/d$g/ - DROP$HIP GENERAL

Dropshipping is a form of passive online income that you can start with as little as $50.

GUIDE 1: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
GUIDE 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1NxyGH6B_5czjnqtxjUuOGsv-hUz8NrvWcK7JRnqmMgM/edit?usp=sharing

bumpers to see if janitors are autosaging

Why not use a pic of Lindsay when she was in her prime

tits

Hey all, I've found my niche and have everything set up, how do I advertise?

fb ads
instagram influencers
shilling

How much money do I have to drop before I get any sales?

>you can start with as little as $50.

Wrong.

You need hundreds to spend on ads.

$1000 is a great starting budget that should get you to the passive income stage

There's no real answer for this.

I spent about $20 on ads before I got a sale

nothing if you shill
at least $30 if you want good fb ads

right.
you don't NEED to spend any money on marketing. You can if you want the easy way

>you don't NEED to spend any money on marketing

How do you make sales without marketing?

If you're answer is just to manually shill everywhere then it's just worth spending the money on ads.

yes my answer is to shill ahah

It worked for me until i earnt a budget to advertise with ($300)

>maybe if I post bikini women then someone will be stupid enough to use my referral link as I spam the same thread for the 10th time today

Fuck off, OP

Am I the only one that thinks she looks really hot there? Not in a "I would drink her bath water and tongue her pooper and worship the ground she steps on" kind of way, but in a "I would burn through a box of condoms and a couple bowls of weed having rough, sloppy sex with her before we get tired and then proceed to have slow, lazy sex in between watching horror flicks and popcorn" kind of way.

haven't posted this thread in a week.
All the crypto shill threads also do this

Nice, just bought 100k

no crypto shills don't post referral links

but they shill their shitcoins hoping people will lose money so they get theirs back.
it's disgusting

I get the selling part, but how do you deal with returns?

Also is this guaranteed money , what is the catch? I assume there is a lot of competition and it's stupid hard to carve out a niche?

Also guide says use AliExpress, do people really want to buy stuff from China? Doesn't shipping take ages and they get pissed?

lol just have an over the top return policy

People aren't aware they're buying from China

I was thinking of doing this, my main issue atm is finding decent suppliers. aliexpress takes like 30+ days to ship to Straya.

setting up e-commerce stores and shit is piss easy for me as I work as a web dev but ive singed a non competing clause so I cant free lance on the side so looking at other ways to make some extra $$$

none of my Australian customers cared about ship time