Why has prostitition been a proliferate business in literally every culture and civilisation since the dawn of...

Why has prostitition been a proliferate business in literally every culture and civilisation since the dawn of civilisation? Is it because men have natural needs they can't control or because women genuinely enjoy sex and might as well get paid doing what they enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its because people have always and will always like sex and paying for it is the easiest way to get it. What a dumb thread

>since the dawn of civilisation?
Before that bro. Waaaaaay before that. Apes who have been introduced to the concept of money quickly invent prostitution and gambling.

Prostitution is older than Homo Sapiens. It's a simple exchange of goods and services.

Men like sex, women like money. Men have more money than women, and women's sexual market value is higher than men's.
Next question.

>be sociopathic stone age man
>be hungry
>be ladies man
>offer your ladies to guys if they give you most of their food
>reproduce
>millenia later your descendents make their bitchs get them currency

Btw women are shit at prostitution, all prostitution should be done by men, craiglist sluts are unprofessional and terrible.

It's because women genuinely enjoy being lazy cunts that are free to lay around all day and do nothing, but laying around all day doesn't put food on the table. Luckily for lazy whores throughout time though, men are thirsty cucks that love giving free stuff to women to get their attention and at some point some primate realized that she can get food for essentially free if she occasionally lets some ape-cuck cuddle up next to her while she lays around all day.

The rest is history.

>johns are cucks

Anybody that gives money or goods, simply for the ability to masturbate with her body, while she does nothing of actual productive worth, is inarguably a cuck.

What is a cuck?

No a cuck is someone who allows his wife/girlfriend/partner to have sex with another person, animal or god. Or to put it simply, husband of an adulteress wife.

Becuase women, up until artificial wombs and sex bots become the norm have always been treated as currency.
Posititution is just one step, if not a sumble from slavery.
Were its no longer the person that is valued but the act or service itself.

>having sex is getting cucked
Well done

>women
>enjoying sex

>Only cucks have sex
I want of Mr./Pol/'s wild ride

>implying prostitutes enjoy having sex with '7th customer for today'

Didn't they teach some chimps the concept of wealth and the first thing they did was prostitution?
Really makes you think...

[Citation goddamn needed]

>offer your ladies

WRONG! Men have evolved to be jealous and protective of their 'semen containers' because they want their wombs to carry THEIR genetic code while still fertile, not some other fucker's.

This is the main reason why cuckolds fascinate me. What they claim to be their fetish goes not only against morality and religion, but also against the very basis of human psychology, biology, and evolutionary traits.

No, thats not what was implied at all you fucking moron

its always desperation, letting a woman do whatever she wants for the chance of puting their willy inside them

ppl who parrot men should be the breadwinners, "taking care" of your wife etc, isnt far off from it

>implying that most cuckolds value their wives/girlfriends

They're usually guys at the ends of their ropes that just go, "Fuck it, this going to end anyway, might as well get myself off."

I haven't spoken to many cuckolds that went into the relationship screaming that they're into cuckolding.

Also, they're rarely doing it to please the woman, since the women almost never want anything to do with it. They think it's gross, or immoral, or maybe some kind of test.

If you want to defend anyone in the cuckolding relationship because they're submissive, defend the women. Trust me, they're not so keen on getting fucked by random strangers, or niggers.

This meme that women are "whores" really needs to die. Most women you'll ever meet are sexual prudes, unless you live in some morally bankrupt place like America (or, well, states like California). Try going up to a Russian girl or a Turkish one and tell them how you want her to fuck niggers because you get off to it, see how happy and excited she'll be.

Because op, prostututes and their pimps earn so much money

>I haven't spoken to many cuckolds that went into the relationship screaming that they're into cuckolding.
You're seriously telling me you've had conversations with people into cuckolding and talked about if they were into cuckolding before they entered their relationship? Story time please.

You can go read any thread on /b/, and there's a whole board for this on user-ib.

What you'll see is is a bunch of pathetic betas that keep asking each other how to get their girlfriends to fuck other other guys. And then they complain about getting left by those girls...

I think cuckolding is probably one of the least well-understood psychological phenomena. It has nothing to do with the guys in question being betas dominated by women, because they're usually the domineering ones.

But the thing is... it's almost like they want to sabotage their relationship. Like they want to get left. It's some weird masochistic shit combined with fear of commitment and/or responsibility.

They need to sort themselves out.

One thing I've often noticed which may or may not be related is people in power being into a kind of dominated fetish. They like being humiliated. Radical feminists also from my experience have rape fantasies more than the average woman.

Easiest way for a man to get sex. Just put up a few hundred dollars and get some pussy. Even in places like the US were it's technically illegal you can still get sex with attractive women more easily this way.

>One thing I've often noticed which may or may not be related is people in power being into a kind of dominated fetish. They like being humiliated. Radical feminists also from my experience have rape fantasies more than the average woman.

They do. And they're also the ones that you'll usually find wanting to be furniture, or livestock, or filmed while fucking animals. But that makes sense. They're only projecting this tough persona because they're weak as fuck on the inside. Strong people don't go around screaming at others to do what they want; they simply look out for their interests and take out anyone that's in their way while avoiding being in the way of those stronger than them.

With cuckolding it's hard to say entirely because there's truly two different versions of cuckolding. You have those guys that want to get locked in chastity cages, and lick another guy's cum out of their girlfriend's pussy, and to get socially humiliated by their wife carrying another person's offspring.

But then you also have guys that are basically just voyeurs. They aren't into any of the submissive shit and just like directing their women like real life Sims and making them do whatever as they film.

But, yeah... I don't think it's a matter of strong people usually getting turned on by being humiliated. Just that the weakest people are the most vocal about showing how "strong" they are because their insecurity is at insane disagrees.

And I'd say that "normal/healthy" people aren't degenerates because they're rarely so preoccupied by sex. I'm sure they might try kinky things, but at the end of the day, sex isn't what gives their life meaning. They're more focused on their work/family, etc. But losers don't have that, so they get stuck on sex.

zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

>against religion
>jesus is literally cuck spawn

>women at peak level of degeneracy
Prostitution only shows up at the end of civilizations.

Bet they were pissed they were just jacking off the monkies on their own before they got the idea of a female to reward behavior with.

>zmescience
That's no source, that's clickbait popsci. At best.

Sources are in the article, you fucking numbskull faggot. Want me to help you move your mouse so you can click on the links? Would that make it easier for you?

Prostitution shows up in societies with poverty. Higher poverty = more prostitution.

Fall of Soviet Union: social benefits abolished, retarded Yeltsin capitalism = explosion in russian brides, sex trafficking and prostitution.

Today, Greek financial crisis: austerity imposed = teenage girls being pressured into prostitution to feed families.

That would be much appreciated

This is the most incorrect statement ever found on on Veeky Forums

You're a fucking idiot or live in a bubble

>Is it because men have natural needs they can't control or because women genuinely enjoy sex and might as well get paid doing what they enjoy?
the former

Prostitution is the degenerate expression of a society's sins.

If a society is good enough it can exterminate most of it by ease. The reason why it is so prevalent nowadays is godless atheism. You are convinced by atheist revisionist history that back in God's days there was lots of prostitution but this is simply a lie by the atheist neckbeards to get laid through hedonist ways instead of those sanctioned by God and the good churches of Christianity.

You didn't have to type all that out man, you could have just said "I've never picked up a history book before".

For any market to appear, there must be both supply and demand available.

>cuckolds fascinate me
Yep, this is Veeky Forums.

Provide evidence :^)

>or because women genuinely enjoy sex and might as well get paid doing what they enjoy?