Short 100k of Ethereum, 10x leverage, no stop loss

>Short 100k of Ethereum, 10x leverage, no stop loss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJYVifzgnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice, just bought 100k

So if it rises to 230 you'll be forced to cover and buy 100,000 ETH?

Buy bizbro's, BUY!

Who is that soon to be broke nigger? Can you give me a rapid explanation?

kek margin call yet?

You ok, OP? It's...it's just money, man...

Fucking liquidated

Shortcucks btfo

a nigger on reddit actually did something like this and now he has to clean toilets to pay his debts lol

I did 2x leverage with no stop loss at 0.075, getting liquidated now. Pretty pissed off.

post proof of position

>shorting the bottom
>doesn't cut his losses when things go up

Gotta sell at some point

>using leverage

Dont ever do this

Ethereum is fundamentally flawed ten ways from Sunday and its price is propped up by an ICO bubble that's clearly popping. At all times (and even now) I am expecting it to go down.

Also I didn't short at the bottom, I was doing very well for a few days.

Anyone just stay in the crib and chill now-a-days?

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJYVifzgnY

>clearly popping
YEAH NIGGA UPWARDS

You're delusional. Up 20% today. It went down way too much for what it's actual value is.

Let me guess. You either shorted ETH or are a Litecoin cuck who thought Litecoin was going to overtake everything?

Why would Litecoin overtake anything?

a ton of people fell for the BTC hard fork FUD and that LTC MIT fan page

People are recycling the old shill arguments used years ago when litecoin first was released. "HURR DURR SILVER TO BITCOIN'S GOLD"

Ah, ok. No, I'm not trading in response to shilling, nor am I margin trading with money I can't afford to set fire to ... though I'm not very happy about having set fire to the money I could afford. My position has been consistently pro-BTC for the last 5 years and anti-ETH pretty much since its inception as an ICO built on broken signatures.

shorted the shit once it swapped into dump mode on the last bounce

this currency manipulation has to end

>what it's actual value is
>overhyped P&D ICO scams

The ICO bubble is what actually tore its value down. Now that the ICO shit is over its value is recovering with BTC.