From an objective historical perspective, warrior culture is an terrible aspect of humanity...

From an objective historical perspective, warrior culture is an terrible aspect of humanity. It should be discarded and prevented to return in any possible forms, if humans were to further progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Z6TecVZAhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if humans were to further progress.
>Implying that a culture based on competition, survival of the fittest, merits and strength doesn't create a society in which the strong flourish and advance civilization.

With the exception of mexican narcos like the zetas, There are no warrior cultures anymore

This thread is going to fill up with hypermasculine polyps who have something to prove
>MUH STONGKIST

the benefit of warrior culture is that the losers do not come back whining and feeling entitled to some respect

t. beta
War accelerated progress. We're culturally stagnated for decades. We never returned to the moon. All the resources go to feed niggers. Young people become nihilistic and destructive because they face no hardships.

yeah like this black belt BJJ

yeah hedonists cannot live without their material progress

It's an important aspect of human history since technological progress was often tied with the need of warrior class to have best weapon and technology at it's disposal.

>progress towards
YEAAAH BOYYYY FUTURE HERE WE GO

i want to kms

That actually looks pretty comfy, why is this a bad thing again?

Are they truly a warrior culture? More like highly sophisticated cartel.

I'm so looking forward to this.

Why, user? Honest question. It seems like truly a death of human dignity.

Why are you assuming I have dignity?

I apologize.

Obviously you Western people have long lost any form of dignity or honor. I wonder when will you start to fuck corpses in streets.

I would if there was a hot corpse in the street and I was allowed to, leftists banned it.

Just because you're a pacifist nu-male doesn't mean you get to shit on everything warriors of the past stood for and went through. If it came down to it would you just keel over and die without giving a fight because violence is barbaric?

Tough experiences open your eyes to how beautiful peace is and yes I agree a lot of warriors became pacifists after but just to reject something because it looks scary or tough is ridiculous.

Your ancestors before you fought for the very ground you're stood on, show some fucking respect.

Worry not, user. After we wipe out right wing, leftist will fold as well.

Daily reminder that the moment the athenians left old homer warrior culture (With Socrates and Plato) it started western civilisation.

With what do you associate "human dignity?"

Because flying to the moon is a enormous waste of resources, while we have advanced tremendously in all other fields: medicine, informatics, infrastructure

All those fields advanced because of war.

We would not have antibiotics without people trying to treat infected, wounded soldiers.

We would not have computers without massive investment by the military to invent gunnery computers.

We would not have our highway system without the need to transport large numbers of soldiers. Seriously, Eisenhower started the interstate program after seeing how great the autobahn was for German troop movements in WW2, and fearing a Soviet invasion, wanted the same system in the US.

>It's an important aspect of human history since technological progress was often tied with the need of warrior class to have best weapon and technology at it's disposal.

Having a "warrior culture" makes you less ljkely to innovate, not more, because "muh honor" and the fact that pouring resources into your fighting force has opportunity cost. History is full of warrior cultures getting completely btfo by more creative societies.

Without it you end up like the Chinese who don't have enough honour, honesty, initiative, innovation, back bone, etc. to fill a tea cup.

>objective historical perspective
>objective perspective
>objective

kek

warrior cultures are very difficult to oppress, especially if it runs deep and you have peasants learning to use the longbow and such

The Japanese are a prime example.
>warrior culture
>same weapon technology from 800s ad to 1500s at least, only changing due to Portuguese/Dutch firearms
>little significant change in agricultural technology after terrace farming
>little to no innovation in any other fields
>gets BTFO anytime a western power engages until the Meji Restoration

relatively speaking none of those things are exceptional

The Japanese are a bad example, due to the isolationism they practiced, which was a time of long peace, which ironically had little progress occur

progress to what?

Aristocracy has many good qualities:
>meritocratic
>promotes traditional values
>ensures the state preserves a strong military deterrent
>frees the common man from having to serve in war
>has a strong tendency to patronize the arts

Sure I wouldn't want to live in a pure aristocratic state, but some degree of aristocracy certainly has a place in a modern complex society.

>Aristocracy has many good qualities:
>>meritocratic

Lolwut

A society leftists can engineer like putty without anyone saying "nah, I don't think I should be taxed into poverty and have to move to overpopulated cities where illegal immigrants and refugees are given preferential treatment over me for being more diverse".

Yep, how the nazi dooing this day?

What part of that simple word didn't you understand? Anyone can rise within an aristocracy to become an aristocrat by serving in war.

>What part of that simple word didn't you understand?

Not him, I get that you're using it in the ancient sense but you have to be willfully ignorant to act as if that 'simple word' isn't HEAVILY associated with hereditary rank with jealously guarded exclusivity, essentially just winning the lottery with birthright.

When 99% of people hear the word 'aristocrat' it's immediately associated with 'born into privilege'.

Please neck yourself because that's not Nazi ideology. Nazi's believe that a specific race is superior, he's talking about survival of the fittest and competition.

>that t-shirt

manly

reminds me of this youtu.be/7Z6TecVZAhk
90 minutes of a kid saying how his perspective is objective and he only uses reason

>objective historical perspective
>further progress.

Humans are warriors though, the most common behavior of human boys is fighting eachother and violence excites humans as well.

>progress to what?

What do your think? A better society.

Better for whom?