There will be 21 million coins ever created

There will be 21 million coins ever created.
If you hold 21, you are in a group of 1 million people.
Considering all the lost BTCs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).
There are 7.5 billion people on earth.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Bitcoin is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

Bitcoin is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore Bitcoin at your own peril.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtLEWVu815o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we are the new elite
no bitcoins? you are a slave

>he thinks there are over 21 million people who own a million dollars

a "million dollars" doesn't even exist in actual money you moran there is no such thing as a million

thats like 500,000 cups of coffee...imagine that, its absurd

So why don't these rich fags just buy Bitcoin if it's such a safe bet ?

Rothscild could literally just sign up and coinbase and buy all the world's BTC if she wanted

yeah but they wouldnt get MINE

I still have my 1 full bitcoin, and in 50 years that will be enough to buy a mansion all to myself

you mean 5 years.

This.

I buy 1 bitcoin and tell them I won't sell it for 10 million dollars.

You think they can afford to buy up all the bitcoins? Not without paying me 10 million dollars.

my guess is by the time we reach 21m(in total), there will be a good chunk less. All the coins lost or burned is just increasing. Especially the ones burned. I dont know where to find that data, I don't think the blockchain group even tracks that, but my guess is that there are a lot more burned coins than we expect.

True. Sorry for the retarded comparison

at some point people won't accept QE18 fiat funny money
I'd sell some for gold at market rate or buy a house and land in the country, but I don't think I'll ever go below 50 coins long term no matter what
plus I'm "crazy" and a conspiracy theorist, bitcoins are the most powerful asset I own

Then there's the people with hundreds/thousands of BTC that will hold longterm.
and what about the millions of BTC all ready lost. over the years?

You're fucking retarded. You all are. You're not betting on the other dude with a bitcoin who sells at $10,000 or whatever number. They buy all those and then come to you and you say, "I want $10 million." Then they laugh in your face.

You're all fucking retarded.

the concept is so new but it checks out
the ride up to 5k will be bumpy with a lot of people selling off
I had 30k litecoins and sold at like $4 because I was shook and jumped out too soon. The control of the chinese miners pissed me off so much I thought they would manipulate the LTC community like they are doing with BTC. I'm into vertcoin now because of the shit the ASIC miners are pulling.
unless you have balls you're going to sell at 5k 10k 15k 25k 30k 50k etc. and I don't think there will be many 1000+ hodlers at that level

yup, got 5btc.

each will be about 5million in a few year so I should retire nicely with ~25mil in a couple years

we already had this conversation. the "ceiling" of 21 millions is meaningless when you can break one bitcoin infinitely. plus the ceiling is just one hard fork away to being scrapped in the future and make whatever the fuck (((they))) think is acceptable. and finally, although bitcoin was the first one, people would just jump to the next shiny thing if bitcoin becomes unusable like when fees were 5 bucks.

Why would I be? Either the rothschilds sell their bitcoin for under 10 million or someone else buys it from me for that price.

If there are no buyers at all, then it is no longer an asset.

So if 1 BTC is $1 million then .00000001 sat is a dollar? I just can't fathom that.

By that logic if you only have 2 or 3 BTC you will be rich as fuck. With only 1 only 21 million people will have more then you and iut of 7 billion that's ...almost nothing.

>hur dur what's the supply-demand curve I only know buying cigarettes at the corner store I don't understand how prices really work hurp

No, not really.

All these faggots just missed the BTC boat looooong ago and now need it to spike to astronomical levels to ever become rich.

When it reaches 10K you will have newfags saying it will reach 10 million.

They missed it and are all really fucking mad.

BTC needs to go to a 21 trillion market cap for it to be 1,000,000 a coin which seems unlikely.

>Bitcoin is how we take control back.

By getting fucked by Chinese miners who control the fucking direction of our "decentralized" currency?

>another moron who thinks BTC needs to be at 21 trillion marketcap to be worth 1,000,000 each.

A coin controlled by chinese miners will be near worthless. There is no reason bitcoin will be THE ONE the way things are going.

>think chinese miners control bitcoin.

>Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies.

Have you been living under a fucking rock? Hashpower controls bitcoin. Miners control Hashpower. Miners are vast majority chinese miners, mostly under or supplied by Bitmain ASIC monopoly (Jihan).

Your in bed with fucking chinks enjoy getting ripped off

>thinks FUDing on Veeky Forums will stop bitcoin

I just shat two logs, they are stored in my loo right now, I value them at $6,000,000.000 USD. There are not enough of these logs right now for all the people on earth. 2 is a cool number.
Get them early while they're hot

10 minutes after segwit2x and the coping begins

Banks/governments with just fork Bitcoin and fuck everyone over

you fucking idiot, if chinese miners controlled btc why the fuck is btc getting segwit you delusional retard

Wtf am I reading

>seems unlikely.

>Bottom pic
Bitcoin isn't fungible

Thing is, I can just make my own bitcoin fresh if I want to evade taxes or trade drugs. If bitcoin becomes prohibitively expensive to actually use its only valuable use, then people stop buying it. When there are no buyers to buy bitcoin, then it doesn't matter if the price was $999999999999999999999999999999 a few minutes ago, with no buyers the price is $0.
>sd curve
That's the reason Bitcoin is at $2400 anyway, 11 million BTC are all owned by like 3 chinamen.

If Bitcoin was ever going to go to absurd levels, then chinamen wouldn't pay me BTC to mine altcoins for them in nicehash. That would be the dumbest thing imaginable.

yes yes, china controls bitcoin. cool story, bro

You do realize bitcoin is divisible up to 8 decimal places right?

The second statement is misleading;
If btc were divided evenly amongst a million people (which it isn't) they would each hold 21.
If btc were divided evenly amongst 7.5 billion people (which it never will), people would have fractions of a bitcoin

Bitcoin can be divided, user

>trump will never get elected
[You are here]
>trump will never build the wall
>bitcoin will never be divided evenly amongst 7.5 billion people

Give me one reason why BTC will remain 43% of the market and won't continue to lose dominance, and I'll tip my fedora for free to you.

It will likely lose dominance but will it ever be overtaken? maybe not. It has the most devs and the strongest network. and everyone who has bitcoin wants it to do well (except the chinks)

>7.5 billion people
Not all of them have internet
1 billion African nignogs

There will be 21 million enron stocks ever created.

There will NEVER be enough Enron Stocks for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough Enron Stocks for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Enron stocks are designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

Enron Stocks is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore Enron Stocks at your own peril.

The first million coins were mined by Kleiman, who died in 2013.

Considering all the lost BNTs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).

There will NEVER be enough BNT for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough BNT for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Bancor is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

Bancor is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore Bancor at your own peril.

Considering all the lost DGBs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).

There will NEVER be enough DGB for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough DGB for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

DGB is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

DGB is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore DGB at your own peril.

Considering all the lost ARKs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).

There will NEVER be enough ARK for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough ARK for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

ARK is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

ARK is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore ARK at your own peril.

There will be 21 SHITCOINS coins ever created.
Considering all the lost SHITs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).

There will NEVER be enough SHIT for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough SHIT for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

SHIT is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

SHITCOIN is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore SHITCOIN at your own peril.

Considering all the lost ESPs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).

There will NEVER be enough ESP for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough ESP for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

ESP is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

ESP is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves. Ignore ESP at your own peril.

>If you hold 21, you are in a group of 1 million people.

that doesn't make sense.

>Rothscild could literally just sign up and coinbase and buy all the world's BTC if she wanted
Because after a few hundred thousand BTC, Rothschild would be buying BTC for 500k+ and once one person owns all of it, then it becomes worthless, while at the same time destroying fiat currency at the same time.

I'm meming about OP's shitty logic and how his statement can apply to literally everything.Just because there's not enough for everyone doesn't mean everyone will buy it

Because SW the best way for them to keep profits high. If they started increasing blocksize they could end with 8mb blocks and tiny fees again.

> It has the most devs
Everything they make could be copy&pasted to alts
> and the strongest network.
That could change in a matter of months as alts gain more popularity, and BTC is too centralized now. At a whim of a chink minister BTC could lose 90% of its mining power at once - no one will use BTC after that, and ppl will move their money to super asic resistant coins like ETH.

no you fucking idiot the best way for them to keep profits high is bitcoinABC

>no one will use btc after that
citation needed

Ive been thinking a lot about bitcoin. Isn't one of its absolute weaknesses that it relies on power to even function?

Wouldnt our overlords just EMP the shit out of the whole world and render the currency system useless?

yes user they would halt the entire global economy and destroy all of their own digital assets and make it impossible for them to access their own money just to get rid of bitcoin

>There will NEVER be enough BTC for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.
So what?
We'll be trading ijn µBTC, that's it.

Retard.

>Implying you will be allowed to run or even be part of a global decentralized economy.

If powerful global entities don't end up the easy route buying BTC and still controlling the market, they will lobby against it, and if that doesn't work, they will "unionize" and basically boycott any other entity that deals in bitcoin limiting what you can buy with and exchange it for, effectively leaving it for traders and individuals who would rather still deal in BTC.

>$50,000 for a internet coin? Ok nerd, I'll just buy hookers for a fraction of that lol

Delusional if you think anyone will pay that. At least stupid money sinks like lambos actually do something.
If i have 50k why would i get a bitcoin lmao

Like everything else relies on power. The biggest companies on earth would cease to exist without power

Because they are deprecated oldfags. They cannot fathom being challenged.
Look at Warren Buffet, he doesn't get Bitcoin.

To double your 50 k retard

>we already had this conversation. the "ceiling" of 21 millions is meaningless when you can break one bitcoin infinitely.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtLEWVu815o

>plus the ceiling is just one hard fork away to being scrapped in the future and make whatever the fuck (((they))) think is acceptable.

Wrong. All OG whales will destroy any corporate hardforks as they get their millions of bitcoins on both chains and destroy the forked chain, just like they have already done with XT, Classic, Unlimited, and now ABC.
How many times you need to be humiliated to understand this?

>and finally, although bitcoin was the first one, people would just jump to the next shiny thing if bitcoin becomes unusable like when fees were 5 bucks.

Yeah, that's why people have jumped up to the next shiny thing. Oh wait, people didn't jump anywhere because Bitcoin is capital B blockchain where everything happens and altcoins are scams to pump and dump for more Bitcoin.

No, not really.

All these faggots just missed the BTC boat looooong ago and now need it to spike to astronomical levels to ever become rich.

When it reaches 100 you will have newfags saying it will reach 1000.

They missed it and are all really fucking mad.

BTC needs to go to a 21 billion market cap for it to be 1000 a coin which seems unlikely.

You are fucking retarded. Stop posting about Bitcoin you summerfags.

all these fucking losers implying that BTC will be adopted by anyone
normies will just keep getting scamed by the government and blame private businesses, get out on your basement and interact with normal people so you can realise how fucking dumb the average is

stop coping

The only thing which sets btc apart from any [insermemehere]coin is its network. Without a hashing power to back it up there'll be no reason why not to move to far more advanced cryptos. Even memes for plebs like ETH will look attractive if china pulls the plug.

tfw I am into BTC right now, but in 2013 I started mining as a hobby until I had to stop because of the electricity bills and my parents. I lost that wallet long ago, heh.

Feels bad man.

Do you think you're making a point?

Because you'll get payed in btc and make most of your purchases in btc

>he thinks you need to buy the entire coin

The fact that bitcoin can be subdivided solves all liquidity concerns.

think of the amount of shitcoins currently active
now go back and take a look at how many shitcoins have already died in the past
BTC will continue to be THE go-to crypto in the near future
consider BTC as man's discovery of gold as a potential currency. at this point in time BTC is like gold from pre-Roman times, and manmade currencies haven't even been made yet
we're still waiting for a flexible widely used crypto that will be backed by BTC