Ya'll think LTC is in for an upswing? ;)

Ya'll think LTC is in for an upswing? ;)

litecoin is finished. ETH and Bitcoin gonna moon the next weeks followed by the other good coins like Ans and Pivx

screenshot this

This.

cap this

lmao litecoin what a joke just burn your money smdh

lltc about to break $70 and i'm going to get my dick sucked by a giraffe

screen cap this

>implyin you are that tall

SegWit JUST cucked LTC for the foreseeable future

Press F to forfeit your bags

they can bend their neck pretty low - in addition would you look at that ass it makes ponies almost look unsexy

No one is looking at the facts...

1. BTC transaction/mining fees are only going to grow higher making the coin shitty to do daily transactions with.

2. BTC is now miner controlled, meaning they can adjust things to their liking regardless of what is best for BTC coin holders or what developers have to say... meaning they will have the ultimate say in how high fees go or whatever else.

Good luck paying high fees.
There's other coins with much lower fees that are perfect for daily transactions, such as LTC.

pls be true
i'd love to see bitcoin get overtaken by the next 2 shitcoins

No?

Maybe you should look at the mempool for just 1 second.
It's fucking empty.

No, I think it's on a down swing, that's why I shorted it.
No $100 for your ltc, just give up.
Ltc will be forever our testnet, nothing more...

Rich & stupid.?? Litecoin is for u !

Miners are only about one thing.. making as much money as possible.

Segwit mining is more expensive. Many miners had to buy new equipment So the miners are obviously going to adjust fees accordingly to so they can make more in a short period of time.

Nothing at all will be done to make bitcoin transaction fees lower so it can be used for daily transactions, miners don't want that. BTC's fate is sealed as a storage coin, because fees are too expensive to use as a daily transaction coin.

One plus about segwit on BTC is the lightning network layer coming out... which will allow BTC to be easily exchanged for LTC so one can purchase things with a low fee. This is what LTC hodlers are hoping bitcoiners will see value in to keep LTC valuable.

pajeet its u! :^)

Oh look the anti-LTC brigade is back. Tell us all about your leveraged shorts again :)

is the lightning network even developed? I thought they would promise to have the code in 1 year time which would turn out to be more like 3 years

>shitcoin moves at 50% of market speed
>25% of top performers
>why arent u shorting it huurrrrr
fucking idiot

Yea, definitely a 1$ upswing.

dude any PoW coin is gonna be jewed by Chink miners. We need a PoS coin to take over not some copy of BTC.