Who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ more closely? Catholics or Protestants?

who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ more closely? Catholics or Protestants?

Depends on the person obviously

Nestorians, as they have the real Gospel before Greeks stole it.

Jews

NEITHER; THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY ERRONEOUS, AND UNCHRISTIAN; BOTH, CATHOLICISM, AND PROTESTANTISM, ARE JUDEOCHRISTIAN ABERRATIONS, JUST AS EVANGELICALISM, LUTHERANISM, ORTHODOXY, MORMONISM, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, ET CETERA.

CURRENTLY, CHRISTIANITY IS VIRTUALLY EXTINCT; MERELY SUBSISTING IN FEW INDIVIDUALS AROUND THE WORLD.

Protestants
Luke 18:9-14

But Protestants are way more self-righteous

Baptists
Not saying all of them do, but is the best bet for finding a bible believing church

The opposite, actually

Not at all.

Yes it is

>MERELY SUBSISTING IN FEW INDIVIDUALS AROUND THE WORLD
who

Not even a little.

Me, and my league of buddies, asshole...

I think we all know the answer here

Sikhs
it's funny 'cause it's true when you get to know more about sikhism

Edgy

[my denomination] is obviously the best one. [your denomination] is heretic and gay and I hope you burn in hell.
Peace

They're all ultimately manifestations of Christianity in the West and will be less closer to the earliest Christian cultures than anything in the East.
Protestants might be good at pointing out all the errors other churches might make and continue boasting about it in the attempt to further boost their own claims of adherence to scripture but they commit a perhaps greater harm in discarding centuries worth of culture some which could even have origins in apostolic times.

Neither. All the denominations have some things right and some things wrong. I think the closest people to the original teachings are the Mennonites - but even they get a few things wrong.

Any Christian church that thinks there's some military exception to "thou shalt not kill" is flat out wrong. It's the antithesis of everything Jesus taught. That excludes the Catholic church and nearly all protestant sects.

You were predestined to learn about Calvinism.

>"who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ more closely"
>NEITHER
that's not an answer at all.

>Catholics or Protestants?

Learn to read

;^)

>Learn to read
no u
that still doesn't answer the question at all. he didn't ask who follows the word of jesus exactly, he asked who followed it more closely.

>he didn't ask who follows the word of jesus exactly, he asked who followed it more closely.

Which is why he answered "neither"...

Are you ok?

fuck i've been trolled

?
No, you're just dumb.

>bible believing church
all you're saying is any person is capable of understanding the bible on their own and without instruction, which is clearly false

>Direct line from apostles and scripture.
I have bad news for you, protestcucks...

Orthodox?

>Protestant
So sick of trolls using this word. No actual protestant would use it like this, because few, if any, actual protestants refer to themselves as simply "protestant". The chart on the right isn't even correct for half of them.

So which protestants? The Adventists? The Anglicans? The Baptists? The Reformed churches? The Lutherans? The Methodists? The Pentecostals? The Unitarians? The Evangelicals? The Moonies? The nondenominational? One of the many hundreds of flavors there of, or one of those others? Keeping in mind that all of those combined make less than 10% of the self-proclaimed Christian population on the planet.

And frankly, the whole idea that the messiah was here for anyone but the Jews is pretty much predicated on a single sentence of dubious translation. Seems to me the Jewish Christians are the only ones that have any right to it. None of you are God's chosen people.

Ya'll need to get over yourselves and quit pretending to fight over this shit.

Catholics are more attached to family but less disposed toward being too nepotistic.
Protestants are the opposite, less attached to family but more likely to be nepotist.

Catholics are more otherworldly in their personal belief but more mundane in their action.
Protestants are more mundane in their belief but more pious in their action.

Catholics preserve and innovate on tradition while Protestants discard tradition and replace it with new ones of their own.

Catholics, definitely.