Is "I Can" by Nas historically accurate?

>Before we came to this country
>We were kings and queens, never porch monkeys
>There was empires in Africa called Kush
>Timbuktu, where every race came to get books
>To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans
>Asian Arabs and gave them gold when
>Gold was converted to money it all changed
>Money then became empowerment for Europeans
>The Persian military invaded
>They heard about the gold, the teachings and everything sacred
>Africa was almost robbed naked
>Slavery was money, so they began making slave ships
>Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went
>He was so shocked at the mountains with black faces
>Shot up they nose to impose what basically Still goes on today

Is he right? Did Black Egyptians found the philosophy that would later influence Greeks? Please don't turn this into a WE thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeQW-9Cg8qs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmE3C9eysY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's already a WE thread.

About as accurate as Nature of the Threat or any Wu song

egypt and north africa are culturally part of the orient, NOT africa

WE

WUZZZ

Not even a little bit and I'm a sappy leftist.

There's literally nothing wrong with a society being hunter gatherer.

No.

There might have been the odd 'educated' Nubian slave or freeman in classical era, but it was certainly no phenomenon. Probably he would have taught ball sports at the gymnasium.

KAYNZGZZ

Hunter gatherers haven't existed in West Africa in almost 3k years. Even Pygmies are hunter castes who live off farmer produce.
Yes Egyptians did. Timbuktu? More limited to some Muslims in the African world.
North Africa isn't homogenous and is far more complicated then stark constrasting poles.

FUCK OFF. Egypt and Israel and that whole area is North-Eastern Africa. The arabs are not indigenous to that area, that whole area was inhabited by Black Africans. White people didn't even exist back then.

This is accurate. Most African-Americans have European royalty DNA, even though they might be bastard children.

This is accurate

This is accurate

>To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks
and Romans

This is kind of accurate

This is accurate

This is accurate

This is accurate

This is accurate

This is accurate

This is accurate

This is debatable

Yeah dawg we wuz scientists and had giant civilizations before slavery. Whitey don't teach the real shit in the schools because they write all da history.

Please don't tell me there's an actual wewuz song

lol

The Accurate parts of the song:

Somewhat accurate parts of the song:

Inaccurate parts of the song:

>t. Brain Damage

>every race came to get books

>boongs
>redskins
>coconut niggers

geography means nothing to ethnology and/or culture

WE

*snaps fingers*

I am? more like we wuz

no the king they refer to as being , kicked them out of there country on pain of death .
it was his decry that led to the mass export of slaves to the "new world" as a mercy rather then genocide.

>>Shot up they nose to impose what basically Still goes on today

This is true though. We have pretty good evidence that they did knock off the nose because it was a black nose. They've put it together after all this time and it's confirmed to be a black nose

>we were kangz and queenz

Hesus Christo, EVEN if the slave descendants of WEST Africans were somehow genetically related to rhe Egyptians, they would have been almost all descendants of commoners- potters, farmers, etc. Not kangz and queenz.

You sure about that?

Why would alexander care if egyptian statues looked like niggers though?

You know how Europeans are

These days maybe, but back then no one gave a shit about things like that

>Alexander "lets intermarry with the Persians and other subjects solidifying the empire" caring about the Sphinx's nose

An angry muslim guy knocked off the nose and was arrested for it.

Atleast they shared Indo-European heritage with the Persians. Plus the whole middle east was filled with black people before that. I used to think that ancient Mesopotamian peoples such as the Sumerians, Akkadians, and Amorites were all olive-skinned like Iraqis living today, but now I am convinced that, at least in the beginning, they were black people.

Genetic data, combined with history, also implies a black origin of Mesopotamians. According to Heather L. Norton and Rick A. Kittles in their study “Genetic Evidence for the Convergent Evolution of Light Skin in Europeans and East Asians.” The frequency of the SLC24A5 111*A allele outside of Europe is largely accounted for by high frequencies in geographically proximate populations in northern Africa, the Middle East, and Pakistan (ranging from 62% to 100%).

What this means is that the Southwest Asians of today are olive-skinned because they have inherited a European gene that appeared no earlier than 12,000 years ago, and perhaps as recently as 5,300 years ago, well after civilization was first established in Mesopotamia and adjacent regions. For this gene to have become so widespread in Southwest Asia today, there must have been a large influx of Europeans into the region within the last 12,000 years, maybe even within the last 5,300 years. As you can see, while we do have an Indo-European presence in northern Anatolia before 2500 BC, it isn't until 2500-1000 BC that the Indo-European presence in Southwest Asia becomes significant. Assuming the spread of Indo-European languages involved major population movements, it appears that it wasn't until well after Southwest Asian civilization had been established that large numbers of light-skinned people were in the area.

Before these white migrations, the inhabitants of Mesopotamia were probably black or at least very dark-skinned. Therefore, the first civilizations in the Near East can be considered to be black civilizations.

I love hip hop but afrocentrism, Nation of Islam and five percent god thing always give me a good chuckle.

That is the most articulate we-wuzism, good job.

This makes sense. If you read the descriptions of the people they were 100% describing dark or African people. The archeology coincides with it too.

Afrocentric pseudoscience. Also Nas is the most inconsistent rapper of all time. How you could go from Illmatic to shit tier albums is beyond me.

To be fair, God's Son is otherwise a pretty solid album.

>Did Black Egyptians found the philosophy that would later influence Greeks?

Yes, and it absolutely kills the euro-centrist deep down into his soul.

>Did Black Egyptians found the philosophy that would later influence Greeks?
No. They weren't black, and they didn't really influence the Greek philosophy.

stormfags never wanna go down that path

None of this is wrong though. I don't know why people are considering this WE, Europeans completely fucked Africans over with that whole money, while taking all of the resources from Africa. Now they just pretend they dindu nuffin and white people earned everything.

>that appeared no earlier than 12,000 years ago, and perhaps as recently as 5,300 years ago,
>perhaps

You have a gap of thousands of years, even presuming that this is not all bullshit.

>As you can see, while we do have an Indo-European presence in northern Anatolia before 2500 BC, it isn't until 2500-1000 BC that the Indo-European presence in Southwest Asia becomes significant

This assumes that everything non-IE is by default black.

Also, you say 'and history' without actually referring to any history.

You understand that the implication here is that either the very beginning of civilisation was established by black people, or that there was no civilisation until whites arrived, yes?

How do you establish the blackness of the Sumerians via archeology?
Which descriptions are you referring to?

Fuck off shitposter. Not only do literally every single DNA test shows ancient Middle Easterners to NOT have negroid genes in them, they depicted themselves as olive/light skinned. Your cherry picked "source" is shit. Furthermore, Indo-Europeans did not displace them either.

Prove it then.

Prove these.

Veeky Forums is being raided. It's not as ridiculous as most of the posts in here are saying, more then half of what was said were undeniable facts.

Nubians were more or less the only blacks that existed in Egypt. They were responsible for influncing Pre-dynastic Egypt. They even conquered it at one point.

Said the American rat.
How's inventing the 'brown race' going for you totally progressive, diverse anti-racists? Good?

WE WUZery is just as ridiculous as Aryan mythology, except more pitiable than interesting. Aryan mythology has at least been executed; WE WUZery as far as I know is just jobless black men yelling at people on the street while LARPing as Israelites.

Whites are gonna avoid this post, I know it

WE

I already have addressed it you buzzfed retard.

wrong

Wrong.
like any nation, only a handful of people were royalty, so saying "we were kings and queens" is stupid to begin with. if by porch monkey he means being enslaved, arabs enslaves lots of africans before europeans bought slaves from africa. If by porch monkey he means being uneducated and uncivilised, yes, africa was and is like that.
true
wrong or huge exaggeration. the only major trade participants were arabs and black muslims. and it's most successful period as a centre for learning was the 15th and 16th centuries, when europe had already invented the printing press and a single european major city probably produced as many books as the entire islamic world.
timbuktu did not exist during the greek or roman empire as a place of learning. Alexandria did , and the egyptians living in that part of egypt were unquestionably caucasoid/west asian like the copts who have been living their continuously. they weren't subsaharan african negroes
europeans came into power for other reasons
Persias main wars were with it's rival greece. It attacked egypt which was an important greek ally at the time. it didn't do anything with africa in general.
sure, but that was 2000 years later.
sure
yes
wrong. the nose was broken by a muslim because he thought people were worshipping it

>noses are literally the first things to fall off of statues because they're only connected narrowly to the rest of the statue and have no internal support
>people invent all kinds of weird esoteric explanations for noses missing from statues
why

>current year
>not claiming to be the true nose holder

>Before these white migrations, the inhabitants of Mesopotamia were probably black or at least very dark-skinned
Mire like fair skinned people from Finno-Ugric colonies of Ancient Finnic Empire.

Address what? That somehow all those blacks who bore all of the Middle Eastern cultures and societies have been replaced somehow with Arabs, Persians, Levantines, and Turkic peoples?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whitey btfo

LOL, Timbuktu was pretty much irrelevant and nobody knew about it until the 16th century

Wasnt that Napoleon according to the myth?

>implying Alexander didn't have musket divisions

This is historically illiterate

Dude's chronology is bizarre.

Why does he switch from Timbuktu to saying:

American blacks are fucking weird. You guys have indulged them too much, when you don't challenge peoples nonsense and indulge them, they become arrogant. It's like Thucydides said:

>"Our mistake has been to distinguish the Mitylenians as we have done: had they been long ago treated like the rest, they never would have so far forgotten themselves, human nature being as surely made arrogant by consideration, as it is awed by firmness."

t. Greek

Can you read Thucydides in original?

Yeah, everyone here learns classical greek - or at least they did, we have a commie government now and you know what leftists are like with regards to trashing such things in the name of modernity.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeQW-9Cg8qs

Those comments are herpes

explain this

Wewuz isn't some mythical internet meme. It came from making fun of this very real phenomenon. People believe this. It's pushed by some university student groups who lobby to get it in history books.

He'd probably fall in love. Alexander's race mixing boner was an issue of discontent among his soldiers. towardd the end one of the major complaints was how many new brown people were taking up ranks to replace men. They thought they were less professional and less loyal. Not the only issue by far, but it was a major one.

there is a lot of interesting african history. they have their own empires and conflicts that are complex and interesting though certainly not as advanced as their european/asian counterparts. that being said i don't think nas is the best source.

I love Nas' music, Illmatic is one of my favourite albums ever. But he is deluded.

There is countless evidence out there that doesn't suggest, as much as it screams from the rooftops, that Egyptians weren't black, nor white for that matter.

Even if they were black though, an overwhelming majority of black Americans like Nas are of Western African heritage so they won't even be descended from ancient Egyptians anyway. That would be like me claiming to be a direct descendent of Rome or Athens because I'm a white European.

Nubians, however, were and still are black.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmE3C9eysY
Woah

>There was no civilization until whites arrived
True as late as a few hundred years ago in Australia

All this post proves is that people from the Middle East have some white European DNA, most likely Greek due to the Hellenisation of that region, that they didn't have pre-antiquity.

There is nothing in your post that has convinced me that Egyptians were actually black.

Anyone who didn't look like what typical Greeks or Italic peoples looked like was described as dark though. Hell, even Northern Europeans were, and I'd wager that they looked more "white" than people of the Mediterranean.

>t. disgruntled neanderthal

>Kings and queens
Seeing as its from below the sahara? Chiefs
>Kush
wot
>every race came to get books
Yeah, no
>taught the greeks and Romans
You've have more of an arguement if you'd set this in alexandia
>asian arabs gave them gold
But gold is from that region in the first place
>persian military invaded
Into africa? Q?

It's Mediterranean

>Doesn't know about Kush

Fuck off. One of the greatest civlizations to ever exist. And yes it was black.

Aaaah. Looking it up, they're on about Aethiopia.

My classical knowledge comes from the Greek focus, apologies.

>t. Someone who responds to facts that don't suit their narrative with ad hominems because they are incapable of debating in the face of evidence

This.
Shitskins always lose as long as the globe moves

Why don't blacks hate Muslims if they think they're so Egyptian they should be blaming Islam

Virtually every African civilization that happened is because they were in contact/raped by middle-easteners. Kang enablers in this thread are laughable.

wrong.

lmfao

Could you show me some of this ancient philosophy?
Could you name some famous sub-saharan african philosophers?

Virtually every European civilization that happened is because they were in contact/raped by Romans/Greeks/Phoenicians. Master-race enablers in this thread are laughable

"King James"

His real title was Kang James you white supremacist

so because nas is black this is all somehow his history?
And because i'm white albert einstein is some how something to do with me?
And every other white person through out history is my history even though we share no actual connection at all apart from the fact that we are the same skin colour.

Fine. you list all the great black people in history and i'll name all the white ones and we'll see who wins.

The African kingdom of Egypt was building great monuments and statuary THOUSANDS of years before any European. Irania Persians were building enormous palaces and building empires while the most advanced Europeans still lived like beasts in their little Greek islands.

If Egypt isn't African, then Greece isn't European.

why do people discussing african civilization always compare it to europe?

Africa has its own unique amazing cultures, so does asia so does europe.

they are all different and brilliant in their own right.

Mfw I'm Iranian.

Because the stupid ass white always compare Africa to Europe. The post was just a response.

> t. self-hating shitskin with a persecution complex

>>Before we came to this country
>>We were kings and queens, never porch monkeys
I guess? But then he starts going on about East Africa whereas black Americans are West African.

>>There was empires in Africa called Kush
Kingdom is more accurate.

>>Timbuktu, where every race came to get books
Yeah sure. Timbuktu is a center for Islamic scholarship.

>>To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans
Anachronism detected. Flat lie.

>>Asian Arabs and gave them gold when
>>Gold was converted to money it all changed
>>Money then became empowerment for Europeans
I guess? This is barely coherent.

>>The Persian military invaded
>>They heard about the gold, the teachings and everything sacred
>>Africa was almost robbed naked
Persia did fuckall with Africa aside from Egypt. You could make an argument for the Shirazi but they're all WEWUZ AMIRS.

>>Slavery was money, so they began making slave ships
Arab/persian slave trade was mostly overland

>>Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went
Okay

>>He was so shocked at the mountains with black faces
>>Shot up they nose to impose what basically Still goes on today
??? Man the story on the Sphinx's nose changes in every retelling