Guys. I've lost about $350 this month trading coins for the first time

Guys. I've lost about $350 this month trading coins for the first time.

Down to my last $40 in the last few days, I've managed to actually some gains and now I'm at $53. Is there hope for me? Should I take my loss as just expensive lessons? I only made 3 mistakes, but they cost me dear. Can I turn 50 into 500 soon?

Right now I'm making small 2-3% gains and its working, but with such a small amount they don't amount to much. Should I just whack it in a shit coin and hope for a moon? Seems to be a lot of them at the moment.

Just like to add. I started with $400. It was money I was willing to lose, I'm not poor. Just not that well off either.

Lierally how

>Should I take my loss as just expensive lessons?
Probably. Think of all of the time you wasted.

Just do what you're in the mood for, man. No reason to force anything.

3% daily is a fuckton if you can do it consistently.

Also you can't lose money if you just hodl. :-)

I trade on betfair, its fast paced and you don't just sit there waiting, I overtraded and got caught out quite a few times. It happens, but after weeks I've kinda got used to it.

I'm actually up 4% today, but again when you only have $50-60 this isn't a lot

yolo trading with retarded margin like x50-x100 is your only option at this point

Did you actually sell your coins when you were in the red?

I didnt know people were this dumb.

>You can't lose money if you juat hodl.
user...I...
>DGB
>ANS
>BNT
>SIA
>ARK

unless you have insider knowledge or a meme intelligence network you are gambling. admit that you dont know what you are doing. you need to get better infomation maybe you should join a subteranean discord group with other jews to trick people into behaviour so thatyou can have insider infomations?

I made a shit ton of money holding sia, dumbass.

I have this opinion that people here are either very lucky and put money on something that moons, have insider knowledge, scalp like I'm doing now, or have the experience to know when something is a good entry. I'm not gambling right now, and I wasn't at the start, I did research coins but I guess things don't always turn out the way you expect.

I just swing trade on margin while holding Bitcoin. It works pretty well.

I may have also had unrealistic expectations of how much I could make each trade I guess.

wait for bip91 hit 80%, buy on margin after correction, pray

here is something really simple for near guaranteed 5~15% gains in 24HR

1. go on bittrex
2. look for coins with decent negative % change. I won't buy anything that isn't under atleast 7%
3. look at 24-48 hr history, make sure they didn't just come out of a pump n dump
4. make sure they have a decent sized volume of trading (atleast 50+ BTC)
5. buy while it is in dip
6. sell 12-24 hrs later once you are happy with % gained
7. profit

it is all psychology.

Cheers dude, Ill give it a go.

I think it i can continue to make good gains with the small amount that I have, ill reload with another $4-500. I just don't want to lie to myself and think I'm good at this, or even that I'm learning and getting better when I'm not.

Less than minimum wage,user

wrong. maybe you are buying things when they are too high in price, faggot

This, for a good reference, try to watch Quickfinger Luc's videos, quite reliable method imo

Really user,you earned more than 10.8k the past month holding SIA?

Guys i'm back, gone from $45 to $55.5! I think ill just keep scalping and building back up to $400. I've been looking for a moon launch all day without success.

sorry complete newbie here. what exactly is a 'pump n dump'?

normies get

>he didnt go $1 ANS to CHC PUMP and then buying some of this dip for a further 2-3x

You could've had 50k by now dude are you even fucking trying??

Trading takes time OP but once you can get profitably, you'll always have a way of making money

Did you buy high sell low?

>ill reload with another $4-500

Don't do that, wait until you actually are comfortable with what you're doing before putting more money in. You want to minimize losses after all.

Crypto proficiency is all about learning nad mastering techniques

just buy antshares, on 24th you will have probably somethinng about 150-200 dollar

I probably should have added that I planned to reload if I made good progress. There were times when I did indeed buy high and sell low, lessons have been learnt.