Does the Catholic Church secretly worship Satan?

Does the Catholic Church secretly worship Satan?

pic is of the Vatican's audience hall from an audience member's POV.

No, that's just Protestant asshurt talking.

I'm Irish and was raised a catholic. No I'm not butthurt about being molested. I wasn't.

Yeah sure

>People usually see in fashion similar to fish eye lens

Shit, I feel really special in how I see the world now. I wonder how much else I have missed by not being able to see in a greater arc.

The snake is also a kind of symbol of Christ, since Christ in the Gospels likens himself to the bronze serpent raised up by Moses in Exodus.

Oh, there's the reason, you're just ever the malcontented sort, and, as you're quoted as stating that perspective in the OP is how a human sees the world, you're really keeping up appearances.

>tfw always considered what if God is the bad guy who wants us to be mindslaves and Satan is the good guy and God has us all tricked

Its too fucking spooky

Just become a gnostic. It explains the true nature of the """"god""" of this world versus The Father.

No, they openly worship Satan

>Does the Catholic Church secretly worship Satan?

YES.

Well the idea of it is Protestant asshurt. Protestants are unbelievably buttpained that their "reformation" was contained and counteracted by the glorious Counter-Reformation, so they began to make up all sorts of lies about the Church. It was even a thing in Luther's day.

>Counter-Reformation
You mean that massacre of millions of bible believers?

gnostics were a heresy

t. sacrificial lamb

There are only demons in broken universes, and catholicism has many.

Cool, the lights must do the same thing from where the speaker is standing, so they both see rays of light guiding their eyes to the other. The audience sees the metaphorical light springing from the speaker, and the speaker sees it springing from the audience. It's some great architecture.

>gnostics were a heresy

No, in fact gnostics were distinct

no , yahwh is evil.
Satan fought him after realizing what yahwh planned to do to us.

ask this in another board
this shitty conspiracies are a waste of time

Yeah man sure, 666 praise satan, praise moloch etc

Do Protestants secretly worship Satan?

They can't stand looking at pictures & statues of holy things and they have groups that burn crosses.

Yes

>cf009028.jpg

whoa

2 sp00p snek

that's exactly what the archons want you to think you fool

They do like to worship their darks lords

Shit meme, get out

They openly worship Satan.

>dagon is satan

Literally kys right now.

>pictures & statues of holy things
Idolatry