Is there anyways for me to get started mining bit-coins? How much money could I make?

Is there anyways for me to get started mining bit-coins? How much money could I make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFE2FV9ia1s
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=kPrmjTSiqBs
youtube.com/watch?v=HK5WXSz82F0
youtube.com/watch?v=-E60WficlAg
youtube.com/watch?v=scJsKU7BRR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're 6 years too late.

Fuck off, I want money! If I could just pay my bills with this it'd be straight.

Fuck off animu fag.

you can make a whole .0001 cents a day, but you would actually be losing money accounting for electricity

Fuck off, you are 7 years late. Normies get

Unless you can invest a couple of thousand bucks in hardware you're out of luck. Also difficulty will fuck you over sooner or later.

Have you actually done the math?

What do you mean difficulty?

Are you mentally disabled or just don't know what google.com is?

I'm lonely and don't like working alone

This retards ultranewfaggotry makes me hurt. Sage.

Being anti-competitive doesn't help anybody

Google to find out “no“.
If it would be that easy to make money everyone would do it!?

If you could buy an AntMiner and have it *today*, you'd make like $250/month at the current difficulty. Difficulty goes up every 2 week, so the amount of money you make will decrease every 2 weeks. At that rate, you'd maybe break even plus a tiny bit of profit before it gets more expensive to run than you make.

That said, if you buy an antminer today, you wont get it until the end of September, and by then the difficulty will have gone up a lot.

So no, unless you have a lot of capital and very cheap electricity, you aren't going to make money mining bitcoin.

It's supposed to be like mining gold, doesn't gold have value? Seems like money to me.

Not everyone would do it because most people don't even know what bit-coin is. Plus it's not easy/risky to invest in a machine.

Go jerk off to your jap drawings faggot

If it was as easy as just downloading a program and clicking the "give me free money" button everyone would be doing it. Literally the only chance you have is to mine some sort of shitcoin and hope it shoots up in value, but even then you'd still need a very good mining rig and are probably better off buying lottery tickets for the same price.

I live with my parents, electricity is free

youtube.com/watch?v=yFE2FV9ia1s

This guy has the same PC Case as me!!!

Look, the best hardware to mine bitcoin is the S9 - which you can buy from the manufacturer(and wait a month or two) for 1099, or retail for double that - currently, you would make $6/machine/day and $3 in electric a day. Bitcoin mining is dead, if you're doing ASIC get a l3+, otherwise GPU mine alt-coins

doesn't matter. You'll spend a couple grand on hardware and maybe break even

My last electric bill was $1600, with 12 machines, I doubt your parents want to pay the cost of one machine.

whattomine.com

No, your parents are paying for it. Just cut out the middle man and take money from your mom's purse.

It seems to me like you guys are trying to portray something that is clearly profitable as unprofitable.

Stubborn much?
Go away and start buying hardware then mine and after that come back to tell us how went.

The margins are slim if you know what the fuck you're doing, which you clearly don't and don't seem to have any intention of doing. There are profitability calculators online. Look at the numbers yourself.

I just might

It's profitable but you wont get your ROI for 3-6 months, most poorfags cant afford this.

IF you break even at all. ASIC vendors always have delays and shit. By the time you get your hw, you might not have time to break even before the difficulty makes your gear obsolete

You should all be ashamed of taking bait of this low a quality.

I wanna just set up a my laptop to start mining as a sort of prototype, where is the software to get started doing a solo mine?

Even if I run at a loss, at least I'll learn to set up a wallet, etc.

listen here you little faggot. If you want to solo mine you need to download bitcoin core github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin and then download the whole blockchain which is like 130 gb. Then you can mine with that or get a 3rd party miner but either way you wont make anything beacause you're a fucking fat weaboo who doesnt understand that its not profitable and with your current hashrate the chance of you mining a block is so low, you will never get one. I solo mine with a usb asic that gets 2gh and I wont find a block for probably 4000 years.

I'm not going to invest in a machine if I can't even run the software, I don't have a lot of money

why do you want to mine bitcoin when you could just use your vidya game gpu to mine ethereum and convert it into bitcoin.

Because I don't understand anything and I know that bit-coin = money and if I can literally make money! I could be like a freaking central bank! Sort of

If you are solo mining bitcoin with a laptop, the only thing you'll really be losing is time since you'll literally never gross a cent. Just find a free application and experiment.

If I can make .0000001 bitcoin then I have proof of concept.

I know you're probably just baiting at this point, but that's not how bitcoin works. You either solve a block and get 25 coins or you don't and start over on the next block. You have to join a pool in order to get paid increments.

Okay how do I join a pool

Am I in the matrix yet?

What is the best pool to join Veeky Forums? I am confuse

Or one that will at least pay, works for now, I am willing to work with someone from Veeky Forums. I don't need the money right now, I can get a job and keep this as a hobby until my wallet catches up. If that's how this works.

It says I'm 8 years behind.... what does that mean?

It means you should've started 8yrs ago

You gotta invest $1k in order to make $100 a month. So you'll have your money back in a year or more, since the mining difficulty keeps increasing.

Plus it's not even guaranteed because the service might decide to be niggers and run away with your money before you've returned your investment.

Considering the fact that you'd need at least a year to get your money back, the fluctuating nigger fees, the ever-increasing difficulty and the probability of such service to fuck you over, it isn't worth it.

There was an opening to mine LTC profitably a while ago but that's also been shaved off by pajeets.

Where do I download the whole block-chain? I'm lost.

I've got time...Not much else either.

I have faith in bit-coin as a sustainable c

currency

ITT we talk like it's 2010

I've talked to some really smart people and they say this bit-coin sheet is legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPrmjTSiqBs

YEEEHAWWWW

How do I make sure I don't lose my bit-coin wallet?

get a velcro wallet, that way no one is gonna wanna steal it

youtube.com/watch?v=HK5WXSz82F0

gotcha....

youtube.com/watch?v=-E60WficlAg

Ban inc

RIP Speaker Knockers

youtube.com/watch?v=scJsKU7BRR8

baaaannnn meeeee