MFW I found a repeating pattern for trading cryptos that works with 100% backtested accuracy

>MFW I found a repeating pattern for trading cryptos that works with 100% backtested accuracy

Do I use it bros? I'm not sure I'm ready for unlimited wealth. It might corrupt me.

wot is it

I'll pay you for that system if it works. email me at [email protected]

nice larping faggot
"I found the holy grail but I aint going to tell anyone or else everyone will use it " and blah blah blah
anyways with this volatility you'll lose it all :^)

Go ahead. Just tell us your code word and then when you get really rich drop it in an interview so we'll know it was you.

dont be greedy or you will pick up attention

cash out or live the meme dream and travel the world getting cash from localbticoins.

shut up and do it. stop being a faggot you LARPing fuck.

Math error, trust me.

>"I just learned how to buy low and sell high! holy shit guise!"

Prove it

Good for you, it's always nice when you discover hidden tricks

it's pretty easy to pick up on patterns if you watch a certain coin for long enough. Every coin behaves differently though so there is no 1 size fits all

>buy the dips every weekend
>sell high on wednesday
>repeat

wow someone got into crypto 1 month ago

This and only this. When you study a coin like a hawk for a while and look at the patterns of accumulation and distribution it becomes very clear what's going on and what the big players are doing and you can predict it, barring any big news that could mess everything up.
That's a fucking self-perpetuating coincidence this month only.

Funnu because thats actually true in my case

It shows.

Have you taken into account:
>General network latency
>A lack of historical information on the order book itself
>Flash crashes

If you haven't I'd suggest not using it. In the paraphrased words of Burton G. Malkiel, "I've never seen a backtested trading method that wasn't appealing". It's easy to get make backtested models that seem to work. But in reality they don't end up working

How extensively did you test it? Unless you're an experienced software engineer with a background in formal verification, I highly doubt your system is even remotely tested well enough. Let's get real here OP. Don't do it or do it with a small amount of money.

>100% backtested accuracy
lol

It's true, he backtraced the blockchain.
The crypto consequences will never be the same!

I'd almost guarantee that OP is looking at historical prices only and assuming zero latency with no competition, but I suppose it's possible that Veeky Forums finally cracked the code.

You just said a very stupid thing while trying to sound clever.

Historic price and order data is actually public. Poloniex, for example, provides ALL trade history for any coin for any given period of time, as well as 5-minute candles (you can deduce the price from the trade history alone, though).

This means you can imitate trading like if you were in the past. Which is, backtesting.

>mfw everyone in this thread believes that a random walk contains patterns

wew lad no wonder yall are poor

the best strategy would be convincing us Veeky Forumsraelis of a repeating pattern that we can buy into for moderate gains, meanwhile supporting a larger pattern you can leverage for massive gains once we've bought into the smaller pattern.

when you have that figured out, then get back to us.

Yup, DCR is predictable as fuck. I love it. Mad gains everywhere about every two weeks.

July 24th/25th. Screenshot shit.

I highly doubt the OP simulated the exchange's API on a separate server with accurate exchange server latencies, tie-breaking, network error handling, and similar issues. I highly doubt he has tested his system on the entire possible domain of trading events and verified that it won't accidentally get stuck in some sort of sell loop or buy loop, or accidentally sell lower. There are so many possible edge cases here it's unfathomable

Most likely OP is LARPing but in the unrealistic event that he's legit, he will probably lose money.

I've been living on my philosopher's stone income for the past 5 years, i have to move every year or so to avoid the questions about where all this gold comes from

>being this fucking young

jesus christ I hate children that don't learn meme history

>MFW I found a repeating pattern for trading cryptos that works with 100% backtested accuracy

Is it buy bitcoin and hold?

Stopped believing when you said 100. Because that's literally not possible. Not like "wow no way. That's not possible". Just it isn't possible. You need a bigger set of data if that's your result. You should be terrified that it told you 100 as it probably means there is a bug in your code.

>"1 post by this ID"

>Not realizing IDs are thread-local (teehee get it, of course none of you do especially retard OP who can't program a trading system)