BTC about to drop again

You see those charts? Seems like the BTC monday pump ist over. Its stagnating with a downward trend again. Get ready for another big bear.

Getting ready for a breakout towards $2500

>OP's face after he missed the dip

sure, kid.

I agree... I'm not buying for more than 1600$.

>OP trying to cope with knowing that he missed the biggest dip of the year

bump

I will buy and hold (for first time) 5 months from now on

Until then, I'm gonna short small profits when I see clear trends going on

tfw 10% 7 times doubles your investment.

you shorted at 1900$, right user?

dont worry op, you might scoop up some cheaper ether when it dips to 5000$ again in december

meant bitcoin, desu

lol, can't wait for your "I should have bought BTC sub 3k" threads next week.

BTC dip is over. BIP91 is happening, the crisis is done.

I actually think we hit the bottom already. SegWit2x is being signaled, the fear and panic are subsiding. You should have bought at $1800, I know I did.

We're literally in bull market right now. Look at all those shitcoins, I'm making profit off them.

>tfw -100% one time deletes your investment

>Waiting for a pullback to buy even more

Thanks for the heads up op

This, bear trend is breaking and we have positive news. $3000 by August

Segwit2x is being signaled by less than the required amount of miners. The remainder of miners are stalwartly remaining at 22.8% of overall hash rate. (You) didn't really think you were smarter than the rest of the market and could time this shit based on wired news articles, did you user?

I only get played on the 27th, how fucked am I? Will I be able to buy in sub 1800?

? is your bank account empty right now? the fuck?

No, I have a grand but I've maintained a strict policy of just using some of what I earn.

There has been no good reason for this downtrend other than what started as a correction that turned into a FUD fuelled crash over the August 1st uncertainty. But in reality, nothing caused this crash. Now we have good news. Good news about the exact thing people were unsure about. This will change the trend. Moon mission back on track

Sshhhh, Ssshhh
There there OP.
It will be okay. We know you missed the dip, but it isn't too late for you!

I missed the dip, should I still buy?

Why stop there? 12% 6 times doubles your investment! 18% 4 times doubles your investment! 41% 2 times doubles your investment!

Why are you assuming you can consistently get 10% returns? You are also assuming you never lose money, because if you do lose sometimes, the number of positive positions you need to close gets really big.