When did you realize that Australia will become the next super power within 10 years and it's dollar will prevail over...

When did you realize that Australia will become the next super power within 10 years and it's dollar will prevail over all the rest?

look at the data, If you can't see this for yourself then you don't deserve to go to lamboland

Are you seriously making multiple threads to shill dollarydoos?

More likely we're fucked cunts.

>tries the Australian internet
>4 kb/s

No, you're not going to make it.

Keep coping

"The population of Australia is estimated to be 24,589,500 as of 16 July 2017."

We are literally fucked, we'll all be using the Renminbi soon.

>get rained on
>open wallet
>contents has turned to mush

How do people deal with not having plastic bank notes? Do your countries all hate money that much?

Mate if you followed state government policy on the east coast you'd know that we're especially fucked

lol this shit looks like some kinda bullshit fake chuckee cheese money.

how can you ever expect it to be taken seriously psychologically when it looks like monopoly money?

You guys still carry physical cash?

Only time I really have notes on me is if i'm at a local market stall or small vendor that doesn't take card

I mean seriously, Apart from being able to throw it at people to impress them what benefit does it have over just carrying cards

completing transactions that aren't logged

Why would the AUD rise? Australian economy is garbage and has a realestate ponzi bubble that makes ethereum look sensible.

Now you're on a watchlist.

Fed is the gov running massive defects for aged care pensions and Medicare.
NSW is running a surplus and can bleed the boomers out of their mansions if they need to with more magic taxes.

NSW is a absolute scam to live in, but the gov is only going to benefit from that

It already has..

>Sydney house price goes through the roof.
>to capitalise you have to live in Newcastle

I've reached the conclusion that AUD is a true pnd shitcoin.

The whole world is a ponzi scam mate.

Hope the economy crashes so all the brown and yellow cunts don't want to come here anymore

Amen