/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

only losers make money edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Only losers make money? That must mean I'm going to get some sick gains today boys!

This is a yuge week for earnings reports. I'm sticking with my Tesla puts and volatility calls.

FUCKING DRYS.
FUCKING GREEKS.
FUCKING REEEEEE.

RAD going to cover my Greek meme losses thank god.

amd jagx

what's up with RAD? just a morning dip?

enrj breakout occurring. cei might fall below .36 inpx possible breakout today

I'm an eurofag but I want to deploy my algorithms on robinhood. Do I have any realistic way to do that? Can I set up a proxy corporation or some shit? I'm losing money every fucking second

I mean I guess if you created an American business and got a Tax ID, you should be able to utilize Robinhood, but for all the head aches involved with corporate taxes and shit, why not just use another broker?

Because I can't find a reputable European broker with 0 commissions. Does one even exist? I have a very small capital, ~150k$, and it's not like i'm the rainman of the stock market, so any kind of commission would kill my algorithms.

TOPS is doing nicely for a quick flip

cei shootin up

>tradingview.com

my life goal is to make a single piece of software as good as this.

>APVO

OTC play
>RSII

Im still a little new to stocks but TOPS 0.24 is a resistance?

VER
AXN
OPGN
APVO

Whats the next moon mission?

BTC
XEL
XVG

got my start in the meme coins now I want to try some real stocks when the US economy dips. Which ones should I keep my eye on?

If only there was a fucking robinhood thread where people can meet and discuss possible stocks....

>sold for a 2% gain
>could have made 4-7% more
I ain't even mad

So, CAPR...

Placed a limit buy @ $1.25. It triggers and was bought in at 600 shares. Set a tight stop ($1.18). My broker (TD) sees $1.19 for a second and decides to fuck me.

>CAPR @ $1.41

Kill me.

dude what the fuck is this magic?

You missed the moon mission this morning. CAPR is up over 60% since open.

Broker? Gtfo

>IMUC

>telling your broker to ALWAYS panic sell for you
I know experienced people recommend this, but I will never understand it.

Can I even use Robinhood in Canada?

AMRS!!

I like stops. It's saved me money in the past. I don't like to lose money. I could use money to do a variety of things...

Nope not gonna happen. All have comissions.

>150
>brokers would kill gains
Imagine the rest of us at 1.5k

I got in at 1.38

It did nothing...

>Massive looses here we go

Started moving, set stop loss 1.45, 1.48, 1.50...
>hit's 1.50

only made $50

I'm holding at a 50% loss m8, it fucking sucks.

Pls give me some btc, 50ยข will do.
1DKvqvUgYcRVDdugkamahUn8KwkZvWdAau

Hey, at least you made money this morning. I lost $44

haha dow down 154 and yet volatility is still getting reemed. BUY THE DIP :) happy thoughts. HIVE MIND.

Yo Dynashill, we're going to make a fuck ton of money on this Volatility play. Look at the volume on SPY yesterday. This VIX is going to wake the fuck up in like 3 minutes.

WHY THE DOW CRASHING

FUCK

IM, SO FUCKED

It's down like 0.5%.

Chill, fag.

Healthcare bill failure

haha friend just buy the dip. that old goblin yellen is going to lift us out of this small dippening to brand new ALL TIME HIGHS!!!!

dunno, was in the OP. I just made a graph of my profits with 5 lines of PineScript, pic related

>1.5k
I assume you're not 65 tho. 1.5k$ at 11% for 45 years is 160K$, so if you're smarter than me (which I don't doubt) you can do better

I was literally in the green for the lifetime of my robinhood app until I came here. Why do I keep coming back ?

Lol

Should I buy the Imuc and Teum now?

Don't blindly follow memes and set a stop loss

IMUC and BONT are keeping me in the red.

I hate meme chasing.

I saw CAPR on my stock screener when it was 80%, then I read the massive news and market cap

>aww shit nigga its gonna blow.

I switched to 15min chart and it showed it wasn't dead yet.

There was a consolidation around 1.25 that's where you got fucked.

Looks like it wants to hit 1.60, but I'm not jumping on that shit. I used up a day trade.

>Don't [...] set a stop loss

MNKD starting to run!!

Here goes MNKD

That was a 5 minute chart, I got in when it cleared to the consolidation.

you need a 5 min char to the see the action.

kek

late

it's just starting. will run till friday

Stocktwits CAPR forum is waiting for a gap fill from mid May.

>Filling a $2.50 gap in a day on a $.70 stock

I was using 1 minute and 3 minute charts. There was plenty of action. I guess I just fucked it. Or my tight stop.

STILL LONG HOLDING THAT NAK ATTACK BABY [Spoiler]kill me[/spoiler]

I read what they say in the shout box, but it's people with an agenda.

Shorts sling bullshit around "take your profits please", "the run is over" "possible public offering announcement'

Longs saying shit like "$5 tomorrow" "it's just consolidating" "BUY BUY BUY" it's gona fill the gap"

It costed me a lot of money following their bulls shit.

Sent ;)

let us know when it starts taking off so we can all start buying

It's already down to $1.39

it's still early. go back to bed pussy

PRTK ENOUGH

>it's still early

It's almost noon you NEET faggot

My bad. I will try to work on my timing senpai.

aww shit m8, I'll wait until it gets cheaper.

>there was a Kumo twist on Friday, that's what kept me out from the trade.

I know. I've been burned there too. I use it at work to scan pre-market though. And I follow some groups like Dekmar, Ascend, Warrior Trading, and Penny Stocks.

And say what you will about Ross at Warrior. He does have gains almost every day. I wish I could make his gains. I could pay off my house by next summer with his gains. He's not getting my money for his chatroom though.

QBAK!!

the market has only been open for 2 hrs. there is still 4.5 hrs left till closing so yes it is early.

are you retarded or something? or do you not understand how the stock market opens and closes?

its not even halfway through the trading day....

FUCKING VIX IS GREEN TWO STRAIT DAYS AND THESE VXX OPTIONS STILL KEKHOLDING ME!

guise take a look at NVAX.

It's going up in stealth mode.

Got 1500 to blow. Whats todays meme stock?

PTN

Right? Is the market fucking retarded? They just reported good results on a ground-breaking medicine and now it's falling.

Fuck this market. I seriously think this fucking rigged. There's absolutely 0 rationality to it

So what is going on with Imuc exactly?

How quickly can you ameritards get funds into your Robinhood accounts?

Here in Europe I have to wait 2-3 working days for SEPA transfers to go through. It's probably good that it forces me to restrain a bit, but all these potential gains that I miss out on from waiting kills me sometimes.

Why do these people delete their post? To make it seem like they ``regretted'' saying what they're saying? Because they changed idea? literally what... help a newfriend understand.

If you fellas aren't in on OPGN...I mean, sorry, I guess...

wow, i'm convinced! thanks user!

My arguments are convincing.

Thoughts on FNG?

Just bought 100,000 shares thanks 2 u!

PRTK PROCEED

You're welcome.

You really need to learn how to add and subtract you stupid faggot

GET YOUR JDST HERE!

ENRJ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK MY LIFE, WHY DID I SELL LODE

>I set stop loss @ .18
>Hits it and made it's run to .19.

EVERYTHING IS GAY

>0.1 difference

Wow. Big deal.

another faggot who can't do basic math.

I BOUGHT IT AT .16

It looked like it was gonna open at .18. That was a 10% gain mane.

NEOT for an oversold biotech meme. If you missed CAPR take a look at this one, I'm in at .46.

Cool down there bud.

>that massive gap down

why u gotta make me pickup trash?

anybody in otcmarkets SGBY about to fly

$CTRV is a penny stock that is heading to an all time low. They announce earnings next week. They usually meet expectations. I doubt it could go lower than what already is. What do y'all think?