Where my TA lads at dumped all my ETH at $235 today for a nice gain what's a good entry point to rinse and repeat

Where my TA lads at dumped all my ETH at $235 today for a nice gain what's a good entry point to rinse and repeat

Is that Taylor swift?

fuck money get bitches

Look at that ass that's clearly not Taylor.

Yeah took it this morning do not save

Brap. Also once bip91 hits 80% it auto locks and we won't have FUD anymore so everything will go up. It's at 77% now.

What will moon harder once it does

Who the fuck knows, just put your money in projects you believe in obviously. Also there will be group pumps regardless so you can't predict this shit.

SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW

gee, with ETH proving once and for all that it's destined to the shitter, even with Mastercard, what coin could possibly be preparing for a mega moon launch?

Where is the sauce on MasterCard

the whole pump was because of the EEA announcement that mastercard is gonna start fiddling around with the open source code of ethereum. the pump stopped when people realized that this isn't actually that big a deal.

Just dumped $500 in BTC and ETH hopefully it doesn't crash by the the time I receive it in a week

Way too late dude I saved this 25 mins ago

Trading in and out of crypto and fiat is much riskier than keeping it in crypto unless you're very sure of a continuing trend or trend reversal. Trying to trade between margins will cuck you one day. You'll sell at $10 and it expect it to dip to $5 and it will moon to $40 instead.

Beware, user

I've seen this picture multiple times. Someone has to know who this is. That ass is glorious. Would eat after she went poo poo

Idk I messed with stocks for a little while and learned to take gains ASAP and it has worked great, having actual Fiat in the bank feels way better than volatile ass coins but I am a gambling degenerate and love the thrill

i tend to agree, just taking solid gains > waiting for moon

Sold at $238, have an order in for $230... too high you think? I'm trying to hodl, day trade gains are just too easy

No, Tay is white.

It's Mia Kalifa

Next target entry price= $449
Target exit price= $312

>buy high
>sell low

The risk of daytrading this shit is obvious. Once it crashes, you lose the little gains you got. Moonwaiting is less risky.

No it's not this chick is white Mia is brown

How can group pumps work? You can't really know if its members really buy and pay the price and don't leech.

BRRAAAP
R
R
A
A
A
P

brap is the worst meme
sincerely kys faggots

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>tfw don't even get it but post brap to fit in

BASED