we are currently in the bull trap do not fall for this

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/billy-corgan-is-selling-all-his-old-shit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean bear trap

nigger.
speculation is speculation is speculation

We haven't even entered the media phase yet

you dumb faggots need to make up your mind. just a day or two ago you faggots were crying about capitulation and fear and now we are back in a bull trap. dumb fucker. Bottom line for all we know it may all go to zero tomorrow or peak to a new ATH. Nobody knows, and your stupid chart is useless. kindly fuck off please.

We are just leaving the bear trap you pleb. Hows that short position working out for you, did you get liquidated yet?

>ethereum on main page of newyorktimes.com
>have not entered media

Retarded or simply dumb?

>implying anyone reads newyorktimes.com anymore
fake news, man

i dont see it

fuck off with your autistic chart. it's wrong anyway.

only moon and also no moon

literally your chart already happened. we are back at smart money

BTC 500k within 3 years

>mfw i own 30 dollars worth

lmao, we're just getting to capitulation.

That's not even everything.
Some old (50-60 yo) colleagues of mine started talking about BTC/ETH saying it'll secure their retirement.
Local newspapers with articles making crypto sound like a goldmine.
Computer parts sellers and their clients getting interested in crypto due to GPU sales.
There are more signs too...
You have to be blind to not see that we've passed media attention log time ago.
Fuck even stock trading companies are starting to move into crypto... how much more evidence do people need?

probably more than just your gay ass anecdotes.

Less than 1% of people in the world use crypto. We are still at the very early stages of growth

Crypto is on bloomberg,literally international media.

So? BTC also hit the news in 2011, 2013 and 2015. Nothing new

Less than 1% uses the NYSE too

your retarded. its a paradigm shift in the financial ecosystem. bitcoin is the new money. everyone smart knows to buy bitcoin now because in the future if you want bitcoin you will need to pay way more for it. in the future everyone will need bitcoin because thats how people will pay for things like washing machines and other coins. if they dont have bitcoin they wont be able to have clean clothes for work and they will not be able to get paid meaning they cant turn the money into bitcoin to buy things. idiot.

You have entered the biz zone
When it's time to buy they sell
When it's time to sell they buy
Will they ever escape
Tune in tomorrow and find out

dont listen to him he is an idiot. if we all buy bitcoin now we will be rich. no one will sell bitcoin to get fiat when you can pay for everything with bitcoins. banks know that the blockchain is better than the current financial architecture thats why they are creating there on bitcoins and eventually fiat will become a coin too. but bitcoin is gold because its internationally recognised by all the other fiat coins as an anchor. all the dirty politicians, corrupt people, drug people, criminals, all of them will want bitcoin so they can use it to hide fiat coin.

Except stock market has a marketcap of more than 66T while crypto is still in less than 100B.
>NYSE
Nice retarded comparison. NYSE is one exchange out of countless in the world and I doubt your estimate is even accurate

Actually, it's said that more than 50% of americans have at least some money on the stock market.

this

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't - it's the beginning. Although Alan Talbot doesn't know it, he is about to enter a strange new world, too incredible to be real, too real to be a dream. It's called the Veeky Forums Zone.

Someone post the meme ladle

media's supposed to come way ahead of the extreme overvaluation phase

Physical Gold held in investment is 1.9 Trillion. The majority of money in gold is paper gold. Interesting that its 500billion off USD in circulation.

>All money
>86.6 trillion.
Wait that's it? I thought the United States of America alone produced at least 2000 trillion USDs annually.

So you mean that with just 2 trillion I could own my very own country? and a sizeable one too?

user,no one has had more than 500 bil before.
If you had 2 trillion you could take over a huge country

hows it a trap? i made money

your gonna either pay half that in capital gains or
some portion of it sustaining ur own army and legal teams to protect u from invasion and trade taxations.

which seems like less of the headache?

But we were in capitulation yesterday?

This dumbfuck meme chart is a joke. It's schematic at best.

we are in the return to normal phase

NYC is a restricted local market, normies are still scared. I think this is good tech, but like good tech in the past most of these companies will fail. Like everything, 99% of life is extinct, don't bet on horses bet on life. Evolution always wins, a product that evolves cn escape bubbles if they have resources to do so, e.i. a viable business should sustain itself enough to make money under many conditions.

We are in media attention

yeah its not a good comparison, different cohorts.

NYSE as wonderful and big as it is, is very local and not representative of the world.

Bitcoin and crypto are much more accessable than NYSE, that is why crypto cannot fail. The world is global now and maybe crypto is shit right now, but it is obviously superior to the current system. We have not yet even begun to trade on the scales that are possible thanks to internet speeds. If Elon was starting out now he would have made a crypto coin I sure, he is too invested in the current system atm.

nice were is the sources for this?

The fact that even reddit thinks its a bull trap means its not.

On normies sites like reddit people are paying to advertise how to buy coins. People don't pay to advertise shit they know it's about to take off

Lmao how can we be in the bull trap phase if 2 days ago everyone was saying we're at fear and capitulation on the memechart? Are we moving backwards?

>Fuck even stock trading companies are starting to move into crypto... how much more evidence do people need?

How is this a bad thing?
It means more money flowing into the market.

Notice how industrial tech society is literally a bubble at it's zenith right now. We only have about another 100 years left down here and unless we figure out how to wormhole capitalism is going to run into some serious problems.

>MUH MARS

No. Sorry. It's colder than Antartica and the only way to not die from space radiation is to live like a mole underground.

nocoiners said it was in capitulation phase 2 days ago

you guys know nothing, as usual.

Bi-Corg selling all his guitars onstensibly to go all in on Bitcoin on Aug 1. How can one man be so redpilled? consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/billy-corgan-is-selling-all-his-old-shit/

Whatever you are on I want a truckload of it.

Just because it's on the news doesn't mean mass adoption is taking place. I read about Tesla back in 2008 when it was on the cover of Newsweek magazine. If I had invested into their stock then, by now I'd be very very rich. This is tesla circa 2008

This meme chart is a load of shit. BTC was in the "capitulation phase" 2 days ago, so why has it recovered already? Oh, is it perhaps because the price fall was based on fear of something (SegWit2x), which is now going well?

Hey, it's like the price moved from something specific and not from muh psychological meme chart reoccurring pattern.

>Physical Gold held in investment is 1.9 Trillion. The majority of money in gold is paper gold. Interesting that its 500billion off USD in circulation.

yeah the 7-8 trillion market cap in gold is just the "all gold ever mined" meme number times the price

who is this hot girl

>price is falling

it's a b-bear trap guys, dont s-short now, ok?!!1 should i short?? w-what do??

>price is rising

it's a b-b-b-bul trap, oh god why did i short?? please dip so i can get my m-monies back!!