Was he the Trump of his time?

No, he wasn't a Russian puppet and traitor.

>manchild
>megalomaniac
>constantly dismissing those smarter than him
>talks big
>makes embatassing statements in foreign press

I don't like Trump but he certainly has self confidence and is very confident in what he's doing. Wilhelm had depression and anxiety and went into hiding because he blundered an interview and became very upset and depressed over that. Trump blunders all the time and thinks he's still great.

DRUMFHELM VON BLUMFENZOLLERN BTFO

Why do people keep posting Wilhelm? I've lost count of how many threads relating to him that I've seen in the past few days.

fuck william and fuck german ppl

>his time

>"I've got the best diplomacy, trust me folks"
>"Just closed a great deal with the Austrians, winning bigly"

>I don't like Trump but he certainly has self confidence and is very confident in what he's doing.

He constantly SAYS he's great, but he very clearly has a massive inferiority complex...

Bismarck has gone senile. Sad!

Veeky Forums sympathies with him because he was an awkward person with anxiety issues and shitposted about how much he hates Brits and Japs in newspapers and books.

He's pretty much the textbook example of why unrestricted monarchies are unsustainable.

Sorry your candidate didn't win, you assblasted little goon.

KAISER WOLHOLMENSIJJSABJH

he was an austrian puppet

> he certainly has self confidence and is very confident
hardly. trump's extremely insecure, which is why he always feels the need to complain about every little insult thrown his way. in public wilhelm came off as a trump

Veeky Forums has a vocal French minority that has yet to come to terms how not special they are.

>wahhhh stop criticizing my hero cuz he won an election
the two things aren't related. his winning the election has nothing to do with analyzing his character. what your comment indicates is that your projecting your fear that criticism of trump is also a criticism of those of you who supported him.

>i-i'm not assblasted for shitting up the thread with community college-tier psychoanalysis
>y-you're just mad

My guy won, doofus. You're the impotent shit who can only bitch about it. Keep telling yourself I'm really hurt and I don't enjoy your salty tears immensely.

so much butthurt in one post.

>My guy won
>My guy
nope.jpg

you're not even making sense now. Are you going to be ok?

No proof on him being a Russian puppet outside of the ramblings of turbo leftists journos who've been caught with their pants down in bed with the DNC but we're not here to debate that

I'd say he was the Trump of his time, no one else really was, we'll see if Trump will meet the same end in the future though

traitor. You will get what's coming to ya.

it makes sense, you're just not the brightest of the bunch, which is ok. to spell it out; the fact you identify so emotionally with trump that you use a possessive confirms my hypothesis that an insult on your hero is an insult on you, which explains all your bluster and your failure to address the original point: that analyzing trump is permitted even after he won the presidential race. it doesn't take pseudoscience to figure that out.

i'm not any one of the original posters he was replying to. but yeah, nothing substantial has from from the russian affair yet but i suspect that first poster was just trolling