How do you store your Crypto, Veeky Forums?

How do you store your Crypto, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to store cryptocurrencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I put them in my anus.

Whats it to you? Are you a narc?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to store cryptocurrencies

In my Bitbean wallet.

I store them on Veeky Forums. Every post I make is encrypted with my passkeys.

I give my private keys to my gf to look after, that way I know they're safe :^)

On an exchange because I'm too lazy to put them in multiple wallets.

Bittrex because my portfolio is 3 digits.

In the only place where they are truly safe. My mind.

>and if you aren't doing the same you're an niggerfagget

My wife has my private key ;)

>2017
>not having unlocked the power of mindreading thanks to nofap and two certain chemicals which I'm not going to reveal

your shitcoins aren't as safe as you think they are

half in exchange, half in wallet. i don't fuck with the core wallets at all because they take way too long to sync, i'd rather just get hacked.

One of those chemicals will be banned soon, it's getting harder and harder to obtain. Buy all you can while you can.

>implying I've memorized the private keys in plain text
>being this n00b

Even if you could read my mind, you would have no idea what to do with that as the real information is stored in deeper layers at subconscious level. I don't even know my passwords, I only ''know'' the starting point that will trigger the chain effect until the keys are revealed and there are many steps in that process. I'm also trained in gorilla warfare just in case you wanted to ask.

what about her son though?

wow user

is it possible to learn this skill?

That doesn't make any fucking sense

>gorilla warfare
has Harambe taught you?

Took the time to learn how to compile from source, make desktop wallet, encrypt it, send funds to it, save address in a file and move its blockchain on an external device. Then keep eye on coins for swaps, updates, etc. When coin booms, move blockchain back, sync up and send to exchange. Miss some immediate ath, but normally get in right under.

some hardware wallet
some exchange