Christian zionists

>christian zionists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxTG1mucfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was jewish. Jews are the chosen people.

Then why do Jews reject him?

They say Jesus didn't fill all the requirements in the old testament to be considered the mesiah. Google it.

>islamophobic nazis

We also say that the idea that a human can simultaneously be God to be blasphemy of the highest order, as well as some more technical things about the teachings. To be perfectly fair though, it's hard to say how much of this came from Jesus personally and how much was later additions, but the gestalt package is one that is very, very antithetical to Jewish theology.

>protestantsjpg.

They support Israel because they want to expedite the necessary steps for Christ's return.

>tfw pol went full zionists due to trump
I wish they'd be at least consistent in their views.

The prophecy must be fulfilled.

Yeah it's mostly zeal, I would think. I have nothing against Jewish people at all. But the Old Testament and New Testament paint these "chosen people" in two lights. Some who generally meet the standard and some who fall short of that standard. Which I don't think it's a coincidence at all that, when the apostles were commanded to spread the Gospel, even to the gentiles, to everyone essentially, that these two possibilities of meeting the standard and falling short of the standard has been proven that it can be applied to everyone in the world who claims they know God. Not just the Jewish people. Jewish people struggled with God, just like Jacob wrestled with God, and to this day there are people who struggle with knowing the true Christ. So the Jewish people do serve as a light to the rest of the world in this regard. They were the first. They're path and struggle from beginning to end is the same for everyone who attempts to get close to the Creator of all things.

Christ just taught that there is more mercy than what was previously perceived, the time of stoning others was over if ever truly enforced, that we cause our own struggle every time we sin.

Which if you take the definition of sin/what is considered sin, run it through psychology, basically reverse engineer degenerate behavior to see where it leads to...you see how sin can change entire ideologues and invoke oppressive sub structures of thought and standards that can fatally effect masses of people over time.

So the obvious lesson.....be careful who and what you support. Really have to study and test the fruit in order to discern one thing from another. Who is genuine and who is not on solid ground.

Also, mind you, I have no idea what "zionism" is to be honest. Too much on my plate to study atm, but still advocate the caution required when following agendas.

Not to get Gnostic, but the God from the Old Testament doesn't sound at all like Jesus' Father. I can't wrap my head around it.

Hey, I don't hate gay people.

>antisemitic zionists

aren't christian zionists just trying to usher in the apocalypse? they couldnt care less about the jews

This. They support Israel because Israel needs to exist in order for Israel to be crushed during the end of days.

>we hate Jews
>were want Jews to fuck off to their own country and leave everyone else alone

Seems consistent to me.

Hey, I support Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxTG1mucfs
have you bought your buckets yet?

Only because they kill Muslims which is included in the pic.

>protestants
Luther fucked up badly. Time to admit it

/pol/ got swamped with reddit immigrants, /mlpol/ proved that.

Don't lump the rest of us in with American protties. Americans have a habbit of ruining things.