BANCOR

BANCOR

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IS

BACDOR

LITERALLY

shit

UNSTOPPABLE

Fuk, I sold, it won't stop skyrocketing.

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/

bancbros all gonna make it

:)

WE FINNA BE THE MOSSAD/THIEL BACKED YOUTUBE OF CRYPTO

Lower marketcap than digibyte

Even at bottom of digibyte crash and fresh off scamcor ICO, Lower marketcap than digibyte

MOON!!!!!
Retard alert!!

>digibyte out 3 YEARS - $103 million mc
>bancor out almost a month - $101 million mc
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not to mention all the Big Bancbros buying OTC so they can stock up without affecting the price. We're all gonna make it brahs

benartzi sounds italian

i thought bancor was jews?

I've been saying this for weeks. Entities are becoming heavily intertwined with BNT. Now, they will buy in the open. The FOMO is going to be very bad with this one. And a lot of /pol/ocks won't buy until ICO price again.

no it does not

t.italian

Buying this was such an obvious decision. Are you that silicon valley user from a few weeks ago?

The floor will probably disappear soon and i will be waiting to buy them cheap bancs.

all those bancs they have bought back make the foundation more powerful.

user you browse far too often.

i saw him user. i share your excited feels.

What was this? I need more hype

someone claiming to work at an ico that is partnering with bancor, saying peter thiel is directly involved and bancor is all over silicoin valley.

hypehypehyPEHYPE

DELETE THIS

WOW.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF IT EXACTLY ONE-FOR-ONE FOLLOWS ETH OR SOMETHING

OY VEY

just wait young nobanc

WOW.

ITS ALMOST AS IF IT MAKES BETTER SENSE TO JUST HOLD BNT IF YOU WERE GONNA HOLD ETH ANYWAYS OR SOMETHING

I got into crypto to stop the jews, not fund them

have fun losing money like you already have

I wonder how involved founders fund are. Also whether eyal is still mossad.

What was it?

Insider info. Seems like someone said a bit too much.

Cucks, it's going up because ETH is going up. That's all.

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/amp/

This article highlights how BNT smart tokens are going to be how the masses get introduced to cryptos. Like a combo of coinbase and bittrex but you can trade anything against BNT smart tokens similar to how we use BTC now. Except that instead of dealing with a bunch of sketchy exchanges to trade shitcoins you can do it all through their app and website, plus getting bancs with fiat will be possible. And you can make your own shitcoin in seconds on there, I'm gonna make one for my school before anyone else