Daily reminder that Ethereum is the superior technology and will likely succeed over BTC no matter how hard Veeky...

Daily reminder that Ethereum is the superior technology and will likely succeed over BTC no matter how hard Veeky Forums shills it.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

ethereum is uncapped retard so it might dominate but wont make us as rich as btc will

Veeky Forumsraelis only care about the money

you got it f a m

> starts ethereum wallet
> waits five days for it to finish syncing blockchain
> app freezes
> restart wallet
> never finishes syncing blocks

superior technology

Works on my machine :^)

You should try fixing the problem.

>ethereum
>superior technology

LMAO

feels good being an /eth/chad really is the future

why are you trying to sync a node instead of just uploading your wallet file to myetherwallet.com, retard
there's literally no benefit to using the wallet app

> No big project using it yet
> Gets congested every time someone tries to use it
Sure, superior as fuck.

> superior technology

> "Hey guise look I made a dollar bill that you can watch TV on using a wafer thin flexible screen, these new dollar bills are surely worth more than the old low-tech dollar bills!"

it's an alpha software, and once it introduces sharding congestion won't be an issue

>sharting congestion
JUST

> upload your wallet

do I really have to explain that?

>using a private key and encryption password to access the blockchain
isn't that literally what you're doing every time you interface with it anyway?

Everyone can create nice roadmap with nice features. Until they have it working it does not count. Currently, ETH cannot handle real life usage.

it seems to POST a whole lot of shit to its backend. I'll keep my wallet somewhere I can control.

So, what's the actual point of ETH apart from speculation?
I mean, how do they actually plan to use it for real life software development and shit?

Your washing machine will run automatically when electricity is cheapest

first you read the fucking docs. then you write code.

Reminder eth will only decrease in value in relation to btc and the only reason it's back over 200 is because of btc.

maybe, but eth is back over 0.09 btc again

Yea could you imagine if everyone dumped their shitcoins and bought ETH. Banding together is our only way to moon landing. Go to work autists and make ETH our coin. You really have nothing to loose and everything to gain.