YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING WITH BITCOI

>YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING WITH BITCOI.......

>fees out the ass

>CVV on the front side

check dem fees

KYS 5% for every transaction

And it's not only fees. I have the Wirex card.

When you sell Bitcoin to Euro, they undereport the arket value.

1900 euros instead of 2050.

So it's a tax. I'm going to go back to selling on local.

> $10

Ya, that's a huge fee goi.

Do us a favor and kill yourself.

Unless you're American, these bitcoin cards are a good way to evade so called "taxes". Their currency conversion & withdrawal fees are what you pay for it.

Just don't withdraw from an ATM too much at once, I heard they can track you if you get on the radar.

I wonder what it's like being retarded. Can you tell me? I'm really interested.

You remind me of the little retard in the slow lane going 55 MPH - cause' you're retarded. I find it funny going 85 MPH, changing two lanes, only to land up in your lane, right behind you and while I'm slowing down it looks like I'm going to hit you (but I'm really not and any normal driver knows that) and you swerve a little like a frightened animal.

typical nocoiner

>domestic
And what does that mean?
My domestic or their domestic?

This is cool but you can't be user.

>Sign up with coin base or dwolla
>Both need your SS#, name, address and bank info.

What's the fucking point aside from kiddos hiding bitcoin money from their parents...

Fucking idiot. I just stole you're number and I'm going to go buy hookers. What a noob.

I've been using this card for years and shill it every time some retard posts about TenX or whatever the next card scam is that wants a gorillion dollars for an ICO.

$10 one-time fee and you can keep your money in BTC and spend it like your USD anywhere in the US with zero fees.

>buying ICOs for meme cards when this has been a functional product for years and isn't vaporware

How stupid can Veeky Forums be?

>try to buy a pizza
>oops! bitcoin dropped 20% today! credit card denied!
>pull out a real debit card and buy it like a normal adult

Amazing

don't call your voters stupid moon bro :'(

Sorry goy, I tell it like it is.

None of these meme cards make sense when we have a functioning one that didn't ask for a gorillion bucks for development. It blows my mind that people buy into these when it makes no logical sense.

I know there was at least one that promises more features via accepting all ETH tokens which is cool, but it's still retarded to ask for ICO money because it's blatant they just want the free cash grab. Shit like this is what triggered the crash.

Shift was developed for free and they are still in business and generating profit.

Gee, what an original idea. So far nobody tried this scam namedropping VISA.

>don't mind me, I'm not a scam

Retard

Doubly retarded.

Shill

They are all the same, VISA will probably send a cease and desist letter so they don't use their brand. This has happened before. Fucking scammers.

>t. salty nocoiner

Would love to see a time chart that compares net-worth of a person using pure fiat card vs a person who dumps his entire month salary into BTC and uses this SHIFT card.

What am I shilling?

You're a fucking retard, see

...Shift actually works, so why are you being purposefully dense? Comparing vaporware scams to a working, functional product is inherently stupid.

... but what's the best bitcoin debit card I could use in Europe?

>Shift was developed for free and they are still in business and generating profit.

gee, I wonder what are you shilling nigger.

I own crypto, but I don't use them as currency, that's fucking retarded lmao

Ok, you might actually be braindead.

>scam
>scam
>scam
>scam

Why bitcoin is so full of scams? Holy shit.

I guess you won't be getting your 5 shift dollars for your poor advertising. Nice work with the different IDs I guess.

sure you do

Their domestic.

>shift dollars

>2.50 Everytime I want cash out of the ATM

yeh nah bro bro yeh nah

> wat is cash back

...not Moon Man, I just happen to agree with him.

For the record, I invested in Tokencard briefly, but got out when the ICO hit exchanges because the entire concept is short-sighted.

It's time to stop. You need to wait a while, when this thread dies you can make a new one going with something like
"HEY GUYS? DO YOU KNOW IF THERE'S A CARD I CAN USE TO USE SPEND MY SHITCOINS?"
Then after a couple of replies, you just change your ID and talk about Shift. Do not use the image with the VISA logo on it, everybody already know it's not true they have anything to do with VISA and anyone using the logo is just trying to look more legit.
Don't thank me nigger, I'm just helping a poor faggot that needs his 5 dollars to feed his shiteating inbred family.

(You)

...that's the same rate just about any debit card with any of the major banks will charge you (unless you carry a large enough balance to qualify for a premium checking account).

You do realize that ATMs aren't just free access to you money, right? They're designed to generate revenue by charging you for convenient access to your own money.

If you want free cash withdrawals go to your bank's branch and request a withdrawal.

Do you stop eating when the dollar is weaker?

>one time 10 dollar fee for the card itself.
>2.50 fee if you want to withdrawl from an ATM

WOW SO MANY FEES HOLY SHIT

...but just because the dollar is weaker doesn't automatically make your meal more expensive.

If you have to carry out a currency transfer every time you want to make funds available for a meal, you're opening yourself up to massive transaction/settlement risk.

it means america, the only place in the world that matters. if you're in europe, you should just kill yourself.

Shift isnt a shitcoin you dingleberry. its a debit card issuing service that uses your coinbase BTC account to let you spend BTC like cash. It works just like a visa debit card except it uses bitcoin. Its the easiest and cheapest way to convert your bitcoins into actual goods and if you are in bitcoin and you don't own one you are actually retarded.

Requires coinbase so cant be user, will still get taxed by faggot government.

This guy just predicted 3 hours ago that ETH will hit $150, something weird is going on.

and just because BTC is weaker one day won't make your meal more expensive

Are you literally retarded?