BRUH BRUH BRUH HOW FUCKED ARE WE??

BRUH BRUH BRUH HOW FUCKED ARE WE??

ITS GONNA CRASH AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-scaling-watch-news-guides-navigate-coming-clash-code/
github.com/btc1/bitcoin/issues/85#issuecomment-316211215
xbt.eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course the first block of the new lock-in period is a fucking BitFury SW block, christ almighty

it reset again

how long does 333 blocks take to get through?

One is gone

fucking periods of time are so stressful and it's such a cluster fuck. Why are there any governing bodies over BTC? Why do they have so much power. Why the fuck isint it just "ok BTC is now $0-$55000" who even gives a shit I thought you guys made the rules. I'm new here .

Smoke some fucking weed bro chill the FUCK out

I suggest minimum wage sweeping the streets if you want a low stress job. Volatile market trading is a job for those who want an early stroke.

Hi, I make all the rules for Bit-corn. My name is Sadyoshi Yamamoto. Did you have a question?

bip91 has a glitch LOL

expect support to fall and price to follow

coindesk.com/bitcoin-scaling-watch-news-guides-navigate-coming-clash-code/

Watch it hit 80% within the next 2 hours boys

Quads have spoken

does that mean ltc will soar?

i just want to cash out by the time my money gets into coinbase friday..so tired of crypto

if making money is this dramatic and over the top and full of suspense at every corner
i can see why people prefer being poor

quads didn't help dgb did they

>transaction stuck
>missed opportunity to long eth rise
>missing opportunity to short eth fall
fucking miner scum congesting shit up again by not mining blocks with actual transaction content

Weed increases anxiety for most people.

What are you talking about people prefer being poor because they're too dumb to earn more than they do, either that or lazy.
I'm guessing you're one of those who enjoys an "easy office job", well gambling is certainly not for you then.

BIP91 will not win, those 20% SegWit guys are solid, and they'll never manage to convince the entirety of other for BIP91 in time.

Lol there's no central Bitcoin entity. That's the magic.

the important period is the next one, I hope it fails tho

Miners Chet t9 dictate what happens because they're the ones actually enabling bitcoin. Problem is the gooks turned it into a monopoly so now the power to dictate where bitcoin is going is in the hands of the few instead of many. I wonder if Satoshi foresaw this or not.

keep telling yourself that buddy

>what are whales
>what are mining pools

What site is this?

I love weed and this is true.

Can confirm

T. Person who smokes weed like its cigarettes

xbt.eu

If they want to fuck bitcoin they can fuck. I'm going to be fucked myself but they will fucked together.

ROFL they just locked the issue only 2 hours after it was opened:
>github.com/btc1/bitcoin/issues/85#issuecomment-316211215

Be prepared for bitcoin to tank in the next couple of days. It's time to sell

alright my fellow african americos, don't hate me for this... how do i track this ish as seen in OPs image? i'll be muchos gracious for an answer

Thanks was hard to find

who the fuck suports btc1 anyway?

Please put it into ltc or eth as your safe haven. THank you.

xbt.eu/

wait btc1 is the segwit2x implementation?

IOTA is here to save you. You can still have instant transactions and freedom from miners.

Only 7% to go now... The earlier signalling would suggest 80 is hit easy.

My reading of the issue is that it's an entirely unimportant setting given miners' real-world settings. It appears to be have been drummed up by Core to try and destablize a hardfork that will delay Blockstream's profitability.

this

doesn't accept USD, only exchange that accepts it is bitfinex...

i want to buy this but i dont want to use fucking bitfenix

Bitcoin is committing suicide.

Buy IOTA.

This is why LTC will be $5000 by next year while Buttcoin tumbles down back to

will the bitfinex kikes drive it back down to 15cents soon?

just

You goys did realize LTC was merely a hedging ground while this got sorted out right? You're not planning on fucking hodling past this are you?

There's no sign yet that chinese/koreans are moving out of LTC and putting their money into other coins, so I will continue to hodl.

I feel BTC will possibly split still or go down in price as miners aren't the majority. Segwit does not fix all of BTC's issues and neither will a hard fork. There are better coins on the horizon with much more promise. POS is the future not POW.

Not centralized governing entities.

MIT is announcing something Litecoin related in a few weeks.

you are beyond retarded if you hold litecoin at this point

Just shapeshifted all of my LTC into BTC. What an exciting fucking day!

81,2%
xbt.eu

you do realize it's a scam and any wanker paying tuition fees at the MIT can create a mit site right ?

so where is ethereum.mit.edu ?

80,5% now.. This is some money making manipulative shit game.

how is it hanging, my thoroughly pigmented companions

what does this shit mean pls explain like im baby

You retards have been saying this since Monday yet the price has only increased

Go fuck yourself

Literally not an argument

Litecoin is dropping in terms of satoshi. It's valued against daddy BTC so when BTC goes up, those satoshis are worth more.

So yea, it's going up in price because Satoshis are worth more, but it's also worth less satoshis than it was yesterday. Duh.