The bloodbath is just getting started

poor little lightcoin

Guys just be bros alright, just hold your coins until Saturday so I can offload them in the $40's still...just be cool man. just be cool.

Prepare to get ass raped, Litecucks :)

Why

I shorted @ 0.0192
Slow, but steady decline....
I don't see any possible reversal, this is going down

Cuz no fork, BTC is king again with no bumps in the road foreseeable...so all the flight to Litecoin will exit.

Please ignore the FUD. Everything is about to go up, LTC included.

Wait...what?

But Veeky Forums said that LITECOIN WOULD TANK IF BITCOIN GOT SEGWIT.

this place will always shill ETH no matter what.
watch ETH/LTC ratio go below 3 in the coming months.

I dunno, I bought LTC cuz the fork scare. It sucks because I bought about a grand on cornbase and have to wait until this Saturday for it to clear. Meanwhile LTC is getting dumped because the miners signaled over 80% for Bip91...whence BTC rising back up again.

I don't see this in the past couple of weeks. I see another dump in the foreseeable future, and a more valuable litecoin in comparison to the other two

Litecoins current market cap is only $2,296,010,107. Thats small as fuck in the big picture. I see it sitting around 6.5-7 billion USD by the end of december.

There's only one LTC rate that matters and that's the BTC rate.

what blood bath? fatty 15k buy wall on btc-e right now.

I bought this shit at .0185 , of course it's going to fucking crash now lol

I guess we just wait for the next "dip" when panic sellers come back running to LTC.

You would have a point if people were putting their btc into ltc before this event but that wasnt the case.

this coin is so easy to predict compared to btc and eth. how the hell aren't you making tons of profit off this coin?

LTC 100$ by mid august

LItecoin has no future. I sold it back in 2013 after the big pump. It's garbage.

>just know the future

Why? How is it worse than Bitcoin?

screencap this

LTC will be hitting 70-75 by next week. Panic sellers keep getting played by forces they do not understand.

Litecoin is the first Bitcoin copycat and is friends with the Bitcoin miner team. It's only popular for having Chinese support from Bitcoin. Bitcoin has value from being the first crypto. But Litecoin brings nothing new to the table. Ethereum will remain the second best choice.

Why does it need to bring something new to the table? Personally when actually using a cryptocurrency to buy something I prefer using my Litecoins as it's faster with lower fee's. I pretty much never use my bitcoins to buy anything if I can avoid it.

Actually while segwit is good they are also introducing the NYA (New York Agreement)

Which implies firing the Core Devs and forking BTC from /BTC/ to /BTC1/

So segwit is great but these chinks fucked us over on the process of it