Ok, ok...now...heh...

Ok, ok...now...heh...there has to be at least one POOR UNLUCKY SOUL who actually bought crypto at its highest and sold low due to panic.

Can anyone who has done that share their story in this thread please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQIPpYelOrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Promise we won't laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQIPpYelOrU

>visited /biz for first time since some nigger told me not to buy bitcoin in 2010 because something to do with chinese mines mass selling and crashing the market and I thought bitcoin was a scam
>came back end of bubble (assuming it's ended)
>first trade
>bought ans at 500k sats
>knew about the conference
>watched the price drop
>didn't know buy the rumour sell the news
>thought 400k sats was the floor
>thought 300k sats was the floor
>sold at 260k sats
>bought back in on the dead cat bounce at 400k sats
>sold at 200k sats
>cried for weeks
>bought back in today at 260k sats

I'm going to sell the news this time niggers. If there isn't a price drop after NEO then I'm going to fucking sudoku.

"It's supposed to crash when everyone predicted it would crash, surely only I was the one planning to buy at 625 next week!"

I'm at work and people are looking at me. This post took my sides.

Give up on trading

and sell at 257k sats? you can fuck off, learned my lesson about buy high sell low.

eh

>Bought ETH at $280 sold at $240
>Fell for DGB meme and bought at 2400SAT sold at 1700

I aint holding no mans bags

sure you did. you bought ANS, bud, enjoy the ride LMAO

>bought ans
I stopped reading here

Not crypto, but I once bought some shitty biotech stock at its very highest peak when it was being pumped. Immediately started dropping. It would rally a few times, but never to where I bought. Each bounce made me hopeful, but every time it fell from the bounce it became more and more hopeless. I realized I was the sucker that bought at the top.

I hate when idiots say NEVER sell at a loss. The idea that you have to wait till dgb gets to 3000 sat seems ridiculous now

Set a stop loss on ETH at $140 3 weeks ago that I completely forgot about until this weekend when I woke up and freaked out I had 0 ETH in my account. Turns out I did have $24k from selling my precious ETH and while I slept in the price went back up to $160. I couldn't bear to bring myself to buy back in at higher than I had accidentally sold it a few hours earlier so I just waited for the next dip. It never happened.

the dip...it never came

Are you alright user?

i mean...you're cutting your losses but...why the fuck do you keep buying so high?

You are supposed to hold ans you complete and utter retard

Its actually the only good coin that has an actual future and good upcoming gains in the next few years

you are a fool and should quit trading for good

Bought Ethereum for $15 after the hack. Got bored of it and felt it had no hope and sold it at $12. Regretting it pretty hard.

>storing 24k on an exchange

nigga you crazy

there's nothing crazy about that, I have coworkers that keep $100k+ on the exchanges

How else are you supposed to day trade? Use 2FA, a strong password, and a sandbox and you'll be fine. The exchanges have no incentive to stop making a commission.

...was it dcth

I've been day trading for a few months now and only sold at a loss once, and on my first day
I was very lucky though because it kept on dipping so in the end I made a profit from it

>The exchanges have no incentive to stop making a commission.

that's what mtgox told me too, still waiting for my 3.65 BTC but I'm sure they'll deliver

I bought ETH for $450. I was a hodler and refused to sell as it dropped, but eventually I got scared because of dicks on this website. I sold at $182. Personally I don't think it's funny

I dont know people get hacked i have ~1mil(when ath is happening), i have 2 step n a long password with *&^>< symbols n sht n the email that tells when sht has been withdrawned, u idiots must be using sht passwords u do realize there are chinese farms with 10k gpus that do hacking when there coin is not worth to hack

All u have to do is get a long password 2 stop this

You're not a hodler, you're just a bitch

Buy high sell low friendo

yes, mtgox told me my password was pretty strong the day before going belly up
it was only 3.65 BTC though no biggy

Thanks for cheap ETH, buddy!

I bought in at like, 2600

I traded for siacoin

Instead of daytrading like I was doing I held and forgot about it

Today I sold back to BTC and spent half of it

I was at about 50% of initial investment

Despite this I made a good £500 outta crypto so I can't rage too much

But then I lost my job about 2 weeks ago so now isn't a good time for the market to suck as much dick as it does

Jesus christ dude just fucking hold. Ans is a fuckin long term dude chill the FUCK out

Yea..... you reek of a quick buck newfag friendo.

Surely you would be one of those niggers who sold BTC at 100$ after it dropped from 300$ since it would neva eva recova OH NOOOEES.

*scammed fo lyfe*

*tips*

Most people here loose money because they impatient, DBG IS STILL BULLISH ON LONGTERM.

But right most of you are to busy with looking at 1 minute charts that you forget the zoom out button.

>Its actually the only good coin that has an actual future
>calls other people retards

Words are not necessary

there was 1 person who bought BTC at $2600 and sold at $1800.

the name of that man? albert einstein.

You don't need to be hacked to lose your btc. I had an excell pump detector macro runing with bittrex open and it transfered my btc out of the exchange and I have 2fa. It was a scam.

Shit can be running in the background on your machine looking for a loged in account to transfer coinw out.

you do understand that excel macros can be incredibly dangerous and the program explicitly warns you about enabling macros?

I bought low and sold a little higher.

I sold 100 ETH that I bought sub 100 dollar levels at $155 because a thought had occurred to me that the only reason ETH blew up and exploded was because of the ICO frenzy.

I watched it plummet to $130 and I felt like I made the right choice.

Then I looked at it later and felt a huge sense of dread.

Don't be like me, I fucked up pretty bad. Didn't lose money, in fact made several thousand, but I could've had way more.

now he does

No fucking way... So that dude about a week or two ago was actually trying to scam us on biz... What the fuck

Yup

keep holding DGB i believe in you, bagholder. buy more, its only money LOL

>but who was dip

>markets tank
>IT'S OVER
>WE HEADED TO MOON NOW
baby's first dead cat bounce

Withdraw doesn't ask for 2fa on trex?

>85% growth
>dead cat bounce
Yeah, no. I've seen dead cat bounces. This is
baby's first trend reversal.