I blew all my money on fuckin ANS

bought it at around $7. fuck man. wtf am I gonna do. someone make me feel ok about this. i need someone to tell me it's gonna be ok. i feel sick.

i'm taking some online courses right now but i can't concentrate. all i keep thinking about is ANS and checking the bittrex charts. wtf am i gonna do. when will they moon. when will china adopt them officially. i need this guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrnDOovsmfg
steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-2-2017-07-16
coinmarketcap.com/
app.antshares.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meme shit. sell your bags as soon as possible

don't do this to me man. don't tell me this man.

How much did you put into ANS? Did you just buy because some anons told you and you saw it going big?

Do your own research on the damned things you put money into

dude, you're fine. You didn't buy it as cheap as possible but you still bought it for way the fuck cheaper than it's going to be.

You wont be rich next week, you wont be rich next month. Just relax. The money has been set aside as an investment and you have to give it time. I have 560 ans and I'm strapped in.

Remember the volume on this coin a couple weeks ago? It's on everyone's radar already. People who are calling it a scam or meme are retarded.

Plus there's like a billion chinks so when they all zerg rush this coin it's going to go way the fuck up. If you sell, you will never forgive yourself.

put in your wallet farm ANC and forget about it for like a year

dude. it's embarrassing how much i spent on these ants. suffice it to say it's in the 5 figures.

It's ok to sell sometimes if you think you are savvy enough to find another winner in the meantime and make back your losses. That being said, it's rebranding to NEO soon, so maybe just wait for that. It's bound to go up at some point before then or shortly after.

sorry for reddit spacing

thanks man this is good. i want those chinks to adopt this coin already.

one day you will no longer hate chinks

It's alright you're learning quick pede.

Just sell. Its clear trading isnt for you and you will never be rich. Just quit crypto

You're in luck! NEO will probably hit $20 by next week after the rebranding. Maybe higher if Poloniex picks it up.

fuck off man. your negative vibes aren't allowed here.

That'll easily take it to $100 threatening to overtake ETH as ETH falls into the pits of doom

>he went all in on a coin he wasnt completely confident in

I come here to laugh at faggots like you OP thanks for free entertainment my man:3

I was drunk at the time, and man, when ANS was taking off, holy shit. it was crazy. man I don't even know. next day I woke up and remembered what I did, it was like a bad hangover. no, it was more like waking up next to a gross fat girl you had drunk sex with, only instead it was a bunch of ants in your bittrex account.

OP, my biggest regret was selling my ans after the conference. Went back up not long after as you know. Relax, wait it out. It's not a shit coin.

like I said, just quit trading. You didnt even research it

I trade on here everyday wasted on heroin adderall and weed and I fucking research shit. You would fucking know Antshares is literally the last golden opportunity to make it big. after 2 years or so its projected to be worth hundreds

Sell when it goes to neo and buy the bottom of a weekend dip. It'll reach $7 by then.

I'm not a fuckin trader man. I'm just a bitcoin holder who made a bittrex account and got drunk and stupid one night. It was that ANS fever. it made me crazy.

I don't wanna trade anymore. I don't.

>it was more like waking up next to a gross fat girl you had drunk sex with, only instead it was a bunch of ants in your bittrex account

TOP FUCKING KEK

Just hold, you absolute child. Lucky for you that you didn't pick a meme coin while you were drunk. ANS is promising and if you do some research you will realize this. Realistically, in the past three weeks you could have bought just about any coin and has just as bad (or worse) of a loss.

Stop being a bitch OP.

>it was more like waking up next to a gross fat girl you had drunk sex with, only instead it was a bunch of ants in your bittrex account.

Fucking Veeky Forums quote of 2017.

Dude just chill. It's going to go back up. If you had bought DGB or Bitbay or some bullsht I would have said sell your bags. But Antshares has a huge community, and it's going to grow. It will soon be up to $7 and past that.

If you sell at a loss you WILL regret it. The pain of the loss is going to be worse than the uneasiness you're feeling right now.

Just commit to the investment and walk away. Every time you're looking at bittrex you're just giving yourself more anxiety about it. Seriously chill out it's gonna hit $7 and go beyond.

Whats wrong with bitbay

its a fantastic day trading coin... why not just play with 5 ANS... sell anytime cause youre losing money anyway.. then buy it back in the dip.. you might get 5.5 ANS back... then sell again when its high and repeat and in a week you might have 10 ANS.. you can just set up reminders/notifcations on blockfolio and set up orders...

would prefer they saved the rebrand for like August 15 desu

Bitbay is not even in the same league as DGB. Dgb is a dead coin

>quark, feather coin
Look at all shitcoins from 2013. They all come crashing down never to come up again. This is the second group of suckers it happened to.

Link to tech roadmap please. I'd like to know what I put my money in. Also, when's that retarded wallet going to get fixed up?

wallets been working just fine for me

Chill dude, just checked the price after this thread and bought a few more ANS. They are a good coin, in a good market with a rebrand coming up. The entire market had a shit few days, to have a sook about just one of them is infantile. This coin, along with all cryptos at this stage in the game is a long term punt. Hold BTC, ETH and LTC with a slew of smaller coins (Like ANS) that you believe have a future for 5+ years at a minimum and enjoy the long term growth. In the meantime, you can do some small scale trading or buy into some risky ICO's that you like with the same long term view. To have all of your eggs in any basket is a dumb thing to do, so if that is what you've done, I would wait a few months until prices stabilize a bit and then reduce your holdings to be more diverse, with a focus on the 3 major coins. If you can't handle looking at the prices constantly, then don't.

>$7
In 2-3 years people will wish they bought it so cheap

And people who got it under $5 will still laugh at you OP

DGB 2.0 beginning of the cope edition. Stay tuned for more.

OP is a fucking faggot, but at least ANS is promising, so unironically HODL.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrnDOovsmfg
these ants are planning a BREAKOUT
. shitpost

I just bought $150 worth of Bitbay at 740 and 873 really hope it'll boom back to 1200 for quick profits, might throw that into ANS

Everyone's jizzing themselves over holding those coins but not a single soul across reddit, Veeky Forums, and discord can give me a link to the real roadmap. Hmm

>Ummmm, we make new logo and website. You buy now.

At least you didn't bought CFI.

Everyone should make their own judgements but OP HODL! You were probably meme'd into buying high but this is one of the best long term bets.
I am almost all in and every single pay has been going straight into this since it was 150k.
I plan to keep buying until I can no longer afford to. So depending on what you have don't sell for a loss or at all for that matter because even if this doesn't take off, you will absolutely kick yourself if it does rocket next year.

Kek'd hard.This describes the mentality of bagholders

I put $500 in Sia and $500 in Ants. Lamboland here we come.

ans is already preparing for the big pup at 24th.
you will see guys, something between 12 and 20 usd

Yeah it's pretty much a guarantee that it'll break $10

Dude, you need a moon mission just to break even.
The crypto hype is over and you bought the most hyped coin at the top of the bubble. Genius.
I sold all my ants at $9.
“Chinese ethereum“. You know this is the shit shillers use to buy their bags, yeah?

If you have a some brain then get drunk again and buy bitcoin with your ANS while it is so low

Nice try buddy. You're after my ANS, because it's going to surpass ETH before 2019.

Is this more of the regular chink delusion or do you ANS bag holding audists know something we don't?

>inb4 typical ANS make-believe nonsense

Hard facts edition

Fuck man I don't think you're going to make it.
>has no understanding of why ETH mooned in the first place

Jesus dude, hold this long. Don't worry.

The Chinese government doesn't like them? They'll appear to the Western market. The thing is their tech blows Ethereum out of the fucking water.

They make constant solid improvements week in and week out. There's full disclosure for all of the developers.

The 2 main developers are extremely smart and honestly do more work than 2 people.

They have a whole team of very smart contributors constantly posting weekly updates

steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-2-2017-07-16
>Unironically their name is City Of Zion, the last city from The Matrix ("Wake up Neo")

The Chinese government will adopt them, no one else has this much of a headstart, has full disclosure and wants to wholeheartedly accept the government. Another thing to consider is the rebranding has barely happened! The eyeballs are all over it, just a couple of things will set off a positive trend. I'm telling you buddy, don't worry. The whole market is extreme uncertainty. People like you selling is dollar signs in the eyes of Vets that have been in this market for years. Think about this, why else do you see people saying "DGB 2.0" etc etc? It's because they want you to sell it so they can get in cheap.

20$ easily by the end of the year. Without a doubt.

this

>It's because they want you to sell it so they can get in cheap.

Or because they don't want anons to keep losing money. I already made my 3x profits on ANS back on the original moon mission, but no way in hell was I gonna stay in on that shit

Wtf are the gooks actually contributing to NEO?

Everything is being outsourced to two-bit amateurs outside of China.

City of Zion? It's becoming obvious that ANS is a kike coin by proxy.

last time it hit 395k WITHOUT hype. Its going back to a price like that eventually. dont know about the ATH, but restesting that 400k is gonna happen.

Im just using this time to aquire more ants through flipping, started with 340, now at 813. Ants is the only coin I got fate in rn besides bitcoin

Why waste your time spreading FUD?

You don't understand what you're investing in. Case and point. We are long term holders, I put my faith into coins that week in and week out get deadlines hit by a smart team. The people who are entrenched into this coin, read everything that gets put out, understand the code, understand the Chinese brain / approach to business, these people are the ones who see the potential. You just want to go in and out based on some signals.

Just wait for things to grow and develop and you will eat your words, I say it time in and time out. Everything is attached to BTC and the fact that it is holding the resistence line of 0.0024 is impressive. Other coins have been getting slaughtered. To be fair they have a lot to go but that is what makes them truly undervalued.

This

ANS has held remarkably well during this massive dip. That is a buy signal for all you newfags out there

I make my decisions with 100% certainty, you follow your gut instinct, you know it hasn't failed you before, you've been in this market for so long.

Sometimes I wonder why I frequent this board because some of the FUD I see even makes me question my own iron hands. These little manipulators, I assume for the most part when I see FUD it's someone hoping someone argues their insecurity about a coin they invest in so it further solidifies their confidence in the coin. It's a never ending battle of trying to justify how you invest your money and no one will ever be the winner.

how about instead of going back to our shanties we come to your fancy house and wait for you to come outside. you hear bang fall down and we vote on which of us shanty americans gets a free upgrade

Is the PC wallet worth it with sub 1000 ANS? The client is a bit buggy and I don't see how ANC can have any value

It's definitely worth it. Check the calculators and see how much you earn, you'd be throwing free money away without it.

>Or because they don't want anons to keep losing money.
lol, thinking anyone here is posting out of altruism

after the mess the chinkys have caused for bitcoin over the past year+, i think many investors and non-gambling speculators will rightfully stay away from chinky coins from here on out.

the last thing you want is to buy into a coin that either gets compromised by the PRC or has to deal with the kind of software development you see in china these days.

SELL asap user, and never touch again. fucking weeb coin

>sold at 262
>jumped to 266 moments later

This is the worst

Yes good gweilo. Buy more ANS whittu piggu make very big dollar.

>everything is recovering full force
>meanwhile
>ANS +4,5%
Its not like Im in this for money anyways...

it's literally a "we're good because we have support from these fans" coin. they don't even have a strategy moving forward. for the rest of the year they are just going to "discuss" how the wallet works. they are clearly a marketing con, flashy shit up front but dog shit underneath.

you got CHINKED

Are you retarded? It's right about to hit $7 again. I'm sitting here losing my shit watching it spike while I wait for my fiat transfer to finish.

I think you mean 15.31%...
coinmarketcap.com/
if you're gonna FUD, do a better job maybe.

AHahahah. Its now down to +2.7%. Only a bit more and we will be dipping again.

oh I see. you're just judging off of bittrex and not any of the chinese exchanges like a moron.

Oh Im sorry for looking at real money instead of insect money

Where's a safe place to keep my ANS? I don't want to keep it on Bittrex and have my shit hacked.

app.antshares.org/

is the simplest

Could one of you to be so kind to add one or two ants to my colony?

AH21UJpfaN2be8UJfwJ6tF21EW4895uzt5

Is there a word for colony when you could only afford 1 ANS?

I'm gonna make it right?

sell them now and get some ltc, btc or eth. you'll sleep well.

Love reading all the FUD from the know-nothing faggots in this thread.

"Just a chink scam"
"Just a meme coin"

This coin is gonna moon by December.
Rofl. You're gonna do great, OP. Just hold. And do take some screenshots of the haters along the way. I know I am.

>This is going to moon my July!
>Eh I mean by August
>No by September
>No no sorry haha of course I meant October
>Uhh by November for sure
>D-december it is guys, t-t-t-trust me

Understand the tech,the team and the possibilities. Nothing comes instant.

I never had such unrealistic expectations. All it takes is one or two coins built on the NEO platform for a super moon. This December.

Thats also what MNE fags kept telling me for 2 months straight.

>one coin is shit
>therefore all coins are shit
This is how you stay poor.

posting ants pics will not make it happen

Fuck you niggers pump this coin so I can sell.

ANS is low buy back in while you still can.

Any kind soul to share ANS? I will gladly send back what I'm given after profiting from becoming NEO.

AKipTJFKevSgoczkZ4Sx3LKx8H3gTj5uTW

But I only have like 2 dollars and I want mi

micky d's

I could probably just live off of bit-coin though if I made some sacrifices

How many do you own?

5.5k here

Only 150, but thats already enough wasted money.
I pity you.

>calling them faggots instead of doing your own research
>blaming others for YOUR inability to invest/trade well

Don't be jealous, user