Daily Reminder: ETH Crashed 60% in A Month

and it's just the beginning

you must be new here, ETH had crashed like 60% in a day last year.

Tfw literally can't lose more fiat on eth than i already lost

Feels good man

daily reminder: OP missed the dip

How do you know this isn't another dead cat bounce just like the several right before it?

desu I think we are dropping lower, we may break 200 or near that range and then fall again

>dead cat bounce
Do you want to know how im sure you are a faggot?

why would eth go up

why the fuck do ppl think they can fud multi billion dollar markets on Veeky Forums is beyond me

Calm down there internet tough guy, sorry to bring uncomfortable thoughts into your head

ETH to the moon guys BUY BUY BUY

See you all the way to $50 dumbass

Sometimes it's better to not use terminology that you've heard.

I'll see you buying out of fomo at ath again, retard.

If it skyrockets from here and I'm wrong I'm not buying any more than I already have. I bought pre-bubble. Buying $200 Ethereum is fucking retarded.

If I'm right and there's another bounce downward I'll be getting some more.

Between people predicting $500 ETH and people predicting $50 ETH the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Caution would be a good idea since its gone down for 3 weeks straight at this point a single good day doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet. JK ITS MOONING GUYS.

You're right. $55 is a more realistic prediction.

ETH is a guaranteed scam but people will buy it as long as BTC keeps going up. price doesn't matter, nobody goes "that's too high for me XD" in this market. it could be 0.50, it could be 5 million. sooner or later people will know whats wrong with ETH network and development though.

LOOK EVERYONE, IT UP-TICKED SLIGHTLY. SEE, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, I FUCKING TOLD YOU, THIS IS IT. FROM HERE ON IT'S ONLY UP, ALL THESE FAGS TELLING ME NOT TO BUY FUCK THEM THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS. THIS IS THE ONE, I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT.

>deposit finally cleared
>we're $2 away from 200

Yeah why wouldn't it be

I fucking hope it crashes again. I panic sold at 139. I want to start smoking to get rid of this feeling in my stomach.

are you ok increasingly nervous man?

>panic sells
>it bounces back
>fuck, if it dips again im sure not missing it!
>it goes down
>finally, my chances to catch the bottom!
>it dips even more
>retard left with red bags

It happened before Remember? Went from 210ish to over 300 and the it fell again. No reason why it won't happen again, nothing new has happened.