What happens here?

what happens here?

Someone, post that video of the Chinese burning the shit out of the Afghans with fucking bipod flamethrowers.

Empires die

As an Afghan let me explain.

-Opium
-BTFO commies
-fuck goats
-islam (religion of piss)
Us diasporafags are objectively some of the best human beings (the non-muslim ones at least), however the region itself is quite problematic.

This too

when would you say was a good point in time for Afghanistan? Any notable fairly peaceful periods in time?

Zahir Shah's reign and the short lived presidency of Daoud Khan that followed. Forty something years of peace, country was progressing somewhat. My dad escaped to Paris two weeks before the 40th army arrived, he tells me stories about how much better it was than today.

Not much for 90% of the people there. Most of them are simple farmers. Most Afghans have never even heard of 9/11.

>Tons of Arab rape babies
>Opium
>A bunch of Genghis Khan rape babies
>a couple hundred thousand Aryans hiding in the mountains

9/11 was done by filthy s*mites such as s*ddam occupying our glorious land and leading everyone to believe Afghans carried out 9/11
>It's another "Persians were blue eye blond hair nordics before a few thousand arabs/chinks changed the genetics of a population of millions beyond recognition" episode
>he thinks only the nuristanis are aryans

Oh and fuck off back to /pol/

The future mail order husband capital of the world

A goat is raped every 12 seconds on average.

Middle Easterner's are either super, duper good-looking and look really exotic or they look like absolute inbred shit.

>inb4 Afghanistan's isn't ME

Drugs and pederasty.

The world's largest production of heroin.

Pakistan, Iran, and Gulf Arabs keep trying to shove the Taliban down their throat.

The US keeps trying to shove a republic down their throat.

IS is taking advantage of the DYEL tier governance to screw around.

That's only if you are British or Greek.

>inb4 Afghanistan's isn't ME
It isn't though. It's in south/central asia.

Literally borders China.

>Us diasporafags are objectively some of the best human beings
High number of rapists too

You conveniently left out the part when I said I was only talking about the non-Muslims.

>Le Graveyard of empires

>hotakid dynasty
>literally an ethnic afghan dynasty
They got killed in Persia by the brilliant madman Nader shah

God, non-Muslim Afghan diaspora is cringeworthy as fuck, even more cringeworthy than non-Muslim Iranian diaspora.

>They got killed in Persia by the brilliant madman Nader shah
pls, tell me more

A thread on the same topic with the exactly same OP is made week after the last one is archived.

>Iran
>pro-Taliban
You are retarded.

A lot of the threads here are exactly the same, one after another. At least its not as bad as with the Hitler threads, were multiple ones are active at the same time.

They were mostly killed by rival afghan tribes, allied to Nader Shah.

So yes, even ethnic afghan dynasties die there, if they try to do empire building in afghanistan.-

Bacha Bazi, where they rape little boys.

This

Very high concentrations of R1a. Someone want to tell me why?

>mughal empire
>taliban
>mongols
>ghorids
Haha what

hazaras don't count

Slavs descend from Persians
I'm not wewuzzing, I read it somewhere

I heard it was the other way round, with scythians and other indo Iranians being the connecting peoples.

Not Persians but other Iranics.