Why do leftists encourage evolutionarily maladaptive behaviour?

Why do leftists encourage evolutionarily maladaptive behaviour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let uncle ted explain it to you

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY

Why do you keep identifying my communist ideals with leftism?

>my communist ideals

Well at least you're capable of recognizing that they're just ideals and not actually feasible.

Right?

Because leftism is an umbrella term that does indeed reach communism?

Americans defined communism as meaning "that virtue-signalling rich white girl through a phrase" and "the nu-male guy who wants to fuck the virtue-signalling rich white girl"

But with my communism, only the strong get to be in the system, and the weak will be culled out

Pol is Veeky Forums. Only idiits still unironically support the left

he had this pretty much spot on.

>look mom I posted it again
truly pathetic

White people fuck?

Yeah I guess we do.

Maybe it's time for communist to get a new label, the old one is too used up.

>evolutionarily maladaptive
You realize humans aren't beasts in the mud anymore, right? Civilization has rendered many of the levies by which natural selection did its work moot for modern humans in the west. Intelligence and sapience complicates, and simplifies for that matter, a lot of life.

But let me guess, your "evolutionarily maladaptive behavior" you speak of is having laws and a justice system that is ostensibly equal, without all that jim crow and apartheid stuff you'd prefer.

Progressive

Wow that's a pretty spot-on description of the average leftists. Even tho it wasn't how I would describe a "leftists" as a whole.

>leftists
>dumb as dogshit
You don't say OP?

Now now, writing encouragements for people to sleep with your race won't get you laid. You're still a fat slob.

Because they are the losers of evolution, ie. they have no future

>Le Eugenic retard

Kill yourself you dumb father figure lacking fuck up

Ecology and evolution student here.
You think that's evolutionary maladaptive and continue to allow industry to endanger the survival of the species for profit. Why do you identitarians concern yourselves with this irrelevant nonsense?