renounced Nazism, had his casket draped in Nazi colors, and people at his funerals were throwing '''roman salutes''' around.

Not that any of those things are that terrible, Paladin makes up for anything awful he did.

The scorpion is a hero, sacrificing its own life and reputation for the greater good.

Sulla and pic related

>did nothing wrong

No one cares about India, get over it

Never die

but they both drowned

The only "greater good" was in teaching people that normies will always view you as inferior in social status even if you do good things to try and win them over. Normies gonna norm, they can't overcome their nature.

It's sad that frogposters possess little reading comprehension, nor do they possess the self awareness to realize that they themselves are the "normie" indicated by usage of words like that.

Was Pinochet essentially a modern version of Sulla?

Prussia

I care about India. What the Brit's did was pretty fucked up.

>blaming British for the weather
How much like a poo.

If the world had another Hitler user...