Which is more prestigious

Which is more prestigious

Quantitative Hedge Funds
Better be a literal genius tho

Brokers seem to get more media exposure but that could have more to do with who owns the media.

brokers/investment banks

hedge funds just remind people of illegal shit and rich people going to jail

this.

rentech is where the smartest people in the world go to work

>Hot gf
>Lambo
>Bitbean plantation

Bunch of dumb mofos in here. The career progression is IB->PE->HF

PE firms

300 employees, 90 PHD's, and (speculatively) the largest returns, of any hedge fund to exist. To put it in perspective they made 98% in 2008, when most funds tanked.

Jim Simons is a truly remarkable man.

that being said. PE is a whole different animal. It cannot be compared to the other two. PE is the true dream, those are the guys who are investing in the future. Experimental Military technology, Biotech, PE firms(the top ones) may not pull the strings, but they can see them.

Brainlets work at Goldman and memes co.

People with actual talent work at 2 sigma, DE Shaw, Optiver, etc.

>Optiver
lmfao, no.

Morgan Stanley and GS' HFT are both top-notch. RenTech is, but also over hyped. They pioneered the field, but chill about it. The job is essentially the same everywhere now. any large company with deep pockets and access to talent can secure high returns.

What do employees at these companies actually do for society though? It sounds like they just gamble other people's retirement money on bullshit.

They do nature's job.

Nature already does nature's job!

It's Mercer now (one of the best computer scientists in the world)

Yeah except they consistently win and are therefore human money printer.

And yet, me betting Mum's money on the horses is looked down on.

This is because 9/10 people are borderline fucking retarded and can't grasp that nothing is anything more than a widget. Can confirm prestigious titled faggots know this and would literally suck your dick for horse system that outpaced.

where do i go if I want to become a multi-millionaire and be set for life ?

t. Ivy league sociopatth

Why the fuck would anyone want to work in finance anyway?

Seems like the fastest way to destroy your soul

Most people who think they're sociopaths are just faggots who watched Wall Street once and now think they're the dogs bollocks

i was being a bit ironic by pushing the meme tho, but still want to make money to be comfy with waifu. Any suggestion ?

Morgan stanley and GS doesnt do HFT, because they are forbidden from trading (at least in the US) because of the Volcker rule.

So give a source pls or im calling you out

buy shitcoins and pray to your god