You will never be part of a totalitarian movement

>you will never be part of a totalitarian movement

Good. Republican democracies make totalitarian regimes their bitch.

Haha yeah we showed them

Individualism is literally an Anglo meme, scurry off back to R*ddit

Thank G*d for democracy

What's the thought process behind that image?
>I am a NEET virgin who can't form a family so I need a strong man to dictate everyone lives and force people to make families
???

What are you trying to prove with this image?

She looks uncomfortable only because of the fat fuck sitting next to her. If you lived in NYC, you'd know most people don't really give a fuck if you're a nog as long as you aren't acting like a Michael Brown level nigger.

Better than this

That's the result of technological changes and the rise of developed nations in Asia, not of individualism.

Are you saying that ideology caused that and not the massive industrial capacity of the US?

Do it again Bomber Harris!

Become an SWJ.

The war would never have happened if Germany had been led by rational people rather than a charismatic populist ideologue with weak diplomatic skills and a simplistic idea of how to gain geopolitical power.

>USSR
>a democracy

Ideology caused Germany to talk shit and thus get hit.

The Western leaders didn't know it at the time, but in retrospect it's clear that the USSR's role in the war was just a luxury for the Western allies. The Western allies would have won even had the USSR not existed. Germany had no ability to seriously damage the homelands of the Western allies and was almost hopelessly behind in the nuclear race. In 1945 German cities were going to start getting nuked. And then, game over.

So then your argument isn't over ideology but rather their leaders?

>thinking the US, let alone Britain and France, did anything in WW2
I thought people thinking this were just memeing

The weakness isn't in the particular flavor of totalitarian ideology (fascist, communist, etc...), it's in totalitarianism itself. Most totalitarian regimes share the same weaknesses. In totalitarian movements, the people who rise to the top are not the best statesmen, but rather the people who are best at the internal political power struggle. So you get people like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao - who are good at taking control of their nation, but then end up getting millions killed through famine, oppression, and geopolitical/military incompetence once they actually are in charge. And the leadership of the totalitarian state is perpetually paranoid, for good reason, which further weakens the state. Meanwhile the oppressiveness of the totalitarian society creates a brain drain as everyone who is wealthy or clever enough flees the nation, so the nation is weakened relative to more liberal competitors.

Of course the USSR did the brunt of the fighting in the actual war, but what I'm saying is that the US + UK could have won the war by themselves if they had had to. Nukes made sure of that.

>people still unironically believe the good guys won

If you think that having a bunch of Muhammads in your country is worse than living in Nazi Germany, you are a retard of monumental proportions.

>dying for Poland

>he enjoys prepping the bull

>US
Perhaps. The sheer amount of landmass and industrial output could ensure a victory.

>UK
They spent the entire war getting completely BTFO every time they tried to do something outside of their shitty island, I barely rank them above Poland and France. Literally the only reason they didn't end up like Poland or France is body of water separating them from the continent.

Was is north Africa campaign

>ethnostate with strong social welfare programs
>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards
>promote non degenerate traditional values
>patriotism
>respect on the world stage
>strengthened sense of community and belonging

Yeah sounds like hell

>lives in a capitalist society

Some irrelevant shit won by Americans in the end.

Well, I'm talking about the US + UK, not just one of them alone. Although the US alone could have beaten Nazi Germany one-on-one, I have little doubt.

>The sheer amount of landmass and industrial output could ensure a victory.
And the nukes. Don't forget the nukes. 1945 comes around, it doesn't matter how much land the Nazis control. German cities start turning into ash.

OP's daddy related

60%

Kill yourself, totalitarian scum. You wouldn't even be able to talk freely about politics online in your fantasy totalitarian state. You'd have no access to this site, or if you did, you'd live in fear of hearing a knock on the door.

>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards
You're a sociopath.

>promote non degenerate traditional values
Let me guess... you can't get laid and you hate people who can.

>patriotism
=idiocy

>respect on the world stage
LOL. Yeah, all that respect Nazi Germany was getting...

>strengthened sense of community and belonging
Only beta males who are scared to face life as individuals crave that.

I don't get why edgy kids are so into nazi germany. Do you really think you useless social parasites would thrive there?

>Let me guess... you can't get laid and you hate people who can.
Not that user but why do you retards always peddle this non-argument? Literally unable to counter what he says so you attack him with both a strawman and an ad hominem.

Because thinking that a Nazi state would be better to live in than modern England is an opinion that can only be generated by powerful irrational psychological factors that masquerade as rational political opinions. No rational human being would believe such a thing. So the question then is - what is driving the irrational psychology? Well, if the person seems butt-hurt about "degeneracy", then the natural thing to suspect is that he feels sexually inadequate and wishes to live in a world where others were forced to not be promiscuous. It's the Elliot Rodger thing, projected into politics. I've also talked to enough stormfags online to know that my suspicions regarding this topic are frequently accurate.

Of all places to pick as a representative of a good democratic states you pick fucking ENGLAND? I'd literally rather live in Saudi Arabia than in England. The ethnic makeup is the same but the former is at least rich.

Yes, the ideology was literally survival of the fittest and America was the fittest.

>it's a "John Galt LARP" episode

Do you honestly think I give a shit if Veeky Forums goes down? This site is just as cancerous as it is entertaining.

>commies, fags, atheists, retards

Which one are you? People like that are cancer to society in the long term. Nice buzzword too.

>values

Yeah how dare they not teach transgenderism to 4 year olds

Patriotism is a good thing Sven.

Nazi Germans was definitely feared and respected. Churchill and Cripple-chan both spoke positively of him.

>individualism

Yeah, fuck families and support groups and shit

>blablabla I'm right you're wrong

Typical liberal kid. Can you even define rational or are you just trying to use it to invalidate an opposing opinion?

Good riddance I hope to never live in such a hellhole. My life is pretty good right now.

>reddit spacing
You need to be over 18 for this site, son.

I was responding to:

And my point is that nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine or fucking Guatemala are better places to live than modern England. England is literally the asshole of Europe.

If you believe that Nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, or Guatemala are better places to live than modern England, then your opinions are not worth taking seriously.

Most muslims in the UK are named Muhammed, it's not surprising it's in the top ten, if they had more varieties in their names, then it wouldn't even be in the top 10. Just imagine if most latinos in the US who make up 15% (that's more than muslims who make up UKs population btw) were named Pablo. Pablo would then be the top name for boys in the US.

>>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards

and also people who spend the majority of their time on internet message boards that is known for its degeneracy. Do you really think that you're going to be the party elite and not some person sent off into the camps?

>England
>poor as fuck
>government headed by a pigfucker got replaced by a government headed by a dyke
>northern England is literally a derelict rust belt ever since Thatcher, southern England is nothing but Pakis, jews, junkies and faggots
>CCTV on every corner
>every sports club, shopping center or media outlet is owned by some oil magnate from Bananistan or a jewish oligarch
>cannot buy a gun
>cannot even buy a fucking kitchen knife without presenting your ID
>housing quality is Brazil tier, shitbox terrace houses and ghastly old flats where plumbing and isulation weren't fixed since India was still a colony
>can be jailed for racism and islamophobia on twitter
>mandatory fees for a TV license so the government can broadcast cuckold propaganda to the entire country and beyond
>police is covering up for Paki rape gangs and the victims are smeared in the media for being racist
>newspapers fluctuate between low IQ tabloids and SJW mouhtpieces
>natives don't even form the majority in the country's fucking capital

No thank you, I would sooner enter a Chinese coal propelled rocket and get launched to Mars before I would even ponder living in the abominable cesspit that is England.

Kek. Most stormfags don't have enough brain cells to understand this.

Angl*s BTFO

>social welfare programs
That's a huge myth. Plus whatever concessions the nazis made were entirely due to plundering the rest of Europe and implementing slave labour

fuck off retard

I once heard a comedian tell a joke about the NYC subway saying that if the person sitting next to you was on fire you'd just continue to stare forward but get mad at them because now you have to work harder to ignore them

btw what point were you trying to make with this image?

>executing children because they happened to be born into the wrong religion
ah yes, such noble values

>I'd literally rather live in Saudi Arabia than in England
have you ever actually been to either?

Capitalist, communist and fascist societies are all arguably cuckcieties and subordinating your own interests to them is cuckoldry.

The point is to gravitate towards the area of least resistance, where you get cucked the least.

While you freeze to death in Stalingrad for your amphetamine addled fuhrer I would be eating a burger and drinking goga gola in New York on my break as an auto mechanic.

diggin that filename

What about Sophie Scholl (21) and her brother Hans (19) who were university students in Germany who were beheaded by guillotine by the nazis in 1943 because they were handing out anti-war pamphlets?

>tfw the EU will slowly rise into a totalitarian imperialistic state rivaling only the Roman Republic

I only hope I live long enough to see it.

>guillotine

Sounds fictional.

The nazis executed over 15,000 people by guillotine from 1933-1945.

Hello Barg

will the women look like that tho

Not by firing squad or hanging? Guillotine is messy and unecessarily complicated, it sounds fictional.

>Guillotine is too messy and unnecessarily complicated
>Firing squads
>As compared to a blade on a rope

You're literally causing nearly all the blood to be drained from a body onto a platform, hanging has none of those issues. Firing squad is nearly effortless.

Move to America and join the Republicans.

>what is Battle of Britain
Americans go fuck yourselves, for all you pride yourselves in it was just selling stuff that made you win the war, and of course you don't cancel debts. Your nation is what hitler believed the Jews were doing to Germany.
You need Britain to keep it one continuous war
You need Barbarossa and therefore Russia for the Germans to overrun themselves

haha nice social commentary user you really stuck it to drumpf xD this one's going straight to the front page :-DDD where's the gib gold button?

I've got no agenda, dude. I'm just pointing out the fact - the US was going to get nukes around 1945 or so, and once the US got nukes, if the US and Germany were at war, Germany would lose even if the US had literally zero allies and Germany controlled all of Eurasia.

>You wouldn't even be able to talk freely about politics online

We can't talk "freely" about politics in our "free democratic" nations today.

Try talking about the failure of "multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide and see what happens.

Try talking about Jewish influence in government, banking, and the entertainment industry.

Try talking about the leftist control of the media.

You can't do any of that shit, because you'll be labeled as a racist quack as opposed to a patriot, or simply an individual trying to defend your white culture.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

>Try talking about the failure of "multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide and see what happens.

I work for a prominent hospital in Houston, and throughout orientation we were repeatedly told "diversity is our strength" by both HR and the clergy who operate there.

I bet people around you have incredible poker faces.

Use google user, my Lord, stop being an edgy contrarian. If you looked things up, you would know that the only crime one could be executed for in Germany before 1933 were murder and treason. The only lawful execution method in Germany at the time was beheading (usually done with an Ax of guess what? A guillotine!). All the major prisons had them in Germany.

>The ethnic makeup is the same but the former is at least rich.
read some statistics. idiot. why do all you /pol/tards grossly distort demographics?

Awww.....what's the matter, buttercup? Truth hurt?

>nukes win the war
The goverment still decided when it surrenders
>leftist control of media
>all corbynites 'call out' the MSM
You're free to you just come across as crazy because of your inflated evidence

Not him, but you do sound like a racist quack.

Become a liberal

>edgy contrarian
>offers the simplest method

Is that what they say to you after they refute your ramblings and you start reeeing?

>"multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide
>Jewish influence in government, banking, and the entertainment industry
do you really expect us to sit here and explain why this is wrong or irrelevant to someone spouting the /pol/ memes we've heard a million times
before

that is not what Veeky Forums is for, fuck off back to /pol/

Some citations would be great
Or is (((debate))) a Jewish invention, retroactively made in 500BC to make Holocaust '""""deniers"""" seem crazy

Jokes on you, I went to a Trump rally and own a MAGA hat

I go to a top university in the US and this is undeniably true. If I were to say any of these things in public I'd get expelled for harassment. Already had one close run in with it cause my roommate was an absolute cuck who reported me for saying the use of the word "Jap" was justified since we fought them in a war lol.

Self preservation of your nation and culture isn't "racist".

But of course, we can't even discuss the issue in the west, without being labeled as such, and that's exactly my point.

>multiculturalism which allows Portuguese to more easily travel to Finland, and the Irish to Bulgaria, is anti white

Thanks for making my point, yet again, user.

Citations?

Just look at the census stats in the U.S. for the past 50 years. They speak for themselves.

Agreed. "Freedom of speech" carries little to no weight as a principle if you can lose your job for saying something that is moderately socially conservative.

>I go to a top university in the US and this is undeniably true.

Of course it's true.

It's all about power. The leftists import non-whites to attack their political rivals, destroying the very cultures they want to control. They think they won't be cast aside when the non-whites and foreigners finally have the numbers to challenge our rule, and decide it's time to rule themselves.

They're wrong, of course.

>multiculturalism means English citizens can rightfully be assaulted in Muslim dominated areas for failing to abide by Sharia laws

>it's okay since we fought them in war
>WE
So every southerner can call black people niggers, because for the second half of the civil war for the union it was about slavery

It's not racist it's just how you go about it, forcing people to immediately convert via then working by diffusion across two generations

It's quite frustrating at times. American universities as a whole espouse themselves as centers of intellectual dialogue, yet they silence any opposing viewpoints. My university, aside from disciplinary matters, spends hundreds of thousands a year on liberal speakers but refused 10,000 in funding for Ben Shapiro because what he had to say "went against the schools values". Not that I support all of Shapiros views but it demonstrates the state of the situation

>middleclass going to be bourgeoise
I don't see the problem, maybe it's because I have taken the red pill TM yet
Maybe have some sources, philosophers and historians who aren't wackjobs yet, no one wants a pschyo in the team who hurts cohesion

No one is offended when we use the word kraut to refer to the Germans or ruski to refer to the Russians or red coat to refer to the British. I see no difference. Aside from that the phrase is literally just a shortening of the proper demonym. Nothing innately offensive. Your comparison to the civil war is invalid, as in ww2 the Americans were fighting the entire Japanese people/nation as a whole. This is not comparable to the state of African Americans in the civil war

sorry that you're being so horribly oppressed by not being allowed to make racist generalizations without consequence

Furthermore, the Japanese nation/people was the aggressor in the conflict and we rightfully viewed them with scorn.

>it demonstrates the state of the situation

And that state is fascism. Deviation from the party line is not tolerated, and demonized, and they're doing they're damn best to make it criminal.

Straight up fascism by the leftist fucks that blame everyone else for being fascists.

What racist generalizations did I make?

Citation needed
Yes the pakis are benefit scroungers and all vote labour, but I doubt shariah gangs are that widespread
Rotherham 'not wanting to be racist' was because the job of police is roc prtoect the peace, which is kind of hard to do when you are facing a mass riot, that you also aren't equipped to do
Anyway there's a docudrama coming out on it so go 'redpill' the masses stormcuck

Meanwhile Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, etc lie in ruins and everything else but the people who made it so are the culprits.