What the fuck. Some dude just bought a ton of this shitcoin in one order

What the fuck. Some dude just bought a ton of this shitcoin in one order

I didn't own anything which began with the letter N.

weird man. It's almost like polychain is lowering their average price after buying 100k at ~$50

He was probably just dumping after he missed the previous natural peak...or didn't offload enough.

>dumping driving price up
What do you think dumping means?

>he doesn't understand how to dump while raising the price.

it's ok I'm sure you'll have enough money one day to understand how this is done.

>dumping while raising the price
There's a pump in that image, user, there's no dump. We're seeing coins bought, not sold. You just pretending to be retarded?

>bought, not sold
am i really reading this? how did 12 year olds figure that they want to be on Veeky Forums?

He's either really that dumb, or he's just trolling. Either way, in lieu of euthanasia, he must be ignored.

I ain't ever seen a candle this big happen right in front of me

Where's the dump, faggot?

>bought, not sold
>bought
>not
>sold
pay attention in class a little more.

I don't even want to dump mine anymore. These bags will stay with me until this coins over $200.

Grade 1 trolling.

I hope you're trolling, what do you call filling a sell order?

This just it, geniuses at Veeky Forums think selling and buying are completely uncoupled operations, both happening in vacuum.

what do you call a purchase of something that isn't being sold?

You're an idiot dude. Whales do this to create a big volume spike to trigger all the bots to create buy orders, then they just market sell everything they have at the top.

I think he bought 100k :^)

There's no dump in OP's image and no amount of autism can change that.

>ignores that he got btfo for not understanding what "buy" means
>still convinced that OP pic can't be a dump

why don't you look for yourself retard. The whale starts dumping at the top of his candle because the bots create buy orders instantly. Is Veeky Forums really filled with such noobs?

You really don't understand how orderbooks work, do you?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT "BUY" MEANS YOU LITTLE TWINK

You buy a sizable amount, people see it, think oh shit someone has the inside scoop and they start buying, you sell slowly, if you do this right you sell while it continues to rise.

How is green a sell?? Help me learn it.

t. fucking retard

You can't drive the price up while you're dumping, you can pump the price and then dump.

Like in that image.

Placing a bid lower than the lowest ask isn't buying, buying is filling sell orders - it drives the price up. Selling isn't placing an ask above the highest bid, it's filling buy orders. What don't you understand?

2600 by Monday

Some faggot is just being pedantic because every transaction has two sides.

>i can buy things that aren't for sale
>i can sell things that aren't being bought
also, you got shit on, it turned out to be a dump.

I no longer think you're only pretending to be retarded. Good job.

don't deflect from the fact that you said "bought, not sold"

Here's a news flash, if you think this is natural and not artificial then you should exit all markets before you are rendered poor.

Just the fact that you pointed it out in bewilderment proves to me that you have no clue as this is far more common than you are aware of.

>price going up rapidly is now called a "dump"

how poor are you? or, let me put it this way, how new are you?

Well, if you take a large dump into a toilet, the water level will raise due to your turds displacemt, so there'S that…

Yo dudes it's actually pumping past 1200 sats now

Someone is gaming the Chink bots nicely.

So... someone is trailing NMR because they know bots will buy, which lets them lead the price upwards for their real offload?

missed a mooon trip

basically yes...it's an artificial moon.I'm hoping he drains the chink bot, that fucker has been there since it hit .025 and has been whoring it up and down since.