Ark

Volume is picking up for Ark.

I'd like to know your guys' take on this coin?

I see a lot of shills + FUD about this coin so I was wondering who here is invested and why?

Also, who here is not invested and why.

Appreciate the help Veeky Forumsbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/322646046364794892/326184805492457475
discord.gg/hw9bMWn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a moderate amount but don't expect it to do much for a couple months. Have been cost averaging my way down and will continue to do so.

Thats smart. Thanks user.

In your opinion, do you see 18-20k as the bottom atm or do you see it trending down in the short term?

Still waiting for the 33k to get out and buy back in at a lower price

jump on board

I want to. I'm a bit hesitant though. This crypto stuff still weirds me out. What if the devs just ran the fuck off. RIP.

I dont invest what i cant lose obviously, but that doesnt mean I WANT to lose my investment.

Its probably the best passive income generator ever
If you got enough coins and you vote a delegate its basically free money
Once people start to understand this then it will moon, considering also the smartbridge project this is a safe investment for the long term

It typically hovers at 22-25k, it's only this low because all of crypto crashed for the past month. That being said you might be able to get in a bit lower, after all it did dip even to 15k a couple times (though it probably won't anymore). If anything it was just starting to moon before the BTC crash ruined the launch.

Not him, but could explain in more detail?

I've made a bundle recently off of a trade, and I'm trying to figure out what to buy next. Interested in ARK, but I don't get how it works.

Love the biz_classic websiite, thanks for building it Chang and Moon Man, very well done. Set my payout to monthly!

Actually, better question: where is Veeky Forums discord for ARK?

bought 5000 at 5 cents because people kept saying bark bark buy ark and I'm a good doge

discordapp.com/channels/322646046364794892/326184805492457475

This is my 2nd biggest investment after Iconomi. Ark is such a fantastic hidden gem that I've been buying into since it was 22 cents. I was honestly a bit worried at first when you guys found it, because usually you Veeky Forums bros are completely retarded & only seem to be attracted to quick P&Ds. But you Ark bros are alright, I'm glad that you guys are going to make it with me.

Big props to Uncle Chang & Moon Man for being the most based delegates of them all. I shall be a proud biz_classic Grandfather for many years to come.

Also if you're looking to buy in, anything under 22k is pretty much free money.

Not working, friend. Would you happen to have to have an instant invite?

I've been thinking the same thing. it almost seems too good to be true for a coin like this to be 50+ on the Coinmarketcap.

I feel like im missing something???

discord.gg/hw9bMWn

I felt the same when I could have bought it for less than 10 cents... Watched it go all the way to 22 before eventually biting the bullet.

Do you guys think that once the devs start talking about smartbridges people are going to start flooding in? I'm expecting a hype similar to antshares

This coin has only been around since March. It has yet to release some of its main projects. Smartbridge comes out later this year. We mooning then.

is it better to be paid monthly, weekly, or daily?

Less often = less wasted on transaction fees

More often = less chance you'll miss a payout because your delegate drops from the 51

Less chance of a delegate dropping from top51 and the delegate running off with the forged ark.

Neither of which are a problem for us. We're ranked #5 right now and I have nowhere to run to :^)

b u m p

Ark is what's called "proof-of-stake."

Basically, about 35 million Ark is not in circulation, because it is generated by 51 nodes, rather than mined like Bitcoin or other "proof of work" coins (this is called minting). Who owns the nodes is determined by a voting system, in which delegates are elected and pay out dividends to those who voted for them. Each node generates 422 Ark/day, and the delegates usually keep anywhere from 10-30% of the generated Ark. The rest is divided among the pool of voters. If you have more Ark in your wallet, you get a larger piece of the dividend payout.

I have 12,000 Ark and make about 5 Ark per day from this system.

ARK is the future senpai, praying it drops close to .2 per or so to load up some more, once smartbridge drops were off to the moon

What do you mean 35M is not in circulation because of delegates? You can check the delegate wallets yourself they don't have close to that amount.

No, about 35m was set aside in the beginning to be forged by the nodes.

How high is the moon?

$5? $10? $50?

I've been hearing this for months :l

In enough time, let's say 2-3 years, all three and beyond my friend
We're currently looking forward to the Smartbridge release in Q4 which will see a good pump
Wouldn't expect it to be under $2 dollars after that point so accumulate NOW

Well yeah, it's a new coin and smartbridge isn't coming out until Q4.

Just hold.

Longer pay period means less money spent on fees but more risk.

Using 30 days as a month:
daily -> ~3 ark a month spent on fees
weekly -> ~0.4 ark
monthly -> ~0.1 ark

The jump from daily to weekly is significant, but not as much from weekly to monthly. I don't forsee anything happening to the delegate, but monthly is the riskiest option for barely any savings. I use weekly right now.

Holding almost 1200 ARK. In it for the biz_classic passive income machine some nerds invented and maintain.