>gas limit
>wei
>gwei
>mwei
>distributed ledgers
>decentralized autonomous organizations
>turing completeness
>worldwide computer on the blockchain
All of this shit is completely opaque and non-intuitive garbage and this technobabble is why Ethereum won't reach mass adoption with normies and why bitcoin will remain king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs
etherscan.io/tx/0xc10c0f81f9ecc034f81e4661018b11d6923db1106987a2b6bf442ec86678483a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% agree, especially with the gas crap. nobody understands that shit.

>implying they can't coexist
>not buying both
Hurr Durr muh BTC maximalism

>fedora BTC lover trying to cope
kek, deal with it, your chink coin is DONE

It's ruski so of course there's natural gas involved

Ethereum is garbage.

t. brainlets bitching.

"sending electronic mail through the internet? You have to buy this thing called a computer? Then install a modem to go on the internet? Then install an email client? This shit is such technobabble. Too complex. Only nerds are gonna use it."

I'm not a bitcoin maximalism, just an Eth minimalist.

It's hot garbage and it has no shown no actual use aside from scam icos. The "gas" mechanism is the worst design I've ever seen for managing transaction fees.

Yes, just like the internet never gained mass adoption because of all those really complicated technical terms.

>hurr durrr brainlets dont understand my incredibly convoluted and contrived system! i am so smart!
PROTIP: If the average 100-IQ person can't use your monetary system reliably, it's garbage and will never have a significant valuation.

why do folks like you get so partisan and angry about shitcoins? Hurr ether is shit, durr bitcoin foreva gaiz. You do realize eth and btc can exist side by side right? Along with other shitcoins?

>I don't understand anything about IT or economics, which is why I'm the most savvy cryptocurrency investor

I wasnt sure at the beginning but now I know.

>hurr i am so smart
>le autonomous turing-complete blockchain world super computer

vs

>bitcoin: digital gold

Okay so you dont believe in the tech. Dont need to get all anally rekt over it. hurr durr muh protips.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs

nice concise way to show that they're not competitors there.

>hurr I am so smart
>Pepsi

vs

>The Tesla powerwall

what's so hard to understand? You're paying for every instruction you execute on the ethereum vm. Since the code you run is turing complete, there's no guarantee it will ever halt, so the gas limit is needed to prevent infinite loops

USD is way more complicated than an average person can understand, but they don't need to understand it so long as they know they can buy groceries with it.

Epic maymay...faggot

The ovee 100 companies and institutions in the EEA are all getting scammed. Because they are not as good at spotting scams as you. Whatever you say champ.

> late to the party faggots desperately trying to convince people to sell their BTC for scam coins so they can get a slice of the pie

it's d-done f-edora nerd!

the internet gained popular usage when it became easy to use.

how easy is ethereum to use vs bitcoin?

Its exactly the same for the end-user. Exactly, except currently if i want to purchase things more vendors have bitcoin setups ready to go.

How do you buy groceries with Ethereum without using a 20-step "smart contract" that requires me to do constant conversions between eth/wei and constantly fuck around in myetherwallet

LOL have fun explaining that one to normos

But it's exactly it will/has reached max ponzi. These retards are so retarded they think something they can't understand must be smart.

Okay, have fun explaining the halting problem and the concept of UTMs to normies while you're trying to convince them of the value of your funny money

meanwhile, BTC is easy to use and simple to understand

I'm fine with my eth pie that already doubled and more incoming. Have fun hodling your chink coin, though.

>his coins only doubled
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'VE BEEN IN THE CRYPTO GAME SINCE 2011 FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO INVEST IN AN INDEX FUND KEK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS KEK AHAHAHAHA HE THINKS 100% IS GOOD

ENJOY IT BECAUSE THIS IS AS HIGH AS ETH IS GETTING

>BTC is easy to use and simple to understand
all cryptotrash is indecipherable to normies

It doubled in 3 days, retarded katana collector. Enjoy your shitty 30%.

which 3 days did eth double in? because if you're referring to april/may rush then that's REALLY sad

>BRAGGING ABOUT 100% GAINS IN CRYPTO
my lord, that doesn't even beat the market

I ain't got time to wait 60 hours to get said groceries with a 2-3 dollar fee

i tried sending 2 dollars of ethereum from my ether wallet to bittrex and it got lost

Why the fuck do you want to buy groceries with ether?

nobody has to wait around for confirmations, the same way nobody has to wait around for credit card transactions to become irreversible. idiot.

Tx ID or you're big gay homo

If no one has to wait for irreversibility then why doesn't everyone just steal everything?

etherscan.io/tx/0xc10c0f81f9ecc034f81e4661018b11d6923db1106987a2b6bf442ec86678483a

Tim Horton's coffee is good af yo.

How far is your head up your ass, stupid chinkcoiner? Last fucking 3 days, more like 2.5 even.

>segwit hasn't even locked in yet and ethcucks already in damage control mode

>eth price has doubled in 3 days
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS IDIOT

>sits in his piss poor 30% gains instead of x2
>y-you are s-stupid!
cope harder chinkcoiner

>chink coins
>slav coins
>jew coins
Where's the AMERICAN coin?

Kill yourself

Protip:
The average person does not use bitcoin.

>>smart contracts
>>gas price
>>gas limit
>>wei
>>gwei
>>mwei
>>distributed ledgers
>>decentralized autonomous organizations
>>turing completeness

this is why i prefer btc and shitcoins that don't have this amount of nonsense.
eth looks like is witcher's "spellbook"

This thread really is moronic.
It's like the owners of cars ridiculing the owners of JCB diggers because the average Joe doesn't need a digger.

Ethereum is not a store of wealth, it is not in competition with Bitcoin. It is designed for corporate usage, not for micro/macro transactions.

Say I had $10m in ETH and I need to hide from the blockchain where it is being sent, what's the best method to use?
Is there a similar thing for ETH as a Bitcoin tumbler?

Just asking for research purposes.

you could just wait until zec puts zkp on eth chain

ETH mooned for 2 reasons:
1. it's backed by Micro$hit so it'll be forever protected by the regulator$
2. it's ASIC resistant since it's a general turing machine