"If a king will arise from the House of David, who is learned in Torah, observant of the commandments...

>"If a king will arise from the House of David, who is learned in Torah, observant of the commandments, as prescribed by the Written Law and Oral Law, as David his ancestor was,
and he will compel all Israel to walk in the way of the Torah, and reinforce the breaches in its observance, and he will fight the wars of G-d,
we may presume that he is the Messiah.

>If he does these things, and is fully successful, builds the Third Temple in its place and gathers the dispersed of Israel, then he is definitely the Messiah.

>If he did not succeed to this degree, or he was killed, he surely is not the Messiah promised in the Torah".

Why did Jesus not build the third temple, not gather the dispersed of Israel, and then he died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The. Third temple was spiritual not physical

He did.

/thread

As someone who knows nothing about Jewish sctipture at all, why hasn't the Jewish high priesthood been refounded or the third temple been built? Israel seems like it's in a strong enough position, definitely the strongest the Jews have been for many many years.

>high priesthood been refounded

Because then you would divide Judaism into the parts that accept the new high priesthood and those who don't, like Jewish Catholics VS Jewish protestants.

>or the third temple been built?

It has to be built on a specific place, and there is currently an important Mosque sitting on that spot.

On all levels except physical.

no

The High Priest has to be appointed by a prophet.

Because the Jews rejected and murdered him.

He will do some of those things at the Second Coming.

There's nothing to base it on. No covenant, no temple, no High Priest, no animal sacrifices, no atonement of sins, no proper keeping of the Passover (their Passover is now them eating death and destruction as it is unworthy).

The next person the Jews will hail as the Messiah will be the Antichrist.

They will not hail Jesus as the Messiah as a corporate body until Jesus literally descends from heaven in glory.

The Jews will build for themselves a temple, and animal sacrifices will again take place there, after the Battle described in Ezekiel 38.

Jesus will not build that temple, but destroy it when He sets foot upon the Mount of Olives and splits it in two. If they're smart, they'll build the third temple at Shiloh.

>and there is currently an important Mosque sitting on that spot.

What if the mosque was the third temple all along?

What if the outer courtyard is being trampled by Gentiles?

Luke 21:24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

>Until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled
So 1948

>this bullshit dictates geopolitics and there are millions willing to die over this including people with their finger on the nuclear button
can't make this shit up humanity was a mistake

2017, maybe. 2018. Some point in the near future, is the point.

We will not be snatched out of here until our time is fulfilled; the ship is full; we become sky.

Israel didn't even have Jerusalem until 1967, and as you can plainly see, there is an enormous Gentile mosque sitting on the Temple Mount.

While the Temple and Mosque can co-exist literally, politically is a whole other problem.

Something is going to happen that will make Jews in Israel feel safe. Something is going to happen that will cause Israelis 7 months of Muslim burial duty, and 7 years of burning muslim weapons.

Something is going to happen, and quite soon.

>John 14:28 : “I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”

>Mark 13:32 : "But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father."

>Matthew 26:53 : "Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"

>I Corinthians 11:3 : "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."

>I Corinthians 15:28 : "When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all."

>Colossians 1:15 : "Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."

>I Timothy 2:5 : "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

what did he mean by this?

Who are you quoting?

He meant that the Trinity is relational even within itself; that the Trinity loves each member of the Trinity, and each member of the Trinity has a special or unique trait.

Father is God.
Son is God.
Spirit is God.
There is one God.

>why did jesus not build the third empire

because the second crucified him before he got the chance

Golem Army I am guessing?

Golem Army?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c