Was Satan ever depicted as a feminine figure?

including only conception of satan as in Abrahamic,Mazdan, or gnostic traditions

That sure as fuck would be a more accurate depiction.

Closest i can think of is the 3 Godesses of war and death in Irish mythology

I agree. Satan isn't masculine in his means: as in he isn't open, direct,and necessarily aggressive.

He is traditionally believed as having traits associated with feminine methods of subversion, seduction, and dishonesty.

>ywn be dominated by QT 3.14 Satan
How could Hell be any worse?

(s)he tempts you to hell (s)he doesn't preside over you once (s)he's there

*you're there

>tfw this movie was the start of my femdom fetish

JUST

>not developing your femdom fetish from emotional abuse from women

Is it worth a watch or is it just a meme movie?

I enjoyed it when I was a kid. Plus Brendan Fraser kino is always worth the watch.

>emotional abuse from women
>tfw rubbing one out after the girls at school bully you

I wonder what they'd think if they knew

Different user but I blame my bdsm fetish on poison ivy and cat woman

I think its mostly nostalgia, i dont think its worth it to watch it right now.

How did they get away with this?

>poison ivy

Top taste

The original movie is better.

They're not really seen as evil though, are they?

Don't think evil is ever a theme in their mythology, but it's the closest i know offhand

It was never really the girls at school that bullied me. Sure they detested me but they never gave me the abuse my stepmom did.

>parents get divorced
>moved into a shitty apartment with dad's mentally unstable girlfriend
>at times she'd be nurturing and loving
>others times she'd evil and irrational
>would freak out over even the simplest problem
>be 8-10 year old kid getting physically and mentally abused, not knowing why
>couldn't resist or fight back or else I'd have been the bad guy

damn user..that hits close.

Anyways, I have a theory that overbearing and abusive mothers cause men to be aroused by being dominated.

Very freudan in a way, if you think of it.

UPDATE:
Protip:

never jerk off after smoking indica.. you get too philosophical with your self-fornication

I guess. I'm not attracted to my biological mother and wasn't even to my stepmom at the time. I think it's just that it was at a very formative age in my life when I was just starting puberty. I guess I just thought that's what I wanted out of women. Tbh I just want to be told I've been a good boy and held. I rarely even masturbate anymore because it feels wrong without being allowed by someone. When I tell girls that I need permission to cum and stuff they just think it's odd.

Too evil for me.

In Devilman, kinda

thats rough bro. I can relate to everything but the being needed to ask permission.

But i think I have the same basic affliction, which is needing a dominant female figure to tell us what to do

I'm just weirdly specific. I just want to know that they really want me to cum and when they want me to cum. I guess it's just out of fear of of me disappointed them. Most girls probably just think it's odd because they're used to Chads just nutting in them without saying anything or worrying if they're satisfied.

Does that in your experience turn off girls ? Like is it true that pretty much all women except a tiny minority are wired to want to be dominated by a man?
Or is it just PUA propaganda?

I'm ok with this

Do I guess male sociopaths are feminine then?

Your retarded.

They don't necessarily get turned off by it. They're either turned on by it or just indifferent to it. Depending on how kinky the girl I'm with is I disguise or show my power level. I don't think women are necessarily wired to be submissive I think it just has allot to do with societies. The reason I don't think there's more dominant girls is because they don't really know that's an option.

I'm not saying MAles are 100% this trait and females 100% i'm just saying its a trait that is more associated with feminity.

Every one is a combination of masculine or feminine traits, just you'de need them to have have more of them associated with their biological gender

huh that seems pretty plausible.

I assume if Satan was depicted as a seductive dominant female more people would be appealed

Similarly how most drugs are represented in the worst light in western countries, if they were shown as they really are more people would go towards them

>Was Satan ever depicted as a feminine figure?

Its comfy early 2000s comedy

The thread posed a good question, and subject. It became retarded when "OP" and others started getting into bullshit psychology to look smart on Veeky Forums.

God: "Hey so there's this thing here but don't open it it's not for youuu teehee!"
Satan: "Pssst, come here, hey, you wanna know stuff? Here you go, knowledge and power for free, I love to see you thrive."
God: "Ewww what you opened it! Lol nooo, it was a testtt, no paradise for you tee heeeee!"
"YOU DON'T WORSHIP MEEEE? WRRAAAAAHAHHHH I KILL YOU!"
"Hey Abraham kill your son! Just kidding it was a test teehee!"

Old Testament God is a LOT more feminine than Satan.

We live in degenerate times

>completely ignoring the fact that yahweh/God/Allah is a paternal figure

what did you mean by this?

>REEEEE LISTEN TO ME OR ELSE
>paternal instead of pathetic
I only know that I'd do anything for my own father, and he's never acted like an autistic manchild on a tantrum like the OT God seems to be 24/7. Nothing paternal about OT God, only paranoid and abusive.

Yes, we called it your mom

That is because Satan is actually a trap.

A female Satan doesn't make sense because women really aren't intelligent enough to be truly diabolical.

Satan is just a vindictive tranny.

This is japans version of satan.

Just had to come back to this thread, one because the topic turned me on, and two because I loved Bedazzled and thought Hurley was hot a shit in it. Anyone else wanna stick their noses up her toothole when watching it like I do?