If I showed this pic to someone living in the BC era would they just cum in their robes immediately...

If I showed this pic to someone living in the BC era would they just cum in their robes immediately? are beautiful women a modern thing last 20 years they upped their game I think even models from the 50s are hideous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7LqpPWcDsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would probably start throwing rocks at it.

That woman is both skinny and tanned, which would have implied lower class.

I don't care who you are. That woman is gorgeous. The fact that Europeans couldn't stop from procreating with black women in South America proves that even racists can't stop their dicks from feeling attraction to africans.

Women like her are gorgeous but notoriously shallow and unfaithful.

>50s
>hideous
This is surely better than the sleepy looking nigger you posted

no it objectively isn't

Yes it objectively is you stupid sambo, humans aren't supposed to have car tires for lips.

Humans were originally black and if you look at apes they have thin lips.

Jesus that is just perfection, who is she OP?

I'll take both tbqh.

wolfiecindy

This spooky ghost white bitch looks like a five-year old's capri-sun , and no, I'm not saying she's flat...

>Look at the waist

>not choosing a 1920's "modern woman" sexpot.

t. fat fuck nigger

>Hol' up,
Somebody come look at this....

>look at the right eye

they'd probably think you trapped her in there somehow and might kill you or rip it up trying to free her

>U funny
How bout you and spooky ghost bitch do pancreas anal, cause I know damn well that corset fucked up fallopian tubes

There are no Europeans in South America.

>t. fatty fatty 2x4 cannot fit through bathroom door

You have no reading comprehension. Your IQ must be 70.

No it's above 130 because I'm white.

This
They'd make for nice contrast together

Whites have an average 100 IQ, dumbass. Who colonized South America you braindead retard?

>No it's above 130 because I'm white.

Tf is you saying' G?

Didn't notice that at first. Looks like a stick, shame she looked good.

IQ baiting is well established among the most annoying things about the internet

Spaniards and Portuguese, neither of them being even remotely white.

He's right about her waist though. Not to say that she isn't attractive in other aspects, but it does look eerily thin. It might have something to do with the shape of the dress she's wearing, but my first thought was that it'd been malformed through corset usage.

Ideals of beauty were different.
She would be unattractive that long ago.

Lennie, go tend them rabbits and let adults talk ok?

I'm from /k/. You Veeky Forumstorians play it fast and loose, huh? That image isn't safe for work just because nipples aren't showing.

I don't know why I'm here, but here I am.

>implying Spaniards didn't primarily breed with the natives of South America

Tell you what, I play your bitch fast and hard

t. Cletus Jimbo McSouth

I concede, you win with that rhyme. By your intellectual superiority and paleness of skin, I do concede I am a fatass who cannot, in fact, fit through a bathroom door

I thought this board was for educated people. That's shit. Try again homie.

Reddit

Ah and I'll release a treasure hunt game in N. America on June the 12th if you can tell me what signing this is and when it took place

You only get 1 guess Veeky Forums don't fuck it up

Reddit fag couldn't use mac markup.
Don't ever play yourself and put some respect on my name

I ask myself this a lot. It just seems like there is an insane amount more beautiful girls and people now than at any point before. I unironically believe girls even half as cute as now didn't exist before the 1900s

Most peasant girls looked and smelled like shit and were probably a bit inbred too. Any modern average girl that takes care of itself would look like a noblewoman compared to them. Hell, even noble ladies stank up until 19th century.

People had different beauty standards in the past. Like it's been said before, pic related is underweight and tanned, which would be a sign of low birth in pre-modern Europe.

With that said people are healthier now then ever, which leads to facial features we naturally find attractive (symmetry and good skin). So in that regard, yes, they would find modern women more attractive.

On the other hand, people are also taller because of that, the average woman now is taller than average men in the past, so they would often find them intimidating.

I sometimes wonder about this, too. Yeah, when I look at old photos, it seems that modern women are much more sexually attractive on average.

Makeup (as well as plastic surgery to a much lesser degree) is a huge part of that.

>Iberians
>white

You'll know the answer to your question when you finally get out of puberty and stop thinking with your dick 24/7 like a 14 year old.

Who told you you get to define who is white and who isn't, irrelevant person?

>nigger

Holy shit that's fucking stunning. I'm depressed now because modern art is a joke.

Who told you that?

Also, washing out their nasty snatches.

So you're just gonna act like that's classical work,eh?

Yes. Racemixing is wonderful.

He's acting like it's not a nigger.

That's not even racemixing. Those are albinos. At least put some effort in it.

>Who were the Yarphis?

What an autistic thread

In hour of leisure, honourable quirites, let us entertain our minds with matters more befitting of a Greek thinker than a respectable patrician. Have you gazed recently at the wonderful image of Venus that Praxiteles so faithfully preserved in marble? Truly, his generation was blessed, for no woman among the living can compare to the beauty of his model. Say, honourable quirites, is it not that the generations to come will envy us like we envy the ones that came before? Is it not that in two thousand years a man will be compelled to waste his seed the very moment he gazes upon this divine form?

>Spaniards and Portuguese, neither of them being even remotely white.
Jesus Christ stop

>five-year old's capri-sun

>The statue became a tourist attraction in spite of being a cult image, and a patron of the Knidians. Nicomedes I of Bithynia offered to pay off the enormous debts of the city of Knidos in exchange for the statue, but the Knidians rejected his offer. The statue would have been polychromed, and was so lifelike that it even aroused men sexually, as witnessed by the tradition that a young man broke into the temple at night and attempted to copulate with the statue, leaving a stain on it. This story is recorded in the dialogue Erotes.

>are beautiful women a modern thing
There are two important factors at work here:
1) information technology and motorised travel means you simply see more women from more places and you most likely mentally filter out ugly women because you're not attracted to them
2) it is easier for these women to maintain and enhance their looks because of stuff like beauty products and better diets, and their bodies do not age as rapidly because they can avoid hard physical work and aren't constantly pregnant

Also consider that your preferences in women are to a degree defined by your environment.

true, but niggers look awful when they are white.

Is this woman considered black in the United States?

no, there's just more photographs of them user
hot peasant women couldn't whore themselves out to the anonymous public on a global social media platform where they are rewarded for their beauty alone

painters painted them nude though.

painting takes a whole lot longer, costs a whole lot more money, and is a whole lot harder to share than snapping a bikini selfie and posting it to instagram

I heard u senpaitachi smash talking capri suns i beat yo moms as like julius raping pompeii ass yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7LqpPWcDsM

Modern art is fine, contemporary art is mainly shit

That is modern art

Yes, idiot.

It's Capri-Sonne, not Capri-Sun.

looks like generic instagram whore #2836482643

I'd gas it.

why would you fart on her?

>Humans were originally black

nicebait.jpg

Oh hey, are you one of those people who think we didn't descend from east Africa?

How quaint.

I feel the same way. Beauty standards are certainly a thing, as some already said this woman is skinny and tanned and that wasn't quite the things to be at certain times in history but there's something above that in our era.

We've reached a level of expertise in beauty absolutely unprecedented. I can't help but wonder how the beauty of our era will age in time, will we look at girls like the one in op's picture as less beautiful in, say, 100 years? How is that possible? How better can we humans possibly look? Women would wear corset to have a beautiful figure, but when you look at old paintings or pictures, the result was far inferior to what we can have now.

Nowadays a woman who gets plastic surgery has a perfectly curved waist and a flat stomach thus making her breasts appear bigger (sometimes the breasts are surgically enhanced too) and round, full hips and ass. Women from the past would have killed themselves with corset for this kind of figure.

How can you compare when you're all natural? The gap between a woman who lives to maintain her beauty by all means necessary and an average woman is wider than ever

LIKE A SACK OF BRICKS!

I'll bet you beauty standards will shift to include more "natural" flaws.

Most young women today are lardasses and nonwhites so women from the past have an advantage already.

>keep finding older human remains outside of Africa
>people still unironically believe in the Out of Africa theory

photographs have improved vastly obviously, also chemicals are making women more curvy than in the past.

Isn't it Appomattox (can't remember how to spell it) Courthouse, when Robert E. Lee surrendered, ending the American Civil War?

genetic modification

so fucking hot holy shit

Hey mentally deficient white kid, those older remains are
>1. Not even closely related to humans

but maybe if you link the stormfront forum discussion I might believe you

Ayyyyyy we have a winner

I was starting to think you dumbasses forgot

Whether or not you use the out of Africa theory or multi regional theory, Homo-Sapiens didn't evolve from Black people. We all have a common ancestor who diverged into the 4 races.

>acknowledges beauty standards
>applies modern beauty standards to all humanity anyway
Big breasts were not always desirable. Actually, studies show that in most cultures small breasts were preferred. Same with waists, bellies, everything, our modern tastes are different from the tastes of Greeks or stone age humans, or Mayans, or even people of the Victorian era. To answer OP's question, someone from "BC era" would certainly admit that she's incredibly healthy and has ideal skin, but he could find her lips, for example, grotesquely full, her mouth too big, the shape of her face ugly and her curved nose not attractive at all (Greeks liked straight noses).

I despise the style trends of the 21st century.

>We all have a common ancestor
Who had dark skin. Dude, just fucking stop with this race bullshit.

>Dark Skin
>Therefore he was a Black man
kys

>Le "White people are the evolved from of Black people" meme
wew

>>race bullshit
It's not bullshit sorry. Whitey split off from Blackie thousands upon thousands of years ago and we may as well be separate species for all intents and purposes. Blacks are dumber, more violent and less refined.

I don't even know what to answer. Just fuck off already, I don't even want to explain.

>race white black black race white black white white yellow purple race
Shut the fuck up.