Redpill me on "racism" in America. If everybody in the US hated blacks so much why weren't they executed or deported...

Redpill me on "racism" in America. If everybody in the US hated blacks so much why weren't they executed or deported? Did they have high crime rates and act like chimps back then too or were they more civil?

>If everybody in the US hated blacks so much why weren't they executed or deported?
Because the constitution was able to protect them.

What about the whole lynching thing? Why were there only a handful every year? Weren't the police completely ok with it?

They tried sending them back to Liberia. They sent some to there.
Was Victorian London full of crime?

I don't think the population of the US that was racist enough to go out and lynch black people was large enough to do it too often. Police largely didn't care because they were niggers anyway. However, there is a big difference between being indifferent and actually committing it yourself.

Lynching was about as common an act as terrorism, and it was done for the same effect: terrorize the local people into compliance

If black people are so bad why isn't it obvious to everyone, do people just choose to ignore statistics? There's tons of videos of nignogs beating each other up on facebook

all these rappers openly talk about selling and DOING drugs, is there no hope for them

is there even a difference in coming to america are they different from the nigs in africa

Even in the deep South in the pre-Civil Rights Movement era, lynching blacks was still illegal.

The authorities looked the other way when a particularly odious black was lynched, like one who was accused of a crime against whites, or one who was acting "uppity" and protesting against inequality/racism, but a large scale effort to wipe them out is a different matter altogether and would not have gone unpunished. Blacks weren't really hated back then so much as they were seen as inferior. Most people didn't mind polite and subservient Negroes who "knew their place" and didn't make a fuss. If you just went around killing blacks everywhere you saw them like something out of a Moonman song, you'd be prosecuted as a murderer and probably sentenced to death given the harsh laws in those states.

Cognitive Dissonance. You have no idea how powerful propaganda from the kikes truly is. Having a high IQ does not prevent you from being a retard, which is why Ivy schools are filled to the brim with SJWs

>Was Victorian London full of crime?
I'm going to assume you're baiting.

>people with high IQs are dumb cus they are essjaydubyahs and have different opinions than me and don't see that the jews are actually evil and i didn't get into university
kys

>there is a big difference between being indifferent and actually committing it yourself.
If you believe the same about the crowds watching public executions in Syria then sure.

Wow! What a terrific argument! You have truly changed my mind and I have taken le blue pill

What do you mean? It was a rhetorical question.

The kind of black people who are a problem are incredibly concentrated in few urban areas that have very few whites.

You'll find that most advocates of tolerance live in the suburbs or the rich parts of cities that are very segregated (though informally now). The black people they encounter, if any, are exclusively drawn from the few who rejected ghetto culture and are upstanding educated professionals that tend to actively work to distance themselves from stereotypes.

If you work at an accounting firm or whatever and the only black guy you've ever talked to is the nerdy guy a few cubicles over who always wears a bow tie and pretends not to know who Snoop Dog is, it's easy to see racism as ridiculously backwards redneck crap that isn't worth considering.

>Goes on tirade about how the Jews control control everything
>Expects an actual argument to his baseless assertion
Once again, kys

Engineer's syndrome my friend, it's an actual problem very common with people of high IQ. They take it for granted that they already know everything and therefore doing actual research to see if something is true or not doesn't interest them.

>executed or deported
They couldn't be. It's just that simple, and they were a major asset to the federal government.

>baseless assertion
Wow really makes you think

Well I googled this and the first thing to come up was urban dictionary so I'm just going to assume it isn't a real thing

Doesn't that show that if you worked on it you could take the ghetto culture form blacks?

IQ isn't everything if you aren't in science there are many dumbass CEO and entrepeneurs. And look how that graphic goes until 130. So there 130 IQ blacks out there according to that graphic.
Lady Gaga has a 166 IQ Richard feynman had a 125 IQ

I guess you have it then. Wow, that didn't take long

>Doesn't that show that if you worked on it you could take the ghetto culture form blacks?
Yeah, probably.

Ghetto culture didn't always exist. In the period from the end of slavery through the beginning of the 20th century, there was no such thing.

>Lady Gaga has 166 IQ
There is no source for this that isn't secondhand tabloid garbage, and the second time Feynman took an IQ test he scored over 180.

Let me digress a bit:
People say that blacks are subhuman because of their average IQ(did they test all blacks?). Let's assume Feynman had a 180 IQ. The average white has a 100 IQ: 100-85=15
180-100 = 80
So whites are subhuman compared to Feynman(a jewish man)?

Yes, Jews have higher IQ than native Europeans. This is not news, is this your first time on the internet newfag?

You didn't answer the question: Are whites subhuman compared to people like Feynman?

What the fuck does black/white IQ distribution have to do with what I said?

Regardless, the whole race and IQ argument is ridiculously stupid. IQ has much more to do with environmental and socioeconomic factors than genetics.

>The kind of black people who are a problem are incredibly concentrated in few urban areas that have very few whites.

Here's how it works:

The places that are more segregated have higher crime rates.

As you said, most of the violent crime in the country is black-on-black in heavily segregated areas where there aren't a lot of white people.

But the urban areas where there is significantly less segregation doesn't have these blighted areas full of crumbling infrastructure, disenfranchised populations, and grinding poverty that produces thugs with no future. Of the three largest metropolitan areas in the United States, the one with the noticeably higher violent crime rate is also the one which is far more heavily segregated than the other two.

People who live in desegregated places segregate themselves by interest, rather than "race". Middle class existence makes harmless yuppies out of everyone: black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Hindu, Muslim, etc.

People who live in dirt poor countrysides have to deal with public schools which are underfunded shitholes and a permanent pissing contest between the poor black wannabe-gangstas and the poor white hicks in shit-kicker boots.

New York City is the safest it's been in decades and many old segregated places, like Harlem and Brooklyn, have now gentrified as wealthy white people move in and make the place beautiful, colorful, economically productive, and safe, and places that still are somewhat segregated like parts of queens are now going through the same process that Manhattan and Brooklyn went through.

>Richard feynman had a 125 IQ
Fake news.

Based on a non-IQ cognitive test he took when he was in elementary school, some hack journalist shat out that 125 IQ figure.

That's not what Engineer's syndrome really is. It refers to someone who thinks the methods used in their area of expertise can be applied to unrelated subjects. Kind of like a STEMfag who thinks abstract concepts can be figured out entirely through science. You are not a very bright person.

Basing intelligence off a single number is laughable. The graph does nothing to prove that whites are genetically more intelligent than blacks, seeing as IQ is correlated with social conditions and quality of education, both of which are worse for blacks in America. Asians do, on average, better on IQ tests than whites? Does that mean they're inherently more intelligent or that their rigorous schooling and societal attitudes towards learning predispose them to do a bit better on that type of testing.

There is still plenty more scientific research to do on what impacts intelligence - but pretty much all but a handful of scientists agree that it's not genetics but some combination of socio-economic, cultural, and educational conditions.

>IQ has much more to do with environmental and socioeconomic factors than genetics.
Oh sure, let's ignore 100 years of peer reviewed research showing the exact opposite!

Can't that argument go both ways?

Not that guy but from I remember is that education isn't related but things like malnutrition affects IQ. Also what about the Flynn effect? If IQ is fixed why is there such a thing?

>seeing as IQ is correlated with social conditions and quality of education, both of which are worse for blacks in America
Right, because low IQ people tend to do worse in society. Idiot.

>Asians do, on average, better on IQ tests than whites? Does that mean they're inherently more intelligent
Yes.

>There is still plenty more scientific research to do on what impacts intelligence - but pretty much all but a handful of scientists agree that it's not genetics but some combination of socio-economic, cultural, and educational conditions.
Where exactly did you get that information? Salon.com?

It's the exact opposite, the vast majority of scientists believe intelligence to be influenced both by genetics and the non-shared environment, with the role of genetics currently being estimated at 80%.

>Not that guy but from I remember is that education isn't related but things like malnutrition affects IQ.
True, but the effect of malnutrition is negligible in the USA.

>Also what about the Flynn effect? If IQ is fixed why is there such a thing?
The Flynn effect is the same thing which happened to height over the 20th century. Just as the average man got taller thanks to improvements in medicine and nutrition, the average man got smarter.

However, although height as increased over the past 100 years, height is still dictated by genetics. You can't make a child grow into a taller adult by, say, sending him off to basketball lessons...

Also the Flynn effect stopped in the 80s. Right now the average IQ of western countries is declining due to non-white immigration.

But what does it even mean 80% is genetic so Where the rest of the 20% comes from? If genetic is such a high factor why don't the brothers of most genius achieve the same? Where are the family of Von Neumann continuing his achievements?

> Did they have high crime rates and act like chimps back then too or were they more civil?

While Black crime rates, percentage of unwed mothers, etc. were higher then for Whites prior to the 1960s, they weren’t much higher and could legitimately be explained by the harsh conditions face by Blacks back in the day, when open and institutionalized racism was the norm in America, yet living standards for Blacks were slowly but surely climbing and Blacks society was unified, thriving and culturally conservative (more so then White society).

Blacks prior to the 60s were essentially just chocolate colored Americans.

It wasn’t until LBJ’s “Great Society” ushered in cradle-to-grave welfare that Black-American society took a nose dive into the toilet, (half of all murders in the U.S. are committed by Blacks, barely 50% graduate high school, rampant crime and drug abuse, 70% of Black kids born to unwed mothers, etc.) and became what we can see today in any majority Black area anywhere in the U.S.

What I hate about people like you is that you talk like every single person has the IQ showed at the average. It's like if I pretended that every american has the average weight X.

>But what does it even mean 80% is genetic so Where the rest of the 20% comes from?
The non shared environment.

> If genetic is such a high factor why don't the brothers of most genius achieve the same?
Because siblings only share 50% of their DNA on average.

>Where are the family of Von Neumann continuing his achievements?
Von Neumann's daughter, after having googled her, seems to have a very successful life. Also there are clearly "genius families" throughout history, such as the Bach family.

Why so salty?

American blacks are the most obese people in the world besides some polynesian groups

What? Where did I imply that?

IQ is obviously distributed on a bell curve. What I will imply, however, is that your IQ seems to belong on the left side of the curve.

Americans have a love/hate relationship with blacks. The most racist areas are also areas where whites are likely mixed with some black or live among them. They talk about niggers but fap to blacked.com secretly. In fact, most of these interracial cuck fetishes being forced are mostly by racists who get off on seeing blacks 'degrade' their women, in a similar way to one who views bestiality. To dehumanize someone to that level takes a real racist.

tl;dr americans are a strange mutant experiment gone strange but somehow successful.

If LBJ hadn't instated the Great Society, blacks would've starved to death when manufacturing jobs disappeared.

Natural selection would've saved only the smart niggers then, and we wouldn't be dealing with this mess today.

Right, but we would've had ugly race wars during the second half of the 20th century.

>If LBJ hadn't instated the Great Society, blacks would've starved to death when manufacturing jobs disappeared.

In the first place, the manufacturing jobs didn't disappear and secondly, how did Blacks not starve to death when they were literally living under an openly apartheid system?

When my dad got hired by GM and started working at the their Tech Center in 1966, even the janitors were White, there wasn't a single Black in the entire one square mile facility, yet Black society in Detroit was not only functioning, it was thriving.

Nowadays if you take a walk thru Chrysler's Dodge City truck plant, well over half the workers are highly paid unionized Blacks yet the city of Detroit is a 3rd world wasteland.

Post 1960s Black-American society is shit because Blacks themselves made it that way.

>Because siblings only share 50% of their DNA on average
so what you're saying is a broad racial category is genetically close enough to all have inherently lower intelligence and siblings have enough genetic diversity between them for some to be really bright and others to not?

It was far more about preserving the antebellum structure of society with blacks as 2nd class citizens than anything else. I remember seeing an old newspaper article from ~1900 of a KKK chapter buying an elderly ex-slave a new house and touting him as an example of someone who "knew his place" in society.

"Racism" is a liberal code word for "figuring out that niggers aren't humans".

Keep in mind that despite blacks committing a disproportionate amount of crime. Crime itself is at an all time low so were not talking about a particularly big number to begin with.

>Racists are delusional enough to think that they are the only ones who have ever lived around black people.

>yet Black society in Detroit was not only functioning, it was thriving.

You realize this is one year before the race riots destroyed the city, right?

>But what does it even mean 80% is genetic so Where the rest of the 20% comes from?
Environment. Have one of them live on a proper diet and the other one on cornflakes and that alone will fuck with their intelligence.

>If everybody in the US hated blacks so much why weren't they executed or deported?
Because, even at the height of the Jim Crow South, Blacks weren't seen *that* negatively. They were generally looked down upon and made to be second-class citizens, but the general idea was that they were perfectly fine as long as they didn't get "uppity."

In the South, they handled this through a lot of heavy-handed methods, usually legislating segregation into existence. However, in the North, where the Black population started out smaller and grew over the years through migration, segregation came about more naturally. Thus, while it was comparatively easy for the Civil Rights Movement to strike down a lot of the Jim Crow laws, segregation is actually still a major issue today in the North because it was never codified into law. Instead, you just had Blacks "naturally" segregating, with people unwilling to sell or rent to blacks or provide services, forcing them into their own segregated communities. Funny thing - that means that the most segregated schools in America today are actually in places like New York.

As for crime rates, it's hard to really draw a definitive conclusion for causes, especially with unabashed racists pretty heavily supporting one side of things. I'm from Baltimore myself, and I make regular trips down to Buchanan County, Virginia, which is about as far into the mountains as you can get in Virginia. What I've found is that, while the shitty situations there have their special flavors to them, there's so many underlying issues to it all, even if we ignore race completely (which we can't because many of the issues for Blacks very much are race related). Things like
>shit schools making it next to impossible to get a good education
>little to no economic opportunity - in Buchanan County, for example, all the coal jobs are leaving
>poor health due to environmental factors
>few opportunities for leisure, causing people to turn to drugs

>In the first place, the manufacturing jobs didn't disappear
Err, Detroit, anyone?

>secondly, how did Blacks not starve to death when they were literally living under an openly apartheid system?
Because they were plenty of low skilled jobs to go around. Prior to the 60s the unemployment rate for whites and blacks was similar (I think the unemployment rate for whites was even a bit higher than for blacks).

>When my dad got hired by GM and started working at the their Tech Center in 1966, even the janitors were White, there wasn't a single Black in the entire one square mile facility, yet Black society in Detroit was not only functioning, it was thriving.
Might have to do that he was working at the "Tech Center". If he had worked in the "Manufacturing center" he would've seen lots of blacks.

By the way are you in essence implying that blacks were NOT involved in the Detroit auto industry in any shape or form?

>Nowadays if you take a walk thru Chrysler's Dodge City truck plant, well over half the workers are highly paid unionized Blacks yet the city of Detroit is a 3rd world wasteland.
I wasn't even aware there were still plants in Detroit.

>Post 1960s Black-American society is shit because Blacks themselves made it that way.
Oh of course I don't deny that. My point was that blacks can function as long as there are low skilled jobs for them, and giving them a decent living. However if you remove that they're unable to provide for themselves (because of their low average IQ), and bounce back (like white Pittsburgh did, for instance, when the steel industry collapsed there).

>Pittsburgh
>white
I chortled. And that place is still a dump.

>so what you're saying is a broad racial category is genetically close enough to all have inherently lower intelligence and siblings have enough genetic diversity between them for some to be really bright and others to not?
Well you never have a situation where one sibling is a genius and the others are dunces (save for mental retardation or other defects), it's usually the case that all siblings are of high intelligence but one of them is of stratospheric intelligence.

You seem to be completely ignorant of the subject of psychometrics. I suggest you educate yourself (you can start with the wikipedia article on the g factor)

Compared to Detroit it's Malibu.

This was attempted with Liberia but failed due to lack of political influence

Compared to Detroit even Botswana is Malibu. That's not saying much.

You're shifting the goalposts.

>Funny thing - that means that the most segregated schools in America today are actually in places like New York.
i don't have any hard data to back this up, so take my anecdote with a heavy course of salt, but i grew up in alabama, and schools in our ""cities"" were heavily segregated, the the brunt of white children being zoned into one or two particular schools. in my experience, segregation is still very much alive in the deep south, but mostly due to economic factors. for instance, i was poorer, so naturally i lived in a poorer area with more blacks, and ended up zoned in majority black schools for most of my time in school.

Don't think so.

I don't recall Botswana ever being a subject in our initial conversation.

My first post ITT was I noticed someone implying that Pittsburgh is white and not a gargantuan shithole and just had to reply.

From what I've heard what makes it better in the South is the fact that they've been forced to bus people around to integrate schools, where they haven't done that in the North yet.

It's actually pretty funny to see the shitstorms that pop up whenever there's talk of trying to do busing to reduce the segregation in schools up North. You end up with a bunch of dogwhistle racism from the white parents that sounds an awful lot like the things you'd hear opposing it back in the '50s and '60s. And even better - these are the people who try to be all high and mighty about how totally not racist they are.

They have a. Ignorance of ex
Experience it's not surprised the most liberal
States are the whitest.

Forced busing isn't really done anymore, and it only makes kids more racist anyway, because nobody likes being bullied and adding a racial element to that bullying only makes the innate prejudice that all people possess to some extent or another stronger.

People don't want to have their childrens lives and education destroyed by nigs

>People don't want to have their childrens lives and education destroyed by nigs
Which is fine and all but there's really not much evidence for that happening.

Kek what? If all's well with black majority schools then I guess they don't need mo funding for them programs.

funny
you could do this picture with 50s white guys and 90s douchey no t-shirt beach party guys

god fucking damnit im too damn high

>This whole thread is another "I'm incredibly racist, and everyone I know is racist, but I will deny to the end that there is racism in society and they just need to pull themselves by their bootstraps" episode.

Funny how racist IQ tests work selectively and seem to spare asian immigrants.

>implying racism doesn't breed from bad experiences
For example everyone in Europe hates the Roma, because they reinforce the stereotype through their daily actions. If there's one thing that unites all European peoples, it's the hate for Romani.

Problem is that racists only seem to think that their experiences should be taken into account.

Do you have a positive experience relating to the Roma?

>and seem to spare asian immigrants.
hmm now that you mention it, "Latino Americans" are also at a disadvantageous in IQ tests.
i mean my grandma cant even read, and both sides of my family were nothing but farmers for generations.
n fact my generation of the family is the only one in our history in which everyone is expected to actually go to high school.

my dad had four brothers and only him and 1 other attended any sort of secondary school. and my mom didn't have any brothers attend secondary school because they were all needed for farm work.

Never been to Europe. Really my complaint stems from the fact that the right wing on this site seems to think that liberals have never been around black people.

Well for the longest time schools were essentially set up to corral blacks and Hispanics into low skill labor jobs. White kids would get to learn literature and math while the minorities got to learn how to pick fruit at best. Which most likely had a strong effect on the results of IQ testing.

That's besides the point. The fact is that you can observe that type of thought pattern here on Veeky Forums when race baiters squeal that posters are bringing up their anecdotal experiences about knowing people from x group who weren't pieces of shit in response to the claim that all people from x group are pieces of shit.

hmm cant really take IQ tests seriously until everyone tested is taught the same

you cant really compare a African tribesman to a american college graduate and not expect lopsided results

Yet illiterate yiddish farmers who poured into NYC were within a generation a dominant elite.

Really makes you think.

I'm sure you have sources to back that up.
>Fruit picking 101

>Redpill me
Oh boy
>"racism" in America

This went where I thought it would. /pol/ fuck off

Busing was a complete disaster, though. Educational results dropped and a bunch of kids became racists.

t. reddit

t. r/the_donald

Well then prove him wrong, namecalling and telling him to go away will only validate him.

If /pol/ is so intelligent why can't they post topics on the appropriate board?

I don't have the means to prove him wrong right now, and even if I wanted to or could(I don't know if I can disprove it, just how little I've researched it), it doesn't belong on Veeky Forums, just because a topic can be linked to historical roots through mental gymnastics doesn't make it worth being on Veeky Forums

It's like saying "why are jews so terrible" and mentioning the Jewish–Roman wars. Yeah you're able to link your thread topic to a historical event but you're very thinly just trying to /pol/post
Fuck off

>thinking you can make them realize they're wrong
In terms having any real affect on the external world, you're better off dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting yourself on fire than arguing with a /pol/fag.

Might be because you're the one who's wrong?

>They take it for granted that they already know everything and therefore doing actual research to see if something is true or not doesn't interest them.
That sure as fuck isn't exclusive to people with high iq.

Yes, thank you for being a good example.

See this? They don't consider the other side, because they walk into these types of discussions with the single intent to push, or find reasons to justify their narrative - not to exchange ideas or reach more reasonable, informed conclusions.

Your description could easily be used to describe you.

He's not wrong, pol cunts are a cancer in every board, I see no reason why anyone wanting to be "redpilled" on something should be taken seriously or expect any answers at all.

>b-but trump!
Pathetic

African born Americas are actually smarter on average than Asians. They also tend to hate Afro-Americans. Funny how this totally real system of oppression is randomly exluding them, too.

Lol
>while the minorities got to learn how to pick fruit at best
What a load of shit