It's crashing again, isn't it?

who cares

after august 1st we are back in the bull market

we told you it would.

yeah

>listen to Veeky Forums
Remember to buy high sell low

Aug 1st is a meme BIP91 about to get 80% consensus today

I ain't even dealing with this shit now. My hopes just started getting back up again. I'm going to sleep and just waking up to whatever happens overnight.

Lol no, we had a nice pump today and it's correcting a bit

aug 1st doesn't mean anything and is the worst meme yet. If eth goes below 200 and btc below 2150 then we're back in a bear market. It will likely touch those two points and shoot back up.

FUCK THIS BIZ
ILL SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

managed to lose 2k today making shitty trades. im done woth this crypto manipulated bullshit. i cant win anymore

>2k
You shouldn't trade such high amounts when you're new, volatility doesn't say much to experience.

I bought Ethereum at $240, right before it began to plummet. First cryptocurrency purchase ever.

I cannot express how much I hate the people who post here. Why isn't illegal to pump & dump cryptocurrency like it is real currency?

Or maybe it is illegal, and that's why you're all anonymous?

No you're just stupid.

no shit its about how people in the market react

when they see nothing has changed by august 2nd it will shoot back up in a panic buy

shut up retard ETH was double that before, you got in at mid price which is fine

Bunch of people learned the hard way what a dead cat bounce is.

> BTC will be $1600 by July 31
> ETH will be $90 by July 31
> screencap this post

Yep

Any non-retard can see that the huge spike was panic FOMO. I sold 10 ETH @ $240, waiting for the price correction to buy it back.

August 1st is overhyped
Nothing is going to happen
You really think BTC will have no support at $1800+ ETH $150+ you are retarded

>First crypto purchase ever

Yeah I can tell, especially how you call a small correction "plummeting"

I got in at 256. And again at 153. And again at 182. And I will continue to buy the dips as I see them come. I'm in for the long haul, and you can get your weak shite out of here, faggot

CHINESE CAN JUST PRINT MONOPOLY MONEY TO COMPETE IN THIS REEEEEEEEE

IT'S LIKE THEY HAVE A SHITCOIN WITH A PRICE FLOOR

god damn that's a bold call.

wait nevermind that's LTC

>ETH jumps 84% in a day
>IT'S A DEAD CAT BOUNCE GUYS I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

Hey kid, don't listen to these chuckleheads, I got a great coin for ya that'll earn you a nice little bundle:

Bitbean

that sounds exactly like a dead cat bounce though

A dead cat bounce is when something falls hard too rapidly and then bounces up for a brief time before going down again. Not fucking 84% and over the course of nearly 2 days lol

then it is a mega dead cat bounce

It's not a dead cat bounce it's a mini-bubble, FOMO fever took over and pushed the price up too much too fast, now we are seeing a correction happening

UGHGHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHH

>bubble
>2 days

Get ur fuckin shit straight it's dead cat

>
>I bought Ethereum at $240, right before it began to plummet. First cryptocurrency purchase ever.
>I cannot express how much I hate the people who post here. Why isn't illegal to pump & dump cryptocurrency like it is real currency?
>Or maybe it is illegal, and that's why you're all anonymous?
Who you gonna report it to, internet police? Crypto exchange commission? Kek

Lel

This board is full of vipers, snakes, liars, and LARPers.

Never trust a god damn thing anybody says.

"Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says" doesn't even ring true anymore, because the liars know this and will straight up tell people the truth to get them to do the opposite of whatever they are telling people to do

>tfw bought 68k USD of btc at all time high 3k

I WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON BUT NOOOOOO
YOU LIEED TO MEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry sell now and buy it back later for massive profits

>tfw just simultaniously bought and sold 100k

Yeah, just buy at the tip, then sell at the dip

I don't know. 2k was my first amount at $88 ETH and it got up to 6.5k before the bull market began. I've had some profit losses, mostly from giving margin trading a shot, but nothing too bad and am still 1.5k above my seed money, so I'm happy. Doing decent in topia trades, which I just started with too.

Can't wait for more confirmation signs that we're truly leaving the bear market. Here comes lamboland.

HAHAHA YOU FUCKS YOU FELL FOR THE BULLTRAP

THERE IS NOTHING NEW TO SPUR ON A BULL MARKET. NOTHING.

YOU FUCKS BUY HIGH SELL LOW

SEE YOU SUB 150 SOON.

LMAOOOOOO

Unironically this.

The only reason ETH ever went above $200 was ICO fever and normies buying the hype. After what happened to their money they aren't going to be so eager to jump back in.

The ICOs had almost nothing to do with the ETH value. The total amount of money that went into all ICOs combined is like 1 billion. ETH had like 36 billion market cap.

Just wait. The markets are being manipulated like crazy right now. whales trying to cover their shorts by forcing the price down by dumping leftover funds, making the downward trend continue. ETH wasnt expected to rise this quickly by the whales, so they dump in anticipation for another drop. The people who told you to buy ETH aren't really wrong, they just aren't whales. There aren't many whales here that can help us.

Dude just buy RDD and DGB

and ANS and SIA

It had more to do with it than just market cap. The frenzy caused ETH to be exposed for being a slow piece of shit that couldn't handle the immense volume - people started dumping it because they realized that it couldn't handle that kind of activity in it's current form.

The selloffs from the ICOs didn't help but an avalanche can start from one little snowflake landing on top of a mountain.

i feel like i need to go big on ETH - like buy 5k or so

its the only way to make real money if it hits bitcoin levels

Here's a non-retard explanation:
New EEA announcement -> price quickly goes up
It's still a bear market and the EEA announcement is fluff -> price quickly goes back down

Don't bully siachan, she doesn't want to be a meme coin.

bull trap confirm. i am china whale, i hate eth. i buy all last night now i sell all day. now go sleep americans wake up poor haha!

It should be illegal for greedy retards to join unregulated markets and bitch for regulation after they do stupid shit.

When you bomb america china man?

This

Take some responsibility you whiny bitch, you gambled and you lost.

Crypto is a scam.