ITT Ancient nations that should be revived

Starting with a easy one here.

yes what we should do is re-draw the borders in the middle east again it will work this time

2/10 made me respond

>Kurdistan
>Ancient nation

Kek.

>Nations
>Ancient

>implying a Kurdish nation is the same as shitty make-belief Arab countries and wont create a secular and progressive society that will respect all ethnic groups no matter if they are filthy Arabs, Turks of (F)ersians

Go away, k*rt

Skitter away, roach.

Your failed state wont last for another decade.

Right, so the solution is to paint a country for them over existing populations of Arabs that would feel oppressed by the Kurds, then in 20 years we will be back here making a thread about the ancient Arab nations that should be 'revived'

I believe in self-governance and if the Kurdish population would like their own nation then they should have it, but reviving OP's pic would cause war in .2 seconds

>only roaches dislike k*rdshits

Nobody else cares that much. Turks are a hivemind that get autistically butthurt over anything that involves their eastern half thou.

OK, nice thread.

>Kurdistan
>not ancient

But there's already an actual ancient nation there.

>ASSyrians
>not christian Arabs LARPing as old Mesopotamian people to distance themselves from the general consensus of "all Arabs are dumb camelfucking muslims"
Kurds should really have finished the job with them but sadly they are a sympathetic and forgiving people that allow sanctuary to the cucked ASSyrians from IS, while protecting them cause they are clearly unable to get shit done themselves.

>K*rts
>people

Go back to fucking your sister and your pet donkey, Hewal.

t.arslan al-ashurcuckibal

If they're Arabs, then so are Iraqi Kurds.

Urmia isn't even in Iraq either.

>Nations
>Not a modern social construct

Kurdistan is neither ancient nor remotely that large, much less is never going to get that sort of clay from Iran considering large swathes of Northwestern Iran are dominated not only by Iranian Azeris but also Lurs and other Iranian people.

>implying it hasn't happened once before
>implying it won't happen again at a greater scale once the filthy T*rk Azeri's of Iran are wiped out for protecting cucked Armenians and ASSyrians when the proud Kurds were reclaiming their lands

I can't tell who you are trying to false-flag there but I'm laughing either way.

>Kurdis-
0/10 made me puke

You have no history

PERSiA

kek

>should be revived
>names a nation that literally still exists

>kurdistan
fucking plebiens

>two coastlines

Old Saxony

Scotland

t. mohammad ibn murad al-retardi

Kurds aren't the Medes.That claim is pushed by Kurdish nationalists and one Russian anthropologist which was never accepted by any scholars or other academics who specialize in Iranian history.

>hittite
>kurdistan

fuck off ahmed

Kurdistan has never properly been an independent state they've always been vassals of others and will be remain so for the foreseeable future. Not that they're any good anyway, the only Kurds worth a damn that are actually secular and progressive are the Syrian Kurds the rest are Islamic and tribal tier

I'd like to violate het borders, if you know what I mean.

3/10 Bait too obvious

Good thing a bunch of filthy arabs, t*rks and (F)ersians on a shitty Abkhazian fleece trading message board have no say in the matter and that Kurdistan is becoming a reality with America and our greatest ally, Israel's blessing.

Biji Serok Apo, faggots

>the current borders were badly made, so any borders in the future will also be bad, regardless of how well they take ethnicities and geography into account

The 2nd Reich

Brown middle easterners+ communism

Recipe for disaster

clearly we need more "secular" arab dictatorships

god forbid anyone but the arabs get their own nation in the ME, especially if they are as ancient and democratic as the Kurds

rojava

Why do kurds try to seperate themselves from their iranian identity so much?

>implying
They just dont wanna be clumped up with cucked (F)ersians, who are everything but in name Arabs.

>K*rdistan is becoming a reality

Not even in your dreams, you inbred ape.