Who was the craziest Nazi of them all?

Who was the craziest Nazi of them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJMPom6-xmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heydrich was pretty terryfing.
Just cold, tall, calculating motherfucker.
Imagine just being alone with him in the room.

Heydrich wasn't crazy, he was just a sociopath.

yeah, in fact I don't think any of the Nazis were too crazy in the literal sense... except Dirlewanger

Miguel Serrano

the guy who parachuted in to England to cut a deal

dirlewanger

None of them were crazy, apart from Hess who had schizophrenia.

What about Himmler?

Hello fellow Aryans

hitler and goering were high as a kite most of the time

This. I think it was Rudolf Hess.

Don't forget Churchill being drunk all day erry day.

Klaus Barbie?

>kill the jews fo the nazis
>nazis are gone
>help jews track down and kill former nazis

For years I thought Klaus Barbie is a fictional character based on those Mattel dolls.

Christian Wirth

Overseer of the operation reinhard camps.

Kurt Franz

wirth wasn't as crazy as the people he was overseeing

He seemed pretty damn crazy in the Franz Schucomel interviews.

The ones who sat back and watched their country get destroyed after the war, knowing it will never be the same again.

well what were thye supposed to do, keep fighting the war? it was over and they lost. start shit get hit

they did just fine in the FRG

Whatever they could to prevent the de-nazification propaganda from both the West and the Eastern bloc from forever destroying their culture.

>66▶
>File: eternalaryan.jpg (14 KB, 240x240)
This guy definitely. He didn't do it for the greater good, he did it for the lulz.

> Thanks to Mathias Schenck from Belgium, many previously unknown episodes of the carnage have been revealed.

> The brutal murder of 500 small children was committed by Dirlewanger during the 1944 Wola massacre. Schenck testified: "After the door of the building was blown off we saw a daycare-full of small children, around 500; all with small hands in the air. Even Dirlewanger's own people called him a butcher; he ordered to kill them all. The shots were fired, but he requested his men to save the ammo and finish them off by rifle-butts and bayonets. Blood and brain matter flowed in streams down the stairs."

> Schenck (a sapper serving in the Wehrmacht) testified seeing a Dirlewanger man raping a girl while wielding a knife, and then cutting her wide open along the entire length of her torso after ejaculation. Up to 40,000 civilians were murdered in Wola in less than two weeks of August, including all hospital patients and staff.

Also alpha as fuck. Rode alone with the top down in in Prague, inbetween lording over the city from a fucking castle. When assassinated, stopped the car to confront his assassin, then blown up when the assassin's gun jammed, and he hurled a bomb at Heydrich. Heydrich appeared from the explosion with his pistol firing, chasing the man down the street. He collapsed from blood loss and appeared to be recovering after the attack, until dying of sepsis infection days later.

Ernst Kaltenbrunner, Heydrich's replacement, was also pretty wild. Austrian duelist (covered in scars) and lawyer, turned Nazi insurgent. He incited illegal Nazi party operations in then-independent Austria, arrested multiple times, and regularly smuggled money and weapons from Germany, by hiding on trains and boats.

I don't believe he was a sociopath. A sociopath wouldn't be able to feel any kind of remorse or love for anyone else, but that's independent of simply carrying out actions without remorse. If you were correct, everyone who killed, regardless of the circumstances, would be wracked with guilt and those who weren't would be diagnosable sociopaths, which obviously isn't the case.

This is the only actual-factual crazy person in the Nazi higher ranks I know of. He acted like and looked like a Soviet, but found himself on the wrong side, during the war.

any of them really,

certainly the ones that exist today are nutjobs

although the ones that really did follow that occult whohockery certainly take the cake on unbridled lunacy

Please, millions of people believe the facing of your kitchen window affects your fortune, or that a cracker transforms into the flesh of a man who died over a millennium ago, because some guy muttered something over it. They do this all in sound mind and without humor or irony.

Everything is relative. You disagree, so you want to believe that they were crazy, because it gives gives strength and comfort to your own positions.

weird cults are regarded as weird regardless of the age

But you said "crazy", which only Dirlewanger seemed to actually be.

Certainly a foreigner laughs at Gonesh and the Hindu superstition, or an atheist may laugh at Christian beliefs, but that doesn't make their millions of followers insane. nor are any of those practices "weird" to the millions of their believers, only outsiders.

>That hairline
JUST

I think it may be the colorization. He looks non-JUST in the black and whites, where you can clearly make out his hairline.

Never killed Jews as a special operations commander

arcane practices are rightly suspect

Yeah, but even Himmler had brief flickers of doubt. Reinhard was 100%. There were no flickers in him.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJMPom6-xmA

one of my favorite films as a lad

I thought they made him up for that bit