Siacoin

I spent my life savings on 3 Obelisks. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

siahub.info/network
trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait six months for the video streaming release.

But no one even uses the service now.

>But no one even uses the service now.
I'm not sure about this desu. A few days ago there was some guy on their slack who tried to contact these guys for a help with some enterprise solution.

pretty irresponsible. If it really was your life savings, you shouldn't be sinking it into a venture that, in the most optimistic scenario, won't make you any money for over a year.
I'm gonna assume that you're trolling or that this is hyperbole though.

My wife and I have been saving for a couple of years for a house and we have pulled together about 8k USD. The Sia team said I should make my money back in 6 weeks. And they said the release date could be as early as March.

>The Sia team said I should make my money back in 6 weeks. And they said the release date could be as early as March.
>The Sia team said

Seems like a reliable party with no self interests in mind.

They showed the numbers for it.

You'll make your money back. But isn't gonna take awhile.

Thinking of ordering one too

Just mine for now and hold. Price will go up again. Chill out.

What do I tell my wife?

I would be more worried that in a couple of years saving you can only scrounge together 8k USD desu

She only makes 24k a year and my monthly check usually goes to cover the rent.

i am not so sure about that...
siahub.info/network

You don't have a wife, you didn't spend your life savings on a business venture. Stop LARPING.

tell her to stop spilling spaghetti and gtfo with those weak hands

That you're a fucking idiot and gambled the money on a future speculative opportunity that won't come to fruition for 8-12 months and that you're highly confident in the potential of the opportunity. Because you fucking better.

never mind the wife, what will you tell to your wife's son??

I only have a daughter.

Quick round up:

Sia got 400K
1.3 coming out in a week
They started a bounty program where they reward people who integrate Sia in a service get rewarded.
Obelisks will soon hit the network

And generally their roadmap looks good.

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

Sia has huge potential I believe. And I think it will be the first successtory for blockchain usage by general internet user.

post pics