Here are my observations from the crash

Here are my observations from the crash

>xrp is one of the most volatile top coins and dropped close to 40% in one day and is slow to recover which is ironic considering the justification for holding so many XRP is to 'keep the price volatile'

>antshares is one of the most resilient top coins and held at a steady floor around $4.80 - $5.20

>please don't bully snt holders because that shit is a dead brick

What else did you guys notice?

>'keep the price volatile'
*'keep the price stable

also very proud of ANS resiliency. haters gonna hate though. their latest attack seems to be calling them a "meme coin", as if they are on the same level as bitbean or chan coin. give me a break, FUDers.

it IS a meme coin and that's why the community around it is BOOMING

another observation is that it was mainly the chinese markets that propped ANS up during the crash

>mfw my $10k worth of bags are CFI SAN SNT

will i ever make it?

at least I didnt gave any money to the bancor and coindash jews

consider dropping them and switching your holding to something else

too late for that, I'm $5k down so all i can do right now is hodl for 6 months to a year and pray to Satoshi

What's wrong with SNT? Seems legit.

I bought in cause the FOMO said every ICO was profitable all the time, Bancor jews changed that, but I never believed in SNT's use case (token for push notifications? lol)

LTC is fucking solid, it barely dipped during that massive crash

>too late for that, I'm $5k down so all i can do right now is hodl for 6 months to a year and pray to Satoshi

You're not thinking properly. You can move it into something with greater mooning potential and sooner than wait around for your dead ducks to fly

You could even buy back into SNT and whatever else with the profits

SNT as a project has decent potential. The tokens are useless trash. They weren't going to do an ICO initially until they saw the ridiculous amounts they pulled. Now they're all off on vacation and barely speak in the slack

>You can move it into something with greater mooning potential and sooner

like what? lets hear it. I don't think there's mooning potential in the short term especially with the whole Aug 1st bs still looming

In other words: you can quickly lose whatever you have left, and just get it over with. The choice is yours.

I'm not doing your research for you.

Idiot. The whole market is down. If he sells his SNT and buys into another coin, it's almost the same shit assuming the other coin has fallen around the same %. When btc recovers all the good alts recover with it. Pro tip: he isn't carrying good alts.

stop being a little bitch and just tell us what are "good" alts that can moon when that happens

I'll give you a hint

One is mooning as we speak

Good luck

btc? son of a fucking whore there's like 950 coins or more

I tried to get into AntShares. The client is a bag of shite, it tried to install some certificate on my machine, I got scared and thought the Chinese were hacking me and deleted everything.

No thank you.

>BAT doesn't go down much because it's already at it's near bottom.
>1ST is chinese a pump and dump recovers fast and goes down VERY FAST.
>Bancor is tied to ether but has slighty freedom to go down or up a 10%.
>Golem brass was priced in.
>Iota is the coin that has more attention of the whole market right now.

Nice observations user

its Stratis