RISEFAGS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Just over 12 hours until the blockchain switch and our ascension to the moon begins

You have until 5pm PDT if you haven't moved your coin to bittrex yet as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

rise.vision/swap/
youtube.com/watch?v=sy_c_1rXkYk
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170719T17&p0=127&msg=Rise Network Swap&font=slab&csz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
forum.rise.vision/category/5/delegates-proposals).
bitcoinsuisse.ch/
twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/887764363905519622
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it? why do I need it?

I'm ready to transcendence and leave my old self behind.

info -- rise.vision/swap/
tl;dr
>blockchain switch will only apply to coins stored in Bittrex
>all other RISE in any other wallets will be lost
>Bittrex Rise increases 100 fold

what colour lambo should I get guys?

I probably will just sell right after the swap happens. I'm not sold on the coin being worth it to hold in the long run.

This sounds like a sure way win. If all other wallets are destroyed, the value MUST go up. Thanks for the tip faggot.

Got 1.3k, is the shuttle ready for take-off? Insert the goddamn soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=sy_c_1rXkYk

>timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170719T17&p0=127&msg=Rise Network Swap&font=slab&csz=1

post your holds
2223 here

We gonna get to lambo land bro's?

nice

any predictions on how far we'll be shooting?

Does this shit happen more often? This is the first time I heard of wallets being destroyed.

Please explain this meme to me how much will I profit with 300$

it might not rise. The more something is flooded into the market the less valuable it is. Like diamonds for instance.

Jews keep diamond supplies to the public low in comparison to the actual amount there is. Thus artificially keeping the price high. If everyone dumps into Bittrex with their rise it could lower the value.

With that said crypto is crazy as fuck so i bought some anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

And how do we know this fucking whale won't dump on us . Pic related

3k idk
nah not really

The total supply is still limited right, it wont be adding to the supply. The wallets lost do however influence the value. Amirite?

The volume and cap is too low. It's too easily manipulated. Stay away

This guy is literally one of the whales, if he dumps earlier than us smallfags. We bite the dust.

You better warn us when you are dumping, you fucking nigger

What happens here?

Crap, someone set us up the trap.

I've never heard of any other colour for a cardboard box other than brown.I guess you could spray paint your "lambo",but then that'll cost you a day's worth of begging

Another 100k @ 4000 sat. Will this stop the lift-off?

tfw bought from bittrex and tried to send them to my new walley. Now all my Rise is lost in limbo.
brb killing myself

How many?

user please dont be an ultimate fag just put my last 100$ into this..

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170719T17&p0=127&msg=Rise Network Swap&font=slab&csz=1

Get in the shuttle

Also, is there going to be a Biz delegate in this?

Ok op I will buy but if you dump on me I will do something terrible to you :)

Shit, sorry to hear.

whats does that mean? yea I know I m retard for putting 100$ on shit I dont understand :/

100k obviously

.00003600 and climbing boys

They're going to wait for awhile.

Whales are making room, we're getting ready for take off.

PS - for those of you who don't know, RISE here on /biz has been pumped buy a guy who is a whale of whales.

Pic related.

And he's been holding for days. At this point, he could start dumping and still come out with a nice profit.

So yeah, life in your own hands boys. This is why the smart money is staying away.

i m still claiming being retarded in this world.. but if the supply is 100+ mil. circulating.. isnt he just 1%?

He is, but I don't think he wants to miss out on the chance of a lot of the supply being lost, making his mil worth a lot more.

how do i buy? should i buy? how much should i buy? only have 150 to my name for the rest of the month i need $$$$

Just sold my 15k. Order book isn't looking good.. for us to get to just barely over 4k would take huge buys so figured i'd just take my profit now (held since 2k), not willing to take the risk. Good luck you guys

Don't fucking buy if you can't afford to lose it.

Chain swap is at 8pm EST, right?

Correct

true.. fuck, we are looking good on the charts.. i ll try not to be greedy with my 100$ :(
being stupid in this world is stressful.. this is my last venture, thanks user...fuck you

Don't get fooled by the charts, this isn't the one. It's what happens after t - 7.5 hours.

after that price up or down ?

this coin has very good team and bright future- I've talked to devs on slack - they are building web 3.0 basically.

>buying the news

kek

Wait until weekend at least. This week the JavaScript SDK and the new website will launch. Look at Lisk or Ark, that's an easy 5-10x for Rise.

fuck again then, cant tell if the dumping started or it will start after switch.. ahhh godamn it

Since I know a bunch of you are just buying in hopes of a making a good trade, let me educate what you're buying into.

>WHAT IS IT?
RISE - like Ethereum, Lisk, Stratis, ARK, and others - a platform for decentralized apps. This basically means that you use it to build new applications, ICOs, etc. on top of it.

RISE itself started out as a fork of Lisk, but has decided to switch over to ARK's blockchain because a) Lisk and its dev suck, b) ARK is better and has a solid roadmap. Their (RISE) whole thing is that they want to be like ARK, but simpler to use.

>HOW DOES IT WORK?
RISE (Like ARK and Lisk) works off a protocol called Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS). Essentially, instead of mining for new coins (think Bitcoin), RISE does "foraging." In practice, this means that only a select few number of nodes (called delegates) can get new tokens. These delegates are chosen via voting; you commit (signaling support) to a delegate using your RISE tokens. The more they have, the likelier they are to be included in the limited number of top delegates that can actually forage.

For ARK, there are 51 delegates. You might be interested to know that Veeky Forums has a delegate (biz_classic) that is currently #5 and is considered the most secure delegate (due to sheer number of voters in support of it).

>WAIT, SO WHAT DO I GET BY SUPPORTING A DELEGATE?
You get paid. That's right: in exchange for supporting delegates, the delegates then usually pay their supporters for their votes. The amount usually varies by the delegates, and you can learn more about them on the corresponding forum (for RISE, its forum.rise.vision/category/5/delegates-proposals).

So you can literally buy a shit ton of RISE, commit it to the right delegate, and then get paid new RISE on a daily/weekly/monthly basis for doing *absolutely nothing*. And this is as the value of RISE tokens fluctuate (and its likely to go up in the long term as the platform grows in use and popularity).

So in summary: if you want to do a short-term thing, buy and sell RISE within the next 1 to 5 days (ideally sell during the weekend as says because of changes).

If you want to hold in the long-term and get paid just for holding these suckers, hoard them now and commit to the right delegate. You benefit from getting new RISE tokens and the price going up (especially as the platform is updated and new dapps start being created using RISE. See how Stratis is rising now because the first of their dapps, called Obsidian, is ICO'ing soon).

Oh, and keep in mind that Veeky Forums's ARK group has talked about creating a delegate for RISE. Though they're still thinking about it, want to see where the token goes, and generally think that ARK is a superior token.

Still though, potentially for 100% returns on voting.

This would be helpful if the whales wont dump in the weekend.

It would.

But I'm inclined to support these things in the long-term because its literally printing more money for me.

how long whales going to stay in ?
dumping right now will crash RISE price, and it has potential to be a LISK killer - which is $1.9 right now I think.

whales if you read this - don't dump until LISK is at least 2 dollars

They'll probably stay to either see what happens this weekend or worse, after 7 hours.

We know for an absolute fact that at least 1 whale on here has 2 million RISE, which is a big deterrent for us to start a RISE delegate. We have no incentive to buy bags when this whale could dump that much on us at anymoment, and we don't want to start a delegate without holding anything ourselves because then it's just inviting said whale to dump on you guys.

So we're going to wait a little bit, mostly to see the liquidity grow.

thats my fucking fear

if that whale is not a fucking stupid ass jew he'll be delegate for us and buy himself a garage of lambos when RISE go over $10 per coin

where do I buy bitcoin as a euro fag ?

You don't want that. He's the guy who Magnet accidentally sent 2.8k to, which he taunted everyone with yesterday and then refused to return.

localbitcoins.com

take shit tons of euros and hope you dont get robbed

>Unfortunately LocalBitcoins is currently not available in your selected region. Please look for other location or come back later

germany ladies and gentlemen

bitcoin.de or coinbase.com

bitcoinsuisse.ch/

I got traffic ticket in germany on vacation few month ago - if'll send 25 euros to those fuckers IBAN number, I can buy you BTC on US market and transfer it

thx for the help, probably gonna go with bitcoin.de then. can you give me a quick rundown how the whole wallet and tresor thing works ? I heard you should keep them locally not on the exchange ?

Keep them in a wallet where you can control the private keys. Not in an exchange unless you're planning to buy soon.

I recommend blockchain.info.

That's the fucker that refuses to give back the 2800 ARK the old biz delegate sent him by "mistake"

Fuck him I ain't buying his shit.

I could, but I won't until 3 dollars per rise

let some fag anons earn some money.. dont be a complete douche

Awesome, we can bail out @ 2.75

RISE is actual technology - it's not bancor poof scam money made for pump/dumping.

If he dumps all his shit I will just buy it sub 3$ per coin and return 300% before the end of the year.

You're hoarding this?

alright lads I finish work at 5 so I'll be speeding right home in time to begin our takeoff, godspeed everyone

Rise seems to be holding up in the mini-crash going on rn.

Well, it's not based on ETH and is a rival platform if anything else.

Plus the fun part about crashes like this is a flight to safety and/or other investments.

If exchanges had a chat function, I have no doubt people would be spamming BUY X, with one of those X's being Rise.

Well that is just rude
I bought 2btc of rise at ico and it was shit fest. After good trades in chc I made good profits. Contrary to popular belief I am not fag nor retard and won't hit price down by dumping all rise at once. I won't go lower for single delegate. By my calculation single delegate if rise is 1 dollar will net me around 13,400 dollars a month and it's good enough to live conformable until next deployment

why should I buy RISE over ARK?

50k here. Been holding since the ICO

Plus Advise to newfags : don't buy higher than 10 cents because I have feelings new developers or Old ico holders are dumping because I had 7 btc wall at 25 and 5 btc at 20 and both was liquidated in single transaction.
I would recommend buying half now and half later, around 24th after initial short crash if you want to maximize profits

Only 360 because poor and it takes too long to deposit more money

t -2.15 till liftoff! U GUYZE READY?

lol I hope you fuckers don't sell it stupid low and devaluate it

twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/887764363905519622

AS ONE WE SHALL RISE

>looking good my RISElings

>twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/887764363905519622

lol after reading this I aint fucking day trading this lmao - its a buy and hold 100%

>My coinbase BTC purchase from the last dip hasn't cleared yet.
>Not sure if I should sell some of my ETH for BTC so I can buy RISE.

Ugh

sell all your ETH right now - I'm not fucking kidding lol it's going to drop at least 0.5 in the next 7 days.

Get all ur ETH to FUCK. It went from 0,00010 to 15 today. Who knows what will happen tommorow.

The only place you can buy fuck is on EtherDelta, right?

Yes, I moved all my ETH there before the crash, FUCK is staying strong.

I m so paranoid after the the whole CHC pump that all masternode coins are pump and dump.. :/ godamn it...

looks liek the whale didn't like ur comments guys haha

he's not the only whale out there lol
he just lost shit tons of his future profits by the way too

True that, he didn't even wait out the launch. That wasn't very smart.

Besides the RISE shit, just the inform you, FUCK just hit 0,00020

tell tale sign of 2 shills working this thread.

12 psots and 22 posts each kek. work harder NEETS!