/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

All time high? Time to buy!!! vix at all time lows? thats just because world peace will be declared soon! reverse lemming mindfud infiltration edition.

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:

Europe never.

What strategy do anons use to identify the right time to enter a stock which keeps going up throughout the day? I dont want to chase, I want to know what I'm risking and most importantly where do I even want a trade like that to go? Like the user discussing CAPR, it just kept going most of the day with only brief pullbacks. Do I enter these trades as they reach the previous high with my risk as the prior low?

Daily reminder you should be taking profits and fucking off to silver (or even crypto, although that's relatively risky).
If you aren't, you're a fucking idiot.

>yfw 4months and the markets crashing trying to pass it off as "just a correction"

What's the memes of the day?

>Doesn't know how to short sell in a crash or market correction...

but friend the market never goes down :^)

COME ON CERU

CERU will grow larger

>china will grow larger!

>moving average and next candle to make a new high plus volume influx
Also sideways consolidations?

So basically wait until August 1st to sell then?

I'm just gonna keep it on my watch list for the next couple weeks

my nigga

Watch DCTH. I was down almost 1k yesterday morning. Around noon yesterday news broke out about a patent being approved. I'm broke even now and hopefully for some PR from them so I can get the fuck out of it.

HAHAHA YES.
I miss generals.

Bumpn

wideopenwest.

I have it for my ((((Mac)))) cost me 80 on amazon but worth every penny.

Also; LMAOOO SPEX BTFO and faggy shit on me for selling yesterday at 2.79

Jesus christ

CERU CERU CERU

>EARS
>TENX
>PIRS
>USAU
>NVAX

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT CERU YOU NIGGERS.

holy fucking shit you ceru faggots need to die. i remember the last time ceru made bagholders and you dumb fucks were around for months shitting up each thread with ceru my nigga while your bags just got heavier and heavier. fuck off and kill yourselves.

Just put in another $500. Any suggestions? I was just gonna put it DCTH.

PLAYS FOR THE DAY

>scoop up some discount SPEX
setting sell limit about .20 up from my buy in price

>avg down my KTOS position
>keeping an eye on AMRS for an entry dip

I'm still bagholding from the last time CERU pumped to $3.

This is my last chance.

Buy the JDST faggots.

Here you go boys, I've been working at a new job so I haven't been trading lately

What the hell happened to SPEX after hours?

I need a hot meme to buy at open.

TOPS might spike early again this morning since its back at yesterdays starting price.

DCTH at .17 might go down to .13/.14
Watching DCTH and TOPS.

Direct offering

AMD, NVDA, AMAT

RIP SPEX bagholders

>
>Jesus christ
1k isn't much compared to other people. I just do this for fun.

none of those are memes dummy

>KTOS
my man.

memewatch
ENRJ
CEI
OPGN
DCTH
OHGI
DXTR

You beautiful bastard we thought you were dead

You know what it's time for. IT'S CERU TIME MY NIGGAS

>11.43 premarket
>can't trade pm
>wait for open
>11.90
damn! anyone have RH gold? is it worth it?

I haven't had it long, but it seems like it is a lot harder to find a buyer/seller than I expected

i can trade pm/ah on my etrade and have made myself a rule to never do it again. i get burned every time i do.

you would probably be more effective going to stocktwits and shilling your bag.

aw baaaaeeee

I'm fine, I picked up a 3 day a week job that pays WAY too much for what it is, but once my schedule normalizes I'll be here more regularly

>SPEX
buy the dip it's just the pricing of the common offering they already announced. Fundamentals are still strong. Taking this opportunity to buy some cheap shares

I already got 15 cents out of MYSZ but it looks like it's getting ready for another run

guys uvxy and tvix are going to zero dont buy them :^)

Come on PRTK! Pay out! You're antibiotic is gold. Why doesn't the market see this????

well fuck... that was quick

don't get me wrong pm trading isn't something i'd do often but it was obvious this thing was going back up. 11.43 now at 12.07

>SPEX

faggy you son of a bitch.

I'm never listening to trip/namefags ever again

I never said to daytrade SPEX it looks like you never listened to me at all. This is a long hold for at least a year

vix is going to zero guys world peace is going to be declared.

can you get me a job?

probably not.

The nurses there are stereotypically hot, which is relevant to my interests even though I'm wifed up

This was less than 24 hours ago.

ASSHOLE

Got spex for 2.17. Now what?

Hodl?

faggy says to day trade it

lol

yes and don't panic sell if it dips 10%
lol

what do you do?

Guys get in NVAX and PIRS

guys this is not a drill tvix and uvxy are going to zero credit suisse is going to go bankrupt and they will be worthless. guys get out right now im being totally serious.

K cool. What do I do with the Imuc I bought at .55? Hang myself?

just a reminder...

you pressed the buy button.

Make space in your closet for another bag

You should have gotten some CERU yesterday

Last chance for NVAX under 1.65.

Clinical Liaison.

Basically I go to various clinics and try to refer their patients to us for PT specifically.

24 hours a week and upwards of 70k if I hit my bonuses which is totally feasible, and all kinds of work perks and great benefits. This job is a slam dunk because I don't want to be a desk jockey and I don't want to work 5 days a week

SPEX only brought the price up to dump on people. they would have to sell too many shares at $1 to get to a million or they could sell half as many shares at $2 and get the same amount of money.

they only brought up the price to provide liquidity to their dumping.. theres a reason they did a reverse split then coasted around $1 for awhile.......... hold and you will lose alot of money.

do not buy uvxy and tvix only short it friends this is best trade make money 200% of time also best trade. make so much money.

They force you to margin trade. Complete bull shit.

ok i managed to free up some money

give me your hottest memes

>only brought up the price

yeah the IP deals and Hoth deal were imaginary

what kind of schooling did you do? how much experience do you have before getting the 70K?

I know, shame on me for taking advice from this cesspool.

I'm probably going to get fucked by CERU[my nigga] too after the vote. Just wait

All my MNKD gains from yesterday are gone.

fuck everything.

I sold mine at .68 because I didn't want to gamble

why u say that friend? ceru best stock. make money plenty. do not listen basher it worth at least 50$ per my dear friend.

business administration with a marketing as the option.

This is my first job after graduation. not joking they made me take a personality test and am told that I look the part to do it.

Basically you have to do marketing and look like or be a chad. They also mention how important it is that I maintain my figure because it upholds the company image of health (even though I have a bit of a powerlifter belly all they see is arms and traps with a dress shirt on

ok. your money. just telling you what i see.

they will hold that info until all their buddies are holding shares that haven't been introduced into the float, they then have different brokers bring up the price of the stock to then dump (pump and dump) the news was just giving a reason for the price to come up, they could of brought that tiny market cap up without news but that would draw too much attention. they will dilute then reverse split when they have a bloated float that is unstable.

Play in the otcmarkets for a few years and you'll see what im talking about...

>tfw got into FSLR and ADTN two days ago
>They're reporting "dazzling earnings"
>First day in green in a two weeks
Goddamn it feels good to finally make a little money.

wow friend tell more friend pls can i have link to your blog everything you say interest me so much. tyvm friend.

Wear tight shorts and cover up your Isley belly with elastic clothes. Then bulk harder

Friendly reminder to buy UAA today.

When is the CERU vote? Should I cash out my measly profits before?

business administration to become clinical liasion?
interesting.

would that kind of profession take felons?

Why

No kind of profession takes felons except maybe in Detroit or Baltimore.

nah they wouldn't, they run a background check since drug abuse in the medical field is so rampant, even if you're not working with patients directly, a hospital wouldn't even look at you desu

Why not learn a trade like welding? Those guys make crazy money, especially if you can get a job on a platform.

im a felon so i always gotta ask, and you'd be suprised at how many times people have said they do accept felons

i don't need a job, but kind of want one.

Will AMD ever turn around?

next stop zero.

seriously are people still trying to trade AMD? 2016 is over you double nigger just let it go

what were you convicted of if you don't mind me asking?

But I though Trump was going to give Russia and Noko the nuclear codes, and congress is too busy jerking off to pass tax cuts.

i did construction for about 9 years age 16-25. im 26 now and have 3 rental properties and a good sized stock portfolio. My girlfriend owns her own business and we live in a house that was given to her. I have less than $500 a month in bills every month which my rental properties take care of easy. but i get bored and want to do something and make money doing it. but not really constructions since i did it most my life already. Im halfway through school for business admin. so im looking for an easy job, even if i don't make alot..

earnings report is next week I believe

they will crush it

we all know GPUs are out of stock and being price raised everywhere