SEC breakout incoming

SEC breakout incoming

can i get uhhhh

Hey cryptobrah.

reported to the SEC

That was probably it. Buying pressure is easing up now. Could be wrong though.

Why is this moving?

Because it's being pumped. It's a chain reaction. Big buyers come in, small buyers notice the movement, and the money pours in.

There doesn't have to be a reason for any coin mooning, like software being released or whatever.

Bought 100k @ 63 satoshi, sold 50k of it below 100.

Now sold another 15k, because there's literally no reason for the pump. But the other 35k might moon in a couple of months.

+300% fuck i missed it

Crap the chart isn't looking good, it's making a hill instead of a mountain.

Uhhh... 500 by 3 AM?

The enlarging pizza that went up a hill and came down a mountain.

Volume is about to surpass ANS. Just hit 367 sats again. Still has lots of life

this pump has been a long time coming, it'll probably hit 1k sats soon.

oh my fucking god thats ugly as shit

never fucking post another bittrex chart with indicators on it, what the fuck is wrong with you

just sold because you said that. usually when people get delusional is when you sell.

I'm ok with this increase.

panic buy

Keeps hitting the damn 400 sat wall, Might just sell there next time it hits. Been bouncing from 300-400 all night

Anyone who buys now is a retarded. It might go up, but if there's one thing the crash teached me is to not buy coins that already had massive gains.

Yeah tell that to SYNX kike.

I told myself that when it was at 200%, then it hit 700%

Yeah right now is dangerous, but if it breaks the 400 wall, it'll moon again. It doesn't have the sharp, steep increases we've seen before with other PnD's. If volume surpasses LTC, it might just happen...

Then again I lost 20k investing in NMR, so I'm treading carefully for sure lol.

>It doesn't have the sharp, steep increases we've seen before with other PnD's.

um...?

Pump and dumps usually go way over 200% right? I think this one still has room to run. Also if you look in intraday it's not as steep.

Gonna go to school now, so just sold all my holdings. Up almost 65% today overall. Hope some of you can get profits too :)

>Pump and dumps usually go way over 200% right?

Don't recall this in my pump and dump rulebook. Better go over it again.

well either way I already sold for a nice profit, I'd rather not hold stupidly and throw it into something else in accumulation mode.

so you made a stupid risk and got lucky

let me know where you are in a couple months from now

Good decision. Holding coins that had 200% gains in a day is a very risky move.