Huge pump this weekend brothers.

- Merk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_APJ5fxB0M
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=EtzJ1Mn_5-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CONFERENCE

I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 M's in my bank account, yeah (On God)
In my bank account, yeah (On God)
I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 shooters ready to gun you down, yeah (fast)
Ready to gun you down, yeah (On God)

Sold all my ants for a loss. Hate myself. If this dips and crashes though Ill hate myself less.

it wont

Weak hands bro

I'm strapped in, got my helmet and my protein pills. Major Tom is ready for liftoff

Oh hai merk

Smart move. There is no reason for anus to appreciate any time soon other than the devs arranging a pump followed by a large dump to maintain interest. They have nothing and given how much work reportedly needs to be done on their system that won't be changing.

Kek

Veeky Forums is now making unironic shitpost threads about this coin, all the while the price does nothing, there's no news or rumors to cause an increase in valuation soon, and both BTC and ETH look poised to moon. Should I sell? Miserable bagholder here.

You'll regret it once this shit hits more than $10, it's hardly been any fucking time in the long term y'all need to chill

I'm curious, do you really think that the technology matters? or the competency of the developers?

can i have 8 ans before you sell..

kek

>Be third worlder
>Willing to take a small risk: $500 to $700. Can always put a sell order if it drops.
>Greatly interested in AntShares and AntCoins (sweet dividends)
>No bank account allowing for credit card
>Third Party Services asks for 4.5% commission to transfer USD to BTC
I'm close to bite the bullet, but I'm still hesitating, as it'll be my first move in cryptos, and such a move would not be smooth as all.
Of course, NEO will probably double in value thanks to the rebranding and bull market in one month and then I'll hate myself.

>can I have 8 ans?
>10% of my entire stack
No. I'm not selling anyway. I'm just on Veeky Forums trying to get anons to help me cope with my bags while being nearly 50% down. I'm honestly more mad at myself for not selling at the last pump to 395k for a minor profit. Could have sold to fiat or tether afterwards, then had a chance to buy back into bitcoin sub-$2000. Holding made me have to stay on the sidelines through all this turbulence, and that pisses me off.

Oh nice, just bought 100k!

I coped by dumping this scam coin. It's all marketing hype and no substance. Look at who their partners are - Israelis (fucking bancor and coindash - both outed as scamming kikes this month) and an Estonian. Look at their tacky website, buggy wallet and amateur conferences. Look at how many times they've name dropped big companies to keep the hype train going and not one confirmed any interest in the project.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_APJ5fxB0M

just going to leave this here

Fuck off, kike shitheel

I'm in the same boat with 184 ANS, steel those hands friend, selling now may be a huge regret later. I'm not selling until I see at least 450k sat.

one off dubtrips fuck my life

If they have more advisors/contributors than developers you know it's a blatant scam. People only get a big list of advisors/contributors to pump the team size without actually making the team bigger and diluting their share of the ico bounty. In reality you never need more than 1 or 2 advisors/contributors. NEO went further by literally cloning images of """""contributors""""" on their web page neo.org. Pic fucking related. LOOK AT THIS CRAP!

CHINK SCAM

It will never go above 300k again. Ever. Cap this.

I think we found why ANS / NEO has so many haters on this board, lmao. all you fags sold low and now NEED this coin to fail otherwise you'll kys. well, I'm sorry to tell you fags, but soon you're gonna have to get teh rope.

>all you fags sold low
i didn't even bought this crap

220 right now, but I will buy more tomorrow to have 400 ants

Literally putting almost all of my money into this

Look at the "City of Zion" open source developer team and how much progress they're making.

the fact alone that this coin has a team of two people is astonishing. They're completing the work of much more people. The tech is much farther ahead of their competition (QTM and EOS)

I'm telling you to just believe and have faith, I don't understand why you always feel the need to FUD this coin. They've been completely transparent since day one so I'm finding it hard to understand why you feel the need to act like this?

>didn't even bought
nice try, pajeet

He wants to buy your bags, silly boy.

haters gonna hate
FUDers gonna FUD
anters gonna win

Just sold all my ans and I agree with you completely. There is more volume in china for EoS for christs sake.

Another retard bites the dust.

man, get real

>Haven't/won't release a tech-related roadmap
>Knows how far ahead of the competition they are

Fucken Israeli shill. You're human garbage. Gas yourself, cunt.

ANS is cancer good thing I got out with a tiny profit few days back.
>muh conference
Conference already passed that talked about rebranding, this is just a team meeting that has no fucking value whatsoever.

first it was chinks
now it's jews
go back to /pol/

scared and baggy much?

doing just fine, thanks. you on the other hand are bound to feel suicidal soon. but I'm sure shit posting about niggers and jews and "muh white race" at pol will make you feel better.

>Huge pump this weekend brothers.
>- Merk
Hope so...I'm bagholding 1100 of these suckers (actually, just checked, they are still holding a small profit)

poo in it

Is ANS/NEO the current king of bagholding? Every little thing that happens to the coin has holders exclaiming 'to the moon!' Question the lack of an actual technical roadmap or the fact that they had their entire design done by community submission with 0 actual input for guidelines and you're called a FUDer and just jealous about the gains they're gonna make

Oh and then they post the social media roadmap like it fuckin' matters

> they had their entire design done by community submission with 0 actual input for guidelines and you're called a FUDer and just jealous about the gains they're gonna make
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

are ANS / NEO haters the ultimate retards? they don't do their own research, demand everyone do it for them for free, and think initiatives like doing website / video competitions with their active community is indicative of a scam.

They really are.

NEO will be $20 by december

>demand everyone do it for them for free

Because people want a technical roadmap on the project with some actual rough dates which doesn't exist

And the only reason anyone has actually given for why this will succeed is 'because China.' Absolutely nothing about the project itself and why it will be better than ETH or the other smart contract platforms

Whitepaper coming soon. You can either invest in a project in it's infancy and believe the fundamental technology. Or buy when there's already solid support and lose money. Nobody gives a fuck just stop fudding like a faggot.

>1 (ONE) developer
>50 (FIFTY) million coins held by developer
>gets reddit to make website >for free
>namedrop big companies every week to drive up price
nice chinese ghost town

It's two devs though, no need to lie

t.coincuck

their github shows one dev doing everything and two other guys who made a couple of commits two years ago

I'm gonna wait until it's confirmed that China will adopt NEO for its blockchain applications before I invest. That way I am guaranteed HUGE returns! No risk, huge reward. That's how investing works.

>t. someone who doesn't know how software development works, and how usually only one developer is in charge of the commits
it's really smart to listen to people like this for your investment advice when it comes to cryptos

Smart moves sire make sure to buy in immediately after that news is announced for ultimate gains

So ANS threads have already been rebranded to NEO threads despite the rebranding not having happened yet?

Thats not true. Theres sometimes one dev in charge of the merge requests, but everybody still commits on their own for traceability purposes.

lmao I bought at 69k sats you fudders mad or what

it's happening Monday. get your body ready (and some ANS on bittrex for sellin)

all you must know

I am more or less all in on ANS (150 ANS, which is all of my "play money").

So now that ETH has been hacked and will be ded for another week before reviving anyways, you guys think NEO has a chance for rising up?

Highly doubt it unless there is some epic announcement on the 24th.

this weekend very likely we're gonna get a bump in our NEOs. just hold and wait.

I started with about 150 ,and have 300 now from trading

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

I'm strapped in, do I need a helmet?

youtube.com/watch?v=EtzJ1Mn_5-s

see how powerful they are

the skin is eth's market share.

lol, good one :D

one guy keeps posting a 28 btc buy wall on bittrex

interesting

He knows what the future holds.

so should I sell this weekend and then buy back in once the price drops after the hype?

Nothing much will happen eth is down when it recovers neo will be top 5